Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"Pleasant helpful and polite and easy to talk to. Always keeping you in the loop with what is going on with your pension"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"From the first initial phone conversation with the Portafina team...the customer service was excellent....very i formative and no pressure from them at all...I can highly recommend them to help u with ur enquiry about pensions..."
Hi Susan, thank you for your nice review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"We decided to use Portafina to guide us to accessing our pension, from start to finish they were friendly, professional and understanding when we were frustrated at things moving so slowly. I would definitely recommend Portafina to anyone going through the process, their fee was also very reasonable"
Hi John, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"An excellent and professional service many thanks"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"First class service from everyone I dealt with, everything was fully explained and I was supported all the time. Would fully recommend anyone to portafina"
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"From the first time of speaking to Ashley from Portafina I received a truly fantastic professional experience everything they done for me was great. 5 stars for this great company."
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Totally professional, kept up to date with every part of the process, friendly, helpful, nothing was too much trouble and was done within the time frame suggested, All paperwork was simple and easy to understand, overall a fully professional service"
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Portafina staff was great with my pension to sort it for me thankyou"
Hi Colin, thanks for your review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"From the first call the staff were very friendly and helpful, explained everything simply and contacted me regulary with an update. Worked all figures out approx for me to help me make my decision."
Hi Haley, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very good at what they do and keep you well informed on how things are progressing"
Hi Anthony, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Easy to use. Always available to answer your questions no matter how stupid they are. Highly recommended."
Hi Richard, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very good and very happy thank u"
Hi Patrick, thanks for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very good and very quick service.Kept me informed all the way.I have already recommened portafina to a friend."
Hi Anthony, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"great service and very helpful"
Hi Norman, thanks for the nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"just made everything simple and easy did all the work for me"
Hi Patricia, thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with the service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"OK, some of my requests, letters etc took a long while to be processed and dealt with previously in 2018. However a lot of the trouble was with my pension providers. Which caused me some tense moments with my lenders. This year I was very happy with how things worked out."
Hi John, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"what I love about portafina is their commitment for ensuring you are making the right decision for "you" and the staff, they are so very helpful."
Hi Angela, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Potafina a painless way for a really professional service No pushy salespeople I would highly recommend them"
"I have had an excellent experience with Portafina. Very friendly and helpful staff."
Hi Louise, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Excellent friendly people who where always happy to help me with aby questions. Would highly recommend to family and friends. English speaking people everytime i phoned ☺."
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 453 reviews