Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone
"I would recommend potafina to help with taking some of your pension out. They keep in touch regularly to let you know what’s happening. And everything was straightforward. I found them to be a good company to deal with."
Thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Dealt with very quickly"
Hi Steven, thank you for your comment. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"I seen an advert on Facebook for portafina and pensions. I hate adverts on Facebook and wouldn't normally click on them but I had two (dormant) pensions that were just sat there doing nothing so decided to click and see what would happen. One of the selling points for me was the "you don't have to proceed if your not happy with the quote we give you" spiel. The other deal clincher was friendliness of the staff I dealt with, nothing seemed too much trouble for them. I'm so glad I went with portafina and for all the sceptics no! I havnt been paid by portafina for this review. I clicked on an advert and I didn't have to proceed with the quote but I'm so glad I did."
Hi Charles, thank you for your kind comments. I'm really pleased you are happy with our service.
"very professional helpful staff always giving proper updates keeping clients informed on important subject"
Hi Bryan, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Service was excellent friendly and helpful advice over the phone answering questions clearly I would recommend you to anyone"
Hi Leslie, thank you for your great review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"You have kept me informed all the way even though it is a long process."
"The advice and help in sorting out my pension requirements to change from my original pension company to a new one and helping me to get some money from my pension which I did not know I could get from it."
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"I would recommend Portafina to my friends and family great service and the staff are second to none."
Hi Philip, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased you were satisfied with our service.
"Nice people to do business with. Fees are expensive, but more than compensated for by the smoothness of the transaction."
"Yes satisfied"
"Happy to finally get MY money from MY pension fund . Unhappy that it took you so long . Unhappy that you kept losing copies of my documents (4 sets sent to you , 4 sets "lost"). I understand that we all know the Gov. were dragging their feet in paying-out , in spite of their "policy statements". I told you that an employee of Hammersmith & Fulham council told me that l "could not take any money from my pension " in spite of adverts on tv stating the opposite ! I think that you all dìd your best and that as a team , you all came across as very polite , professional people. Thankyou . 😎"
Hi Clive, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your documents being lost, I will look into this further and see what else could be done to stop that sort of thing happening in the future. I'm glad you have received your money and were satisfied with our service.
"good all round service and helpful staff"
Thank you Ian for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Thay let your know what is going on with the pension all the time and happy with the service"
Thank you Graham for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I tried local pension advisers and they didn't seem interested in looking into my pension options. Portafina where right away helpful and professional"
Thank you Andrew for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Overall the service was very good, always having a friendly voice on the phone. Information should be a little clearer on the transfer value cost."
"Excellent service would defiantly recommend to everyone"
Hi Douglas, thank you for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"i was very satisfied with the service and support in the manner they processed my pension in a professional way up to the final stage."
"I would like to thank you for your service . I am aware it took longer than expected but I put t that down to my pension provider.i would like to thank Rhianna for keeping me updated."
"Never understood pensions until portafina made it clearer for me,complete trust,as they also advised Me,which pensions to leave, no worries now"
"very satisfied with all correspondence and the outcome as to the question below (3) I have recommended your company to 3 of my colleagues"
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 368 reviews