Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat
"Very happy with the service I received, will recommend them to anyone."
Hi Kenneth, thank you for a nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Efficient service"
Hi, thanks for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were happy with our service.
"Very efficient service , I was informed all the way on what was happening and it was a stress free experience and all sorted professionally, very good service"
Hi Philip, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I delighted with the way Porafina dealt with my pension. They kept me updated with progress, bringing my application to a speedy successful conclusion. Very profession l and I would recommend them to anyone."
Hi, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"I was satisfied with the way you handled my case and kept me in touch either by mail or phone throughout the procedure"
Hi Malcolm, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
"I enjoyed an efficient and straightforward process. Good advice and support."
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service.
"The staff gave a friendly informative discussion about my options and the conversations over the phone were very helpful and clear. I would recommend Portafina to others as they helped me make a decision which has now got me out of debt which has been with me for years and I don't think I could have got out of without their help and advice. My new pension plan is also now up to date and I have great confidence that it will be very productive for the future. Thank you for everything you've done for me."
Hi Kevin, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
"I was treated like a one to one everyone i spoke to was very helpful and explained every thing"
Hi Michael, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
"From the start to the positive end I felt very supported and ensured. Polite and professional staff! Big " Thank you!" from me. Valentina"
Hi Valentina, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Hi Sharon, hope this finds you well, in good spirit, and, having a good day. My only issue at the moment is the four (4) week waiting period to speak with a financial advisor, after my last telephone call. I'm aware of the tax period between March/April, however, I have stated previously that I wished to access all funds, not in separate amounts...here in Scotland we call it 'drib's & drab's'."
Hi Stephen, I’m sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. It is of great concern to us if any of our customers are unhappy with any aspect of our service. We will investigate the background to your case and try to make sure that the same thing doesn’t happen again in the future. Thank you.
"Excellent service thankyou"
Hi Simon, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Very good service, I got everything I wanted."
Hi Graham, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
"Portafina handled everything professionally, I am very happy with the way my pension was sorted."
Hi Nicholas, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Throughout my Pension Review I was impressed with the updates I received from any of the case liaison officers by both regular letters and phone calls. If I had the need to phone there was always a friendly representative to talk to with a positive answer. In addition I was particularly pleased with the Suitability and Recommendation Reports within the Pension Review Pack due to being very clearly explained enabling me to understand the complexity of options available."
Hi Graham, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Hello portafina, your service to me was right first time and felt confident that you understood my needs. And will be recommend you for definite, thanks again. Emanuele Martiradonna."
Hi Emanuele, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"all your staff that help me were great no promblem to any one was so helpfully"
Hi Murrary, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
"I found Portafina staff Informative, competent, quick to explain any questions I had asked, not pushey but keen to help me achieve my financial aims. Thank you Roland"
Hi Roland, thank you so much for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"I have had a great experience working with Portafina they handled my pension review with ease and been very clear with my account"
Hi Robert, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
"I had excellent service with portafina always kept me updated"
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
"They could of been more quicker and efficient in there work. Waiting far too long."
Hi, I’m sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. It is of great concern to us if any of our customers are unhappy with any aspect of our service. We do rely on the pension providers to handle our requests for information on our customers plans promptly and on occasion the information doesn’t get sent back as quickly as we would like. We will investigate the background to your case and try to make sure that the same thing doesn’t happen again in the future. Thank you.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 464 reviews