Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat
"I have put a request to take money of 1500 pounds out of my account and you keep lose ing my letters now i have sent you another by recorded delivery please Don't lose it this time thankyou"
Dear David, thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear that you have experienced these problems. We have made our service team aware and they will be in touch again shortly. Kind regards, Sharon.
"All sorted,very good service,good advice before investing and can talk to people 👍"
Hi Adam, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Took a while to receive my money but they kept me informed every step of the way giving me regular updates."
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very grateful for the assistance and information provided. Quick process, and glad I contacted Portafina."
Hi Derek, thanks for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
"I was very impressed with Portafina. I had various pension pots all over the place and they quickly and efficiently consolidated them all into one pension. I was informed what was happening each step of the way and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for pension help and advice."
Hi Pauline, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with our service.
"Would like to thank everyone from Portafina that helped me with my pension. Would highly recommend the company. Wishing the company all the best for the future, and once again thank you"
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your kind review. I'm really please you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"My experience with portafina was very pleasant and satisfactory"
Hi Paul, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Portafina were always available, a pleasure to deal with well informed and made the whole process straightforward and extremely easy - they could neither improve their service nor make it simpler or done more .Thank you all for your help and patience 👍"
Hi Wendy, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Took too long."
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
"Thanks very much for everything you done for me to receive my pension it has made my life a lot easier"
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm really happy to hear that you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very clear on what they were telling you and didn’t mind repeating there selfs to make sure you understood nothing was to much trouble great customer understanding"
Hi Dawn, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"After finding out I could cash in on my pension with a few phone calls everything was put in motion within a few weeks I'm happy with the whole process."
Hi Paul, thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Was very impressed with the way everything was handled and kept informed about every step"
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Overall a good service. Always willing to help you and provide you with the best possible way to get your pension to grow for the future. The only drawback I found on one phone call, was on one telephone I was not told a reason why I could not draw any more money out of my pension by one of the staff which I found unprofessional, but on a later call another advisor did explain why I had to wait."
Hi John, thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review. We’re sorry that the information provided to you during one call wasn’t as clear as it could have been. I’ll ensure that your feedback is passed on to the relevant team. I’m pleased that overall you were happy with our service. Thanks, Sharon.
"Not brilliant took over a year to complete the transfer and wouldn't budge on the over priced fees even though we were not wanting advice"
Hi Jane, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
"I found the whole process quick and easy to understand. Professional courtesy was shown threw out the whole time. No pressure and very quick process from start to finish. Would highly recommend your company."
Hi Keith, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Very simple from start to compĺetion"
Hi Basil, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Found all staff that were involved very helpful and made everything uncomplicated"
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Portafina kept me upto date from day one very polite and friendly just thought the whole progress took too long to complete reason being wanted to be morgage free sooner and as i am continuing to work i was out a pension too long as i will probably go back in one why i work how ever i dont blame this entirely on yourselves as three connections was involved also just stressed me out all the calls and emails i had to send to the other three involved being kept on phone sometimes half hour and being passed around to other people and each company blaming the other one we got there in the end over twelve months and im looking forward to portafina looking after my investments and your professional advice thank you"
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We’re sorry that you experienced a delay in your process, but are pleased that everything is now completed for you. We’re always looking to see how we can streamline things and will look at your case to see where changes can be made. I’d like to welcome you as a Portafina client and say that we look forward to managing your pension going forward. Kind regards, Portafina.
"Excellent service from all the team they explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. I had a great team working on my pension drawdown and I would and have recommended this company to my other friends and family very big thank you for making the whole process very easy."
Hi Gordon, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 464 reviews