Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent friendly people who where always happy to help me with aby questions. Would highly recommend to family and friends. English speaking people everytime i phoned ☺."
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"I have put a request to take money of 1500 pounds out of my account and you keep lose ing my letters now i have sent you another by recorded delivery please Don't lose it this time thankyou"
Dear David, thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear that you have experienced these problems. We have made our service team aware and they will be in touch again shortly. Kind regards, Sharon.
"I seen an advert on Facebook for portafina and pensions. I hate adverts on Facebook and wouldn't normally click on them but I had two (dormant) pensions that were just sat there doing nothing so decided to click and see what would happen. One of the selling points for me was the "you don't have to proceed if your not happy with the quote we give you" spiel. The other deal clincher was friendliness of the staff I dealt with, nothing seemed too much trouble for them. I'm so glad I went with portafina and for all the sceptics no! I havnt been paid by portafina for this review. I clicked on an advert and I didn't have to proceed with the quote but I'm so glad I did."
Hi Charles, thank you for your kind comments. I'm really pleased you are happy with our service.
"Happy to finally get MY money from MY pension fund . Unhappy that it took you so long . Unhappy that you kept losing copies of my documents (4 sets sent to you , 4 sets "lost"). I understand that we all know the Gov. were dragging their feet in paying-out , in spite of their "policy statements". I told you that an employee of Hammersmith & Fulham council told me that l "could not take any money from my pension " in spite of adverts on tv stating the opposite ! I think that you all dìd your best and that as a team , you all came across as very polite , professional people. Thankyou . 😎"
Hi Clive, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your documents being lost, I will look into this further and see what else could be done to stop that sort of thing happening in the future. I'm glad you have received your money and were satisfied with our service.
"Overall the service was very good, always having a friendly voice on the phone. Information should be a little clearer on the transfer value cost."
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 455 reviews