Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
Our stabyhoun has tried several brands of raw food and gone off all of them but she loves Poppys Picnic! It always disappears very quickly and she has lots of energy and a shiny coat.I am so pleased we changed to Poppys Picnic!
Hi Vanessa

We are delighted too! Thanks for the lovely review.

Shiny coats are the first thing that everyone notices when they switch to Poppy's Picnic. It's all those lovely botanicals.

Debs and Poppy
Recently Chloe hasn’t been keen on any dry and wet food combinations but I’m very pleased to say that there is no such problem with Poppy’s Picnic, she gobbles it all up and licks her bowl! Great delivery service and easily stored in the freezer. Very impressed so far.
Hello Zara & Chloe

We are delighted to hear that Chloe is enjoying her Poppy's Picnic food.
It's great to see bowls being licked clean. It's just like that in Dylan's home everyday, they do a little dance whilst they are waiting!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

Debs and Poppy
My dogs love Poppy's picnic. Their coats, poo & health seem so much better on this.
Hi Katherine

Thank you for the lovely review and letting us know .

So pleased that your dogs coats are in lovely condition and you have noticed a difference in their poo. Just think how lovely their little tummies will be feeling too! All clean and cleansed.

Heres to lots love lovely poo and shiny coats.

Debs an Poppy
Good service , exellent food for my puppy,
Hello Margaret

We are super pleased that you are enjoying your experience with Poppy's Picnic and your pup is enjoying our food.

Debs and Poppy
Nero, our 14 week old working cocker spaniel loves Poppy’s Picnic. He gets so excited when he realises it’s mealtime.
Hello Victoria & Nero

So excited to hear that Nero is lovin his Poppy's Picnic food. He will grow up to be big and strong!

Your home sounds a bit like Dylan's when it's time to feed Poppy and her amazing daughters.

Thanks for the brilliant review.

Debs and Poppy
I have been using Poppy's Picnic Raw food for just over a year now and can't fault it. Its excellent value, good quality, its always delivered on time, but most of all my dog loves it. I buy the Hampers as this gives me a good range of flavors like Beef, Chicken, Lamb and more recently Turkey which he loves. I also order the Pure Liver Bite treats which are his favorite. I get special loves when he hears me rustle the packet for those. I can also recommend the staff who are always on hand if i have a question about raw feeding or need any other doggy advice. I can't fault Poppy's Picnic at all. Brilliant company.
Hi Wendy

Thanks so much for all the recommendations and lovely reviews.

It's always a pleasure to speak to you on the phone.

Here's to loads more special loves!

Debs an Poppy
Finally a food that my very fussy dogs (shih tzu and a daisy dog) love. They have gone from either not eating or only picking when they were hungry to actually Licking their bowls clean every day . Would highly recommend
Hi liz

WOW! What a lovely review.

So pleased you have lots of clean bowl and waggy tails in your home.

Thank you for recommending us too!

Debs and Poppy
Lucy loves this food gobbles it all back nice to see the veg and bone in it but Lucy wonders if you might do other varieties in the future but says she loves the ones you do xx
Hello Gillian & Lucy

Thank you so much for this lovely review.

we are proud of our locally sourced fresh vegetables. We are very fortunate to be situated just over the field from the farm who supplies us.

Other varieties - we do a turkey complete which is proving popular. We are now stocking this all year round. Our duck and venison is lovely too!

We are only a message a phone call away should you have any queries or would like to talk about our other varieties.

Thank you once again.

Debs and Poppy
Great quality and selection of food. Also very friendly and helpful customer service.
Hi Kimberley

Thank you for the wonderful review.

It makes us so happy to receive such lovely feedback.

Debs and Poppy
Brilliant food, my puppy is so much happier on it and her poos are tiny and almost odour free! She has a beautiful coat and has never become fat! She’s a mini sausage and they can eat!! I rave about poppyspicnic!!
Hello Anna and your gorgeous mini sausage

Thanks for a lovely review. we are so pleased that your mini sausage is enjoying his food.

We are always here to help.

Thanks once again

Debs and Poppy - woof woof woof
My two cocker spaniels just love Poppy’s Picnic food. Ive never seen two dogs eat with so much enthusiasm!
Hello Lindsay

That's great to hear. All that lovely fresh food going into their little tummies.
It sounds a little bit like Hound Quarters at feeding time.

Debs and Poppy
My litter of pups are absolutely thriving off the follow on paste .. gaining weight nicely which is why I’ve ordered more 🙂🙂
Hi Jody

That is brilliant news.

What a wonderful start in life they are having.

Debs and Poppy
Betsy my beautiful Boxer loves her poppy picnic food always eats it all straight away. Boxers have very sensitive stomachs and suffer with a lot of very offensive gas. This is both almost never now. Easy to order and collect or can be delivered. We are very pleased.
Hi Susan & Betsy

Its always a pleasure to see you when you come and collect your order.

We are delighted that Betsy is enjoying her food and her stomach is a lot better.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thank you for the lovely review.

Debs and Poppy
Jim was a bit fussy at first but now loves his Poppy’s Picnic raw. And I’m happy that It is all prepared and the balance is just right. Perfect !
Hello Diane & Jim

So pleased Jim has settled down to his Poppy's Picnic food.

Yes - both our complete and enhanced range offer the perfect meal with everything Jim needs for a complete and well balanced raw diet.

Thanks for the review!

Much kindness

Debs and Poppy
Great service package arrived on time and frozen, our puppies demolish this food they seem to really love it great product definitely recommend
Hi Craig

This sounds like Dylan's home - the demolishing of the food. Poppy, Katie, Slipper and Gaby do this too!

We are so please that your puppies are loving the food.

Debs and Poppy
Our 3 french Bulldogs love the food . Great service . Would highly recommend.
Hi Kim

I'm so pleased your 3 french bulldogs find our food bowl lickin good!

We are chuffed to bits that you find our service is great too.

Debs and Poppy
Amazing results from day one. Our weimaraner that always had sensitive digestion was instantly transformed to a very happy dog with no more stomach upsets. I would not believe it until it was apparent that Poppy's raw food made all the difference. Highly recommended to all dog owners
Bruce and Summer love their Poppy's Picnic raw dog food and they are thriving on it.Excellent food Excellent customer service and Excellent people.
My spaniel is the fussiest eater I’ve ever had! She’s nearly 5 and I’ve never managed, until now, to find a food that she tucks into and won’t leave until it’s all gone! Thank you all so much you are life and sanity saviours!
Bronson loves his food. I love the excellent customer service
Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.90 based on 902 reviews