Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"Nice people to do business with. Fees are expensive, but more than compensated for by the smoothness of the transaction."
"Yes satisfied"
"Happy to finally get MY money from MY pension fund . Unhappy that it took you so long . Unhappy that you kept losing copies of my documents (4 sets sent to you , 4 sets "lost"). I understand that we all know the Gov. were dragging their feet in paying-out , in spite of their "policy statements". I told you that an employee of Hammersmith & Fulham council told me that l "could not take any money from my pension " in spite of adverts on tv stating the opposite ! I think that you all dìd your best and that as a team , you all came across as very polite , professional people. Thankyou . 😎"
Hi Clive, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your documents being lost, I will look into this further and see what else could be done to stop that sort of thing happening in the future. I'm glad you have received your money and were satisfied with our service.
"good all round service and helpful staff"
Thank you Ian for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Thay let your know what is going on with the pension all the time and happy with the service"
Thank you Graham for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I tried local pension advisers and they didn't seem interested in looking into my pension options. Portafina where right away helpful and professional"
Thank you Andrew for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Overall the service was very good, always having a friendly voice on the phone. Information should be a little clearer on the transfer value cost."
"Excellent service would defiantly recommend to everyone"
Hi Douglas, thank you for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"i was very satisfied with the service and support in the manner they processed my pension in a professional way up to the final stage."
"I would like to thank you for your service . I am aware it took longer than expected but I put t that down to my pension provider.i would like to thank Rhianna for keeping me updated."
"Never understood pensions until portafina made it clearer for me,complete trust,as they also advised Me,which pensions to leave, no worries now"
"very satisfied with all correspondence and the outcome as to the question below (3) I have recommended your company to 3 of my colleagues"
"Long drawn out process in which I was updated as much as I expected.Since Becki Negus has taken over my case I've seen a vast improvement communication wise."
Hi, thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback. We are always looking at ways to speed up the process; frustratingly, though, some companies do drag their heels when it comes to sending us the information we need, especially final salary pension providers. I’m sorry to hear the process was particularly drawn-out for you. Your feedback on communication is particularly useful, as we should be hitting the standards you experienced when Becki took over every time.
"From start to finish Portafina kept me informed, they were extremely professional and I would recommend them to anyone."
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Well what can I say about Portafina that hasn't been said before........ I think it's all been done. But I have heard that they can be slow. Not at all. This company is professional from start to finish. Why would anyone want to rush something as important as the work that they do. The price for quality isn't cheap but Portafina are Very reasonable for the work that they do. Five star's."
"Such a pleasure to deal with Portafina. Contact staff always had the answers to hand, whenever I called them for further info or to query something. During the various pensions transfers, I was always kept up to date by letter, so that I could keep track of things. I would not hesitate in recommending Portafina to anyone else who wanted to initiate a pension review."
Hi Chola, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Dealt with in a straight forward way no jargon or going round the houses to explain. Thankyou"
Hi Alan, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Throughout a complicated pension transfer I had confidence that Portafina were doing all they could to ensure a satisfactory outcome as quickly as possible. I was always able to contact my case handler who was very efficient and could always be relied on to do what she said she would do when she said she would do it. Very impressed with the service."
"very good service"
"they were there when i needed them correspondence by phone to keep you updated excellent service i got"
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 380 reviews