Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
Paul Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"I've used Portcullis for airport transfers over the years and have consistently found them reliable, punctual, professional and friendly. I've just booked them again to take six of us to Heathrow in May! Thanks for a great service... would highly recommend."
Tracy Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much Portcullis for your excellent customer service on my wedding day. Both the car and your driver (Tony) not only looked the part but made me feel extremely special. Would highly recommend your service to others."
Nikki Silman
Verified Buyer
"A very professional service with good attention to detail. We will certainly continue to use this company in the future."
"Very professional service, courteous and friendly. Drivers are smart and cars immaculate - on time and reliable."
Derek Woodward
Verified Buyer
"This was our first time with Portcullis and we couldn't have been more satisfied. The prompt and professional service went from the point of booking to being returned home at the end of our trip. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company, so much so, we have already booked them for our next trip away."
Carl Goldfinch
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service, Steve was brilliant on the day. Nothing was too much trouble especially when our time plan changed and would certainly recommend the service."
"Very good experience with the car we booked for my maid of honour and mum on my wedding day. Lovely car, driver and a professional (and responsive) service during the booking process. Highly recommended."
Martin Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly drivers and super quality cars. Driving was very professional with accurate arrival timing and arrival at the wedding value. I would gladly recommend Portcullis."
Mark Singleton
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful well presented 'S' class arrived at our door as arranged, to take us to the Shard for a family birthday. Perfect timing, comfort and chauffeur throughout the whole day making the travelling experience second to none!"
Kerryn Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"The Portcullis Team offer exceptional service! I use them at least monthly for 2 hour trips to and from LHR, from the North Kent coast. They have new, well conditioned cars, polite and professional drivers (who know when their customer feels like a chat, and when they just want to relax quietly in the car), provide water and magazines for the travellers comfort and are always on time, and in the right place at the airport for pick-ups and drop-offs. I work for one a large executive firm in London and the Portcullis Team easily match an Executive car service of the type expected for these types of businesses. I tried a few other local firms, and these guys definitely are the best - Highly recommend this outfit for all levels of business. Thanks Mark and team!"
Spencer Crabb
Verified Buyer
"The service we received was impeccable The car was spotless and the driver Steve made our journey so stress free. We had a long airport delay and landed at Stanstead instead of Gatwick airport, Steve kept in contact throughout and drove over to collect us. Mark and Steve went above and beyond and we couldn't thank them enough for what they did for us. It is obvious that customer service is the number one priority. We will definitely use this company for all our driving needs."
Georgina Pluckrose
Verified Buyer
"We were recommended portcullis by friends , we were delighted by courteous , friendly service , very helpful & excellent drivers , cars were immaculate, comfortable & on time , will use again & highly recommend ,"
Katherine Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Very reliable excellent service, highly recommend."
Richard Parker
Verified Buyer
"Very reliable, professional, comfortable and stress free airport travelling every time I book with Portcullis. It's why I keep coming back time and again."
James Brown
Verified Buyer
"Portcullis is a company that I can trust to deliver a high quality service. Always accommodating to my needs and flexible when my plans have sometimes changed at short notice. Excellent drivers that give you confidence, combined with comfortable top of the line cars. A professional and personable service that I'd highly recommend."
Peter Gaskell
Verified Buyer
"My experience with Portcullis Executive Travel for 100-mile journeys to and from the airport was very positive for each of several bookings. The process of booking and confirmation was quick and accurate. Confirmation of driver, registration number and contact number inspired confidence. Calls to the driver were answered promptly. The cars were scrupulously clean and comfortable. The drivers were courteous and understood that sometimes one needs to snooze quietly. More importantly, they all drove in the calm, professional way that enables one to snooze quietly. Invoicing was prompt and accurate. Portcullis is little more expensive than obvious alternatives but I'm worth it."
Rhonda Wood
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, friendly drivers that always make you feel safe and at ease. Very reliable. Cars are always immaculately clean. Thank you."
Jodi A. Lamourine
Verified Buyer
"Always very professional, courtesy and on-time service. Would highly recommend!"
Tim Spearman
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service with an immaculate car great job!"
Joan Foley
Verified Buyer
"Portcullis service always reliable and professional. Company is flexible to adapt to my diary changes and drivers are always a pleasure :)"
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 117 reviews