Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

From the first time of speaking to Ashley from Portafina I received a truly fantastic professional experience everything they done for me was great. 5 stars for this great company.
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Totally professional, kept up to date with every part of the process, friendly, helpful, nothing was too much trouble and was done within the time frame suggested, All paperwork was simple and easy to understand, overall a fully professional service
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina staff was great with my pension to sort it for me thankyou
Hi Colin, thanks for your review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
From the first call the staff were very friendly and helpful, explained everything simply and contacted me regulary with an update. Worked all figures out approx for me to help me make my decision.
Hi Haley, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good at what they do and keep you well informed on how things are progressing
Hi Anthony, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Easy to use. Always available to answer your questions no matter how stupid they are. Highly recommended.
Hi Richard, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good and very happy thank u
Hi Patrick, thanks for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good and very quick service.Kept me informed all the way.I have already recommened portafina to a friend.
Hi Anthony, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
great service and very helpful
Hi Norman, thanks for the nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
just made everything simple and easy did all the work for me
Hi Patricia, thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with the service. Kind regards, Sharon.
well i am a new customer to you and as of now i don't have much to other than i have received a good advice from you but hoping to received more as time goes on and i waiting for my money in few weeks time thank.
Hi Charles, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
OK, some of my requests, letters etc took a long while to be processed and dealt with previously in 2018. However a lot of the trouble was with my pension providers. Which caused me some tense moments with my lenders. This year I was very happy with how things worked out.
Hi John, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
what I love about portafina is their commitment for ensuring you are making the right decision for "you" and the staff, they are so very helpful.
Hi Angela, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Potafina a painless way for a really professional service No pushy salespeople I would highly recommend them
I have had an excellent experience with Portafina. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Hi Louise, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent friendly people who where always happy to help me with aby questions. Would highly recommend to family and friends. English speaking people everytime i phoned ☺.
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Words cannot say how much that I have appreciated all the hard work that portafina and the kindness and professionalism of all the staff have been . Thank You all so much
Hi Paul, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Always helpful when I contacted them and kept me up to date
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you was satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The process was made very simple for myself due to the professional staff at Portafina .Informed at every stage of the process via a telephone call with polite telephone manners and good understanding of what i required with a updat email following shortly after . Would recommend to all my friends wanting to do this .
Hi Simon, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
It was a good experience,and everyone was helpful and polite.Thanks to all the team.I honestly don't understand everything about pensions,but it's a good bit clearer now.Thanks again to Mark and Amanda for everything so far!
Hi Rob, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. I will pass on the message to Mark and Amanda. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 486 reviews