Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

They done everything they said and replied to everything and anything that needed sorting.
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm really please you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent experience, kept to there word n problems what so ever thanks
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
An efficient service, all sorted in good time.
Happy to have chosen Portafina!
Hi Colin, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Waited to long for my money paid a huge sum and was always doing the chasing
Hi Calum, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
Pleasant helpful and polite and easy to talk to. Always keeping you in the loop with what is going on with your pension
Hi Stephen, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
From the first initial phone conversation with the Portafina team...the customer service was excellent....very i formative and no pressure from them at all...I can highly recommend them to help u with ur enquiry about pensions...
Hi Susan, thank you for your nice review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
We decided to use Portafina to guide us to accessing our pension, from start to finish they were friendly, professional and understanding when we were frustrated at things moving so slowly.

I would definitely recommend Portafina to anyone going through the process, their fee was also very reasonable
Hi John, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
An excellent and professional service many thanks
Hi Stephen, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
First class service from everyone I dealt with, everything was fully explained and I was supported all the time.
Would fully recommend anyone to portafina
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
From the first time of speaking to Ashley from Portafina I received a truly fantastic professional experience everything they done for me was great. 5 stars for this great company.
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Totally professional, kept up to date with every part of the process, friendly, helpful, nothing was too much trouble and was done within the time frame suggested, All paperwork was simple and easy to understand, overall a fully professional service
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina staff was great with my pension to sort it for me thankyou
Hi Colin, thanks for your review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
From the first call the staff were very friendly and helpful, explained everything simply and contacted me regulary with an update. Worked all figures out approx for me to help me make my decision.
Hi Haley, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good at what they do and keep you well informed on how things are progressing
Hi Anthony, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Easy to use. Always available to answer your questions no matter how stupid they are. Highly recommended.
Hi Richard, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good and very happy thank u
Hi Patrick, thanks for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good and very quick service.Kept me informed all the way.I have already recommened portafina to a friend.
Hi Anthony, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
great service and very helpful
Hi Norman, thanks for the nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
just made everything simple and easy did all the work for me
Hi Patricia, thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with the service. Kind regards, Sharon.
well i am a new customer to you and as of now i don't have much to other than i have received a good advice from you but hoping to received more as time goes on and i waiting for my money in few weeks time thank.
Hi Charles, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.78 based on 515 reviews