Poppys Picnic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppys Picnic

Tell us how Poppys Picnic made you happy

"Fantastic food and top quality, which means a healthy thriving pup. Parker was sooooo excited to receive his monthly delivery yesterday! Literally could not wait to tuck in 😋"
"We've been using part raw and part kibble for a year now for our goldie and daft little spaniel. I highly recommend! No more wiffy botty's, giant poos or the dreaded runs. It's glorious. Although my dogs aren't fussy eaters, the tail wagging and barking at dinner time tells me they love their food."
"after an initial disappointment the Poppy's picnic team have saved the day. Lovely friendly service."
"I'm recommend Poppy's Picnic, because they are putting the same thought into there pet as they do for there own food!"
"Fantastic customer service, website is very informative. Simple local pick up for my first order. My dog loves the meatballs so I anticipate making a monthly subscription. great work to all at PP"
"We received our first delivery from Poppy’s Picnic. Hera is a creature of habit with her food but took to the raw diet. She even ran into the kitchen when she saw me taking the food to her bowl. For a dog who usually scoffs her down quickly it was lovely to see hair eating slowly. Thank you Poppy’s Picnic think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
"My doggy is always excited for his food now, he used to be fussy and not that bothered before about food time. His farts no longer smell horrific and he is fit and lean with less coat shedding. Really pleased he’s happy, that makes me happy 😊Thanks Poppy’s picnic!"
"All love the food"
"dogs took to it quickly"
"Very customer friendly and great menu choices."
"Brilliant Service, excellent product, great delivery"
"The team at this company are so helpful and lovely to speak with. Definitely rate team PP!"
"Just fab!"
"Good delivery service. Our dog loves the food, would be good to have more flavours."
"I've never seen dog food presented and packaged the way this brand does it. It's so easy to handle and serve their mince and the packaging is beautiful too! My boy Ollie just can't get enough now - will be ordering again after this!"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery."
"I received my order promptly and followed the instructions on freezing and defrosting. It's been very easy to change to feeding this food from my old one. And the dogs seem to be delighted with it, which is great."
"Great customer service! Recommended!"
"Not yet fed to dog but expect it to be enjoyed"
"Amazing food from a wonderful company"
Poppys Picnic is rated 4.92 based on 605 reviews