Portcullis Executive Travel Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portcullis Executive Travel Limited
Elaine Morris
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Portcullis. Steve and Bill were bang on time picking us up for both journeys and were very happy and friendly. They eliminated our usual taxi pick-up stress completely and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys - see you again next year!
Raymond Elbourn
Verified Buyer

a fantastic service... driver so pleasant friendly courteous. owner of business made sure all our requests were met... quality of car second to none.. and priced very competitively... would recommend everyone to use them
Thank you Ray and much appreciated.
Zoe Gunstone
Verified Buyer

Very Professional and polite everything I needed was sorted could not have asked for anything more I would highly recommend these guys for wedding services
Thank you Zoe and pleased you were happy with our service.
Clive Richardson
Verified Buyer

ease of booking wasc straightforward offering an extremly attractive price for the level of service offered. In fact some taxi firms were dearer. Car was on time , actually a few minutes early. Clean comfortable car with a courteous driver. Steady safe journey home.
Thank you for the review Clive and pleased you was happy.
Verified Buyer

Very reliable and friendly professional service. No hesitation to recommend them.
Hannah Tomlinson

Hi Mark

I hope you're well. We've just returned from honeymoon and I thought I'd drop you a quick note to say thank you for everything you did for our wedding. The car was beautiful and the driver was great. It was perfect and I can't thank you enough for arranging it all.

All the best

Hannah and Adam
Thank you for your kind words and much appreciated.
Dale Debling
Verified Buyer

I hired both of the Mercedes for my daughters wedding day, and I am so glad I did. They are stunning! The cars turned up on time,all decked out in ribbons and flowers. My daughter absolutely loved them. The drivers were dressed very smart,and were very helpful when it came to when we wanted to leave. We were given complimentary champagne which was a lovely gesture.
The journey itself was,as you would expect from a new Mercedes, very smooth and comfortable, with the option of privacy blinds if needed. I would highly recommend Portcullis Executive Travel, and would like to thank them again for helping to make my daughters wedding day the perfect day it was.
Thank you for taking the time for writing this review and pleased you was happy with our service.
Verified Buyer

I can't praise Portcullis high enough from the initial booking process through to the return journey they were absolutely First Class. Will never use anyone else.
Theodore Bennett
Verified Buyer

Picked up on time great driver. Return Trip driver made contact also pleasant and helpful.
Spencer Crabb
Verified Buyer

We used Portcullis to transfer us to and from Southampton cruise port. As usual the service we received was impeccable. The cars were immaculate and Andy the driver made the journey effortless and enjoyable. It was a perfect stress free start and end to our holiday.
Thank you Spencer for taking the time to do this review.
Natalie Kelly
Verified Buyer

Excellent, polite and absolutely professional in every sense. A seamless booking - would highly recommend!
Thank you and much appreciated.
Verified Buyer

We had a complex job with lots of variables and Portcullis rose to the challenge and provided an excellent service. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, always on time and simply easy to deal with. Thank you Mark and team.
Thank you and much appreciated.
Melanie Hillier
Verified Buyer

We have used Portcullis for regular trips between Canterbury and Norwich for the past couple of years. They are reliable and well-organised. Every driver we've had, has been an excellent driver and provided a smooth, comfortable journey. All of them have the right blend of being professional, while being kind and friendly at the same time. I recommend them highly!
Thank you Melanie for your kind words.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, easy booking service and excellent driver who was pro,pt and courteous.
Thank you and pleased you are happy.
Verified Buyer

Guaranteed, reliable service. Great, proactive and reassuring communications
Verified Buyer

I hired Portcullis for y wedding transport.
Vicki King
Verified Buyer

I have worked with Mark Roberts and the Portcullis team for nearly 10 years and highly recommend their services. As a Travel Planner I want prompt responses, sound knowledge backed by solid experience, flexibility as and when requirements change and competitive pricing. When transportation is involved I also need to know that the vehicles my clients will travel in are top notch every time, that the drivers are professional and take pride in their appearance and that of their vehicle, and that they follow instructions. With Portcullis I get all of these attributes to the highest of standards and much more.

Over the years I have come to trust Mark 100% and very much regard Portcullis as part of 'my team'. I know that many of my successes have been as a result of the work that Portcullis and its Drivers have done for me and I cannot thank them enough - I couldn't ask for a better partner, a friendlier ear or a greater service provider and I look forward to continuing our partnership for many more years to come.
Paul Bartlett
Verified Buyer

I've used Portcullis for airport transfers over the years and have consistently found them reliable, punctual, professional and friendly. I've just booked them again to take six of us to Heathrow in May! Thanks for a great service... would highly recommend.
Tracy Burgess
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much Portcullis for your excellent customer service on my wedding day. Both the car and your driver (Tony) not only looked the part but made me feel extremely special. Would highly recommend your service to others.
Portcullis Executive Travel Limited is rated 5.00 based on 115 reviews