Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone
"Long drawn out process in which I was updated as much as I expected.Since Becki Negus has taken over my case I've seen a vast improvement communication wise."
Hi, thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback. We are always looking at ways to speed up the process; frustratingly, though, some companies do drag their heels when it comes to sending us the information we need, especially final salary pension providers. I’m sorry to hear the process was particularly drawn-out for you. Your feedback on communication is particularly useful, as we should be hitting the standards you experienced when Becki took over every time.
"From start to finish Portafina kept me informed, they were extremely professional and I would recommend them to anyone."
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Well what can I say about Portafina that hasn't been said before........ I think it's all been done. But I have heard that they can be slow. Not at all. This company is professional from start to finish. Why would anyone want to rush something as important as the work that they do. The price for quality isn't cheap but Portafina are Very reasonable for the work that they do. Five star's."
"Such a pleasure to deal with Portafina. Contact staff always had the answers to hand, whenever I called them for further info or to query something. During the various pensions transfers, I was always kept up to date by letter, so that I could keep track of things. I would not hesitate in recommending Portafina to anyone else who wanted to initiate a pension review."
Hi Chola, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Dealt with in a straight forward way no jargon or going round the houses to explain. Thankyou"
Hi Alan, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Throughout a complicated pension transfer I had confidence that Portafina were doing all they could to ensure a satisfactory outcome as quickly as possible. I was always able to contact my case handler who was very efficient and could always be relied on to do what she said she would do when she said she would do it. Very impressed with the service."
"very good service"
"they were there when i needed them correspondence by phone to keep you updated excellent service i got"
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"It was competent,quick and successful."
Thanks Edward for your nice reply.
"I was satisfied with the first call that was answered and likewise every time (apart from once and that may have been recorded - I don't think the *** person understood my question). The customer support I received was very personal and the staff made me feel confident throughout."
"100% Satisfied"
"Information was at times slow but we got there in the end"
"Portafina was always there to answer any questions rega"
Thanks for your nice review
"Great service, highly recommend the team at Portafina especially Denise and Charlotte who were very professional and dealt with my pension transfer with speed and efficiency 10/10"
Hi Colin, thanks for the great comment. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. I will pass on your comments to Denise and Charlotte.
"Very professional and a pleasure to deal with"
Hi David, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased your happy with our service.
"Very satisfied customer service was excellent always so nice in the phone"
"I was very satisfied i was kept up to date through out the process . It did take a while but we got there and it is now complete and i am very happy . I have already recommended you to somebody else so i hope they will be as satisfied as i was ."
"Portafina really did make me happy. The service was second to none, I was kept informed at every stage of the transaction about what was going on and what was likely to occur next. My representative, Anna, was polite, patient and good humoured even when I asked the most asenine questions. I was given a superbly well presented folder containing avery last bit of information I could need including help, guidance and reference for every question asked. Whenever I phoned Portafina I never had to listen to an endlessly looped tape of classical music before being put through to the staff. Very happy customer indeed......"
Hi Simon, thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you were happy with our service. I will make sure I pass the comments on to Anna.
"I know I have invested my pensions with yous,you in vest in new house builds,but that all I know,t present when I retire I will gat about two hundred pound a week"
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. It sounds as though you would appreciate a little more clarity on how and where your pension is currently invested. If you’d like I can arrange for someone to call you to discuss this with you further? We’re always here to help if you have any questions about your pension. Just let me know about the telephone call and I can take it from there.
Best wishes,
Sharon
"Overall I was satisfied with the service I received but took a little longer than I anticipated but this may have been down to others in the link."
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 368 reviews