Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
In my most recent delivery I found a piece of metal which I luckily fished out before potentially choking my dog. I informed yourselves and was given compensation to the sum of £7.80 for my troubles. Not a good way to treat a loyal customer.
Hi Jake
Let's get this sorted!
We've spoken to you separately and sent a pre-paid envelope so we can have a look and get to the bottom of this. As soon as you send this in, we will investigate thoroughly.
Very best
Poppy and the rest of the Very Important Paws Team
I made a small order online but the do not deliver small orders. My dog is very fussy and most companies offer a trial amount. The fact that they didn’t deliver is not clear on the website as they took my address and payment, this should have flagged up. I have since had a refund but also numerous emails thanking me for the order. I have since made an order with another raw food company that sent me out 3 small pots for my dog to try, hassle free which was delivered the next day.
Sadly we haven't cracked being able to send a small amount of frozen food by courier for next day delivery - but we are always looking for new ways to keep the food frozen and fresh.

We have made some changes to our website, and highlighted the minimum order is 16 packs.

Glad you are feeding raw food - high paws to you!

Love