Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
Delivery clunky. Dogs wouldn’t eat it.
Hi Amanda & Blossom

Thanks for the review.
It would help if we understood what you meant by clunky?

Your order was delivered ( on the next available working day ) within 13 hours of leaving the butchers and arriving at your home.

We are sad to hear that Blossom wouldn't eat our food. I do hope she didn't go too hungry.

Our website is full of useful tips on feeding raw and our expert Customer Service Team are always available to speak to you.

The Rawplicity Guide that you received has lots of hints and tips too!

I did try and call you to see if we could offer any help or advise with regards to you feeding raw and for you to let us know what you meant by clunky.

Thanks for choosing Poppy's Picnic and we hope that Blossom has now found a food that she likes.

Debs and Poppy
Quite a few of the containers arrived damaged. Atleast 4 for defrosted. I emailed twice to the company to complain and I had no response. Even through we give the same amount of raw food now to my dog she seems to always be hungry and looking for scraps where as before Poppy’s picnic she was satisfied with the raw food we gave her. I don’t think we will buy again. Poor service and poor packaging.
Hi Elizabeth
I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed by the food and also that you did not see our replies to your emails. It is possible these ended up in your spam folder, so please do check there in future.

In your last email you asked if the thawed packs were safe to feed.
As explained in the response, the answer is yes.

Your order was packed at 5.30pm and delivered to you at 2.30pm the following day. This is less than 24 hours and our boxes and packaging is guaranteed for 48 hours.

Any defrosted food is safe to keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.

As a gesture of goodwill regarding the packs you say were damaged, I added Belly Rubs rewards to your account.
Belly Rubs are equivalent to a monetary voucher off your next order.

If you would like to discuss the food,delivery, how the Belly Rubs work or how much to feed further, I'd be happy to speak to you on the phone.
01380- 716599.

Deborah and Poppy
The food is great, but I had to throw half of it away as it was practically defrosted by the time it got to me. My DPD delivery was after 4:30 and the food was already soggy. I did try my dog with the chicken but he was sick and I didn’t want to chance the rest. Beef and lamb ok so far.
Dear Julia
Thanks for your review.

We are pleased that you feel that our food is great. This is lovely to hear.

We are disappointed to learn that some of the top layer of your parcel had slightly defrosted.

In the hot weather if you do find packs like this it's ok to put any with ice-crystals or that are cold to touch into the freezer. Any packs which are fully defrosted should be used first.

Always feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Debs and Poppy