Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
"I contacted Mark at portcullis at short notice for 3 cars for my daughters wedding. Mark organised and delivered a great service He also took us for a little diversion on the way to church, Photos at the end of Ramsgate harbour, adding bit more to what was a fantastic day. A massive thank you to Mark and his team"
"We traveled from the USA on a trip to London and needed car service for our tour guide to show us Stonehenge and Windsor Castle. Setting up the service through email was so easy. I highly recommend Portcullis for your next trip. Our driver Tony was at our pick up location before our scheduled time and took care of us throughout the day stopping to see sights along the way if we asked. He was a wonderful and safe driver and we would be sure to book through Portcullis again. Thank you!"
"We booked Portcullis Executive Travel in order to make our trip to and from the airport extra special. This was a special trip for our family, and I didn't want the hassle of having to think about driving myself, parking, and then driving back after a long flight. Portcullis helped us start our trip in style. We were picked up from our home in a super luxury Mercedes, which had loads of space for the 4 of us to relax. The driver that took us to the airport (Jamie) was really friendly, and made us all feel well looked after, loading our luggage, and offering us water during the journey. We got to the airport in good time not to have to worry about rushing to check in for our flight. On arriving back from our trip, I received a message from the driver collecting us (Andy), as soon as I turned my phone back on from the flight. Andy had been aware our flight was arriving early, and let us know where he would be once we had collected our luggage. The family were all pretty exhausted, so we were all grateful of how easy this was made. Andy helped us with our luggage, and again we were picked up in the same large vehicle we were taken to the airport in. The journey home was also pretty quick, and I think we all fell asleep in the comfy seats. I would definitely recommend using Portcullis Executive Travel, and will use them again for our next trip! Very professional, luxurious and friendly service."
"They are great. We have used Portcullis for both work and holiday trips. They are very professional, punctual and all the drivers are very calm. Exactly what is needed!"
"Excellent service. Polite and punctual. Beautiful cars."
"The only way to travel. A real touch of luxury. Drivers for both trips were smart, professional and friendly. Cars were luxurious. All went without any hitch at all which gives real peace of mind. I have and will continue to recommend Portcullis to both family and work colleagues."
"Portcullis' services were primarily used by the four women in our party. They were all very pleased with the service and thought the drivers were excellent."
"Booked a Mercedes for my daughter’s wedding day. Jamie arrived early and my son and daughter had a relaxing drive with bubbly to the wedding venue. Thank you to Mark for all his help arranging it."
"Portcullis Executive Travel we’re professional throughout the entire process. From confirming each correspondence, to sending reminder emails and calls on the day."
"Fantastic service from point of booking to the actual journey. Prompt and courteous driver and a lovely touch of a bottle of water for all of us travelling"
"I didn't know we had such a good car service right here in Thanet! Took a punt on the Google and found Portcullis! Mark has been great - prompt and simple responses, easy to pay bank transfers (and clear invoices). Great cars, really clean. Very friendly drivers. Recommend to all my friends."
Thank you Alison and much appreciated.
"I can only say good thing smart. on time.great car,from the call to the office they are so helpful Chris had a very nice surprise on the way to the hotel thank you Chris it maid the day. I would use them again 100%"
Thank you Michael and glad you was happy.
"A kind and considerate chauffeur. Punctual at all times during the day. Made a long and potentially stressful day much easier. No hesitation in recommending and we will certainly use the service again if the occasion arises."
"I have used Portcullis a couple of times now for business and for presonal hoilday. I'm very impressed with the level of service, drivers are always on time, cars are clean and tidy. Would recommend Portcullis to anybody very happy with the service."
"Portcullis Executive provides an efficient, professional service, using comfortable luxury vehicles"
"They are extremely reliable. I have been using them for over 10 years with no problems. I would recommend them without hesitation. Mr C Alexander"
"Excellent service from Portcullis. Steve and Bill were bang on time picking us up for both journeys and were very happy and friendly. They eliminated our usual taxi pick-up stress completely and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys - see you again next year!"
"a fantastic service... driver so pleasant friendly courteous. owner of business made sure all our requests were met... quality of car second to none.. and priced very competitively... would recommend everyone to use them"
Thank you Ray and much appreciated.
"Very Professional and polite everything I needed was sorted could not have asked for anything more I would highly recommend these guys for wedding services"
Thank you Zoe and pleased you were happy with our service.
"ease of booking wasc straightforward offering an extremly attractive price for the level of service offered. In fact some taxi firms were dearer. Car was on time , actually a few minutes early. Clean comfortable car with a courteous driver. Steady safe journey home."
Thank you for the review Clive and pleased you was happy.
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 131 reviews