Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"Waited to long for my money paid a huge sum and was always doing the chasing"
Hi Calum, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
"Hi Sharon, hope this finds you well, in good spirit, and, having a good day. My only issue at the moment is the four (4) week waiting period to speak with a financial advisor, after my last telephone call. I'm aware of the tax period between March/April, however, I have stated previously that I wished to access all funds, not in separate amounts...here in Scotland we call it 'drib's & drab's'."
Hi Stephen, I’m sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. It is of great concern to us if any of our customers are unhappy with any aspect of our service. We will investigate the background to your case and try to make sure that the same thing doesn’t happen again in the future. Thank you.
"Very slow service. Don't keep you informed, you do all the chasing. Paperwork missing. Dates given when moneys to be received then no money arrives."
"Started the process of getting my pension on February it is nearly September, i used this company to get my money quickly, just feel i could have done it myself just as quick"
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 453 reviews