Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Not brilliant took over a year to complete the transfer and wouldn't budge on the over priced fees even though we were not wanting advice
Hi Jane, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
They could of been more quicker and efficient in there work. Waiting far too long.
Hi, I’m sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. It is of great concern to us if any of our customers are unhappy with any aspect of our service. We do rely on the pension providers to handle our requests for information on our customers plans promptly and on occasion the information doesn’t get sent back as quickly as we would like. We will investigate the background to your case and try to make sure that the same thing doesn’t happen again in the future. Thank you.
Took a long time to sort out. They were not very good at keeping me informed I was the one who had to make weekly phone calls. End result was very good it was worth the wait
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the process was a long time for you and you wasn't being informed regularly. If you could kindly email at bestfuture@portafina.co.uk with your name and address so I can take a look into your case and see why this has happened. Kind regards, Sharon.
Happy to finally get MY money from MY pension fund . Unhappy that it took you so long . Unhappy that you kept losing copies of my documents (4 sets sent to you , 4 sets "lost"). I understand that we all know the Gov. were dragging their feet in paying-out , in spite of their "policy statements". I told you that an employee of Hammersmith & Fulham council told me that l "could not take any money from my pension " in spite of adverts on tv stating the opposite ! I think that you all dìd your best and that as a team , you all came across as very polite , professional people. Thankyou . 😎
Hi Clive, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your documents being lost, I will look into this further and see what else could be done to stop that sort of thing happening in the future. I'm glad you have received your money and were satisfied with our service.
Overall the service was very good, always having a friendly voice on the phone. Information should be a little clearer on the transfer value cost.
Long drawn out process in which I was updated as much as I expected.Since Becki Negus has taken over my case I've seen a vast improvement communication wise.
Hi, thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback. We are always looking at ways to speed up the process; frustratingly, though, some companies do drag their heels when it comes to sending us the information we need, especially final salary pension providers. I’m sorry to hear the process was particularly drawn-out for you. Your feedback on communication is particularly useful, as we should be hitting the standards you experienced when Becki took over every time.
I know I have invested my pensions with yous,you in vest in new house builds,but that all I know,t present when I retire I will gat about two hundred pound a week
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. It sounds as though you would appreciate a little more clarity on how and where your pension is currently invested. If you’d like I can arrange for someone to call you to discuss this with you further? We’re always here to help if you have any questions about your pension. Just let me know about the telephone call and I can take it from there.
Best wishes,
Sharon
found service to be slow and expensive
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 479 reviews