Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
"I can only say good thing smart. on time.great car,from the call to the office they are so helpful Chris had a very nice surprise on the way to the hotel thank you Chris it maid the day. I would use them again 100%"
Anne Fothergill
Verified Buyer
"A kind and considerate chauffeur. Punctual at all times during the day. Made a long and potentially stressful day much easier. No hesitation in recommending and we will certainly use the service again if the occasion arises."
Gail Lidlow
Verified Buyer
"I have used Portcullis a couple of times now for business and for presonal hoilday. I'm very impressed with the level of service, drivers are always on time, cars are clean and tidy. Would recommend Portcullis to anybody very happy with the service."
"Portcullis Executive provides an efficient, professional service, using comfortable luxury vehicles"
Charles Alexander
Verified Buyer
"They are extremely reliable. I have been using them for over 10 years with no problems. I would recommend them without hesitation. Mr C Alexander"
Elaine Morris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Portcullis. Steve and Bill were bang on time picking us up for both journeys and were very happy and friendly. They eliminated our usual taxi pick-up stress completely and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys - see you again next year!"
Raymond Elbourn
Verified Buyer
"a fantastic service... driver so pleasant friendly courteous. owner of business made sure all our requests were met... quality of car second to none.. and priced very competitively... would recommend everyone to use them"
Thank you Ray and much appreciated.
Zoe Gunstone
Verified Buyer
"Very Professional and polite everything I needed was sorted could not have asked for anything more I would highly recommend these guys for wedding services"
Thank you Zoe and pleased you were happy with our service.
Clive Richardson
Verified Buyer
"ease of booking wasc straightforward offering an extremly attractive price for the level of service offered. In fact some taxi firms were dearer. Car was on time , actually a few minutes early. Clean comfortable car with a courteous driver. Steady safe journey home."
Thank you for the review Clive and pleased you was happy.
"Very reliable and friendly professional service. No hesitation to recommend them."
Hannah Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Hi Mark I hope you're well. We've just returned from honeymoon and I thought I'd drop you a quick note to say thank you for everything you did for our wedding. The car was beautiful and the driver was great. It was perfect and I can't thank you enough for arranging it all. All the best Hannah and Adam"
Thank you for your kind words and much appreciated.
Dale Debling
Verified Buyer
"I hired both of the Mercedes for my daughters wedding day, and I am so glad I did. They are stunning! The cars turned up on time,all decked out in ribbons and flowers. My daughter absolutely loved them. The drivers were dressed very smart,and were very helpful when it came to when we wanted to leave. We were given complimentary champagne which was a lovely gesture. The journey itself was,as you would expect from a new Mercedes, very smooth and comfortable, with the option of privacy blinds if needed. I would highly recommend Portcullis Executive Travel, and would like to thank them again for helping to make my daughters wedding day the perfect day it was."
Thank you for taking the time for writing this review and pleased you was happy with our service.
"I can't praise Portcullis high enough from the initial booking process through to the return journey they were absolutely First Class. Will never use anyone else."
Theodore Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Picked up on time great driver. Return Trip driver made contact also pleasant and helpful."
Spencer Crabb
Verified Buyer
"We used Portcullis to transfer us to and from Southampton cruise port. As usual the service we received was impeccable. The cars were immaculate and Andy the driver made the journey effortless and enjoyable. It was a perfect stress free start and end to our holiday."
Thank you Spencer for taking the time to do this review.
Natalie Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, polite and absolutely professional in every sense. A seamless booking - would highly recommend!"
Thank you and much appreciated.
"We had a complex job with lots of variables and Portcullis rose to the challenge and provided an excellent service. Highly recommended."
Thank you.
"Excellent service, always on time and simply easy to deal with. Thank you Mark and team."
Thank you and much appreciated.
Melanie Hillier
Verified Buyer
"We have used Portcullis for regular trips between Canterbury and Norwich for the past couple of years. They are reliable and well-organised. Every driver we've had, has been an excellent driver and provided a smooth, comfortable journey. All of them have the right blend of being professional, while being kind and friendly at the same time. I recommend them highly!"
Thank you Melanie for your kind words.
"Excellent service, easy booking service and excellent driver who was pro,pt and courteous."
Thank you and pleased you are happy.
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 120 reviews