Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
"Portcullis' services were primarily used by the four women in our party. They were all very pleased with the service and thought the drivers were excellent."
"Booked a Mercedes for my daughter’s wedding day. Jamie arrived early and my son and daughter had a relaxing drive with bubbly to the wedding venue. Thank you to Mark for all his help arranging it."
"Portcullis Executive Travel we’re professional throughout the entire process. From confirming each correspondence, to sending reminder emails and calls on the day."
"Fantastic service from point of booking to the actual journey. Prompt and courteous driver and a lovely touch of a bottle of water for all of us travelling"
"I didn't know we had such a good car service right here in Thanet! Took a punt on the Google and found Portcullis! Mark has been great - prompt and simple responses, easy to pay bank transfers (and clear invoices). Great cars, really clean. Very friendly drivers. Recommend to all my friends."
Thank you Alison and much appreciated.
"I can only say good thing smart. on time.great car,from the call to the office they are so helpful Chris had a very nice surprise on the way to the hotel thank you Chris it maid the day. I would use them again 100%"
Thank you Michael and glad you was happy.
"A kind and considerate chauffeur. Punctual at all times during the day. Made a long and potentially stressful day much easier. No hesitation in recommending and we will certainly use the service again if the occasion arises."
"I have used Portcullis a couple of times now for business and for presonal hoilday. I'm very impressed with the level of service, drivers are always on time, cars are clean and tidy. Would recommend Portcullis to anybody very happy with the service."
"Portcullis Executive provides an efficient, professional service, using comfortable luxury vehicles"
"They are extremely reliable. I have been using them for over 10 years with no problems. I would recommend them without hesitation. Mr C Alexander"
"Excellent service from Portcullis. Steve and Bill were bang on time picking us up for both journeys and were very happy and friendly. They eliminated our usual taxi pick-up stress completely and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys - see you again next year!"
"a fantastic service... driver so pleasant friendly courteous. owner of business made sure all our requests were met... quality of car second to none.. and priced very competitively... would recommend everyone to use them"
Thank you Ray and much appreciated.
"Very Professional and polite everything I needed was sorted could not have asked for anything more I would highly recommend these guys for wedding services"
Thank you Zoe and pleased you were happy with our service.
"ease of booking wasc straightforward offering an extremly attractive price for the level of service offered. In fact some taxi firms were dearer. Car was on time , actually a few minutes early. Clean comfortable car with a courteous driver. Steady safe journey home."
Thank you for the review Clive and pleased you was happy.
"Very reliable and friendly professional service. No hesitation to recommend them."
Thank you.
"Hi Mark I hope you're well. We've just returned from honeymoon and I thought I'd drop you a quick note to say thank you for everything you did for our wedding. The car was beautiful and the driver was great. It was perfect and I can't thank you enough for arranging it all. All the best Hannah and Adam"
Thank you for your kind words and much appreciated.
"I hired both of the Mercedes for my daughters wedding day, and I am so glad I did. They are stunning! The cars turned up on time,all decked out in ribbons and flowers. My daughter absolutely loved them. The drivers were dressed very smart,and were very helpful when it came to when we wanted to leave. We were given complimentary champagne which was a lovely gesture. The journey itself was,as you would expect from a new Mercedes, very smooth and comfortable, with the option of privacy blinds if needed. I would highly recommend Portcullis Executive Travel, and would like to thank them again for helping to make my daughters wedding day the perfect day it was."
Thank you for taking the time for writing this review and pleased you was happy with our service.
"I can't praise Portcullis high enough from the initial booking process through to the return journey they were absolutely First Class. Will never use anyone else."
Thank you.
"Picked up on time great driver. Return Trip driver made contact also pleasant and helpful."
"We used Portcullis to transfer us to and from Southampton cruise port. As usual the service we received was impeccable. The cars were immaculate and Andy the driver made the journey effortless and enjoyable. It was a perfect stress free start and end to our holiday."
Thank you Spencer for taking the time to do this review.
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 125 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!