Poppy's Picnic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
"My boxer Betsy loves your food she eats it straight away and goes back to lick her bowl at least six times. It looks good and as she has a sensitive tummy it’s been great. No more stinky bottom burps and no soft runny stools."
"Wonderful, delivery was great & the puppies are really enjoying it. Raw is definitely better for them, but not so easy to prepare for little babies like these so I much prefer to trust someone like yourselves. Will be ordering again"
"I already knew my dog loves raw meat but it’s so much easier knowing it’s prepared in right size portions and extra nutrition added that raw meat alone can’t give. Big thumbs up from me"
"After debating a raw diet for a while, but due to being both a little wary and a lack of freezer space, Id always been reluctant to do so. I was pleased to find out about Poppy’s Picnic meatballs that offered a way to feed raw every now and again, and offered a perfect sized hamper that I was able to store. I was very impressed by the quality of the packaging, and the fact that it was easy to order, being updated by email every step of the way. The order was so carefully packed that there was no room for the food to rattle around, and so it arrived in perfect condition. The free Rawplicity guide is incredibly helpful, and I have had no problem getting either of the dogs (not even the fussy one) to wolf down the meatballs. This is an excellent way to try raw, and I’m now thinking of investing in another freezer. The meatballs are perfect for anyone (like myself) who is a little uncomfortable with handling raw meat. It honestly is not at all yucky and the texture is soft but not runny. Highly recommend and look forward to ordering again! Thanks Poppy!"
"Willow just loves this raw food her coat is amazing and her eyes no longer runny or have the brown staining associated with bichons. Willow is a small breed and is a Poochon. She is beautiful."
"Great service, informative website and the products are very easy order. My fussy labradoodle loves the meatballs!! Very happy customers - that's me & my dog! :))"
"Fantastic service...quick and easy to order. Delivery quick and on time! Food is amazing. My fussy dog is finishing every bowl. Highly recommend Poppy’s. One very pleased customer!"
"Our Sprocker Spaniel thrives on Poppy’s Picnic meatballs, no more food issues and we have a healthy happy dog. In addition, Georgina is just great at responding to emails and giving helpful information. A really great company and one that cares about customers. Thoroughly recommended."
"Petra my pup loves it and can’t get enough. She has calmed down and there is certainly less coming out the other end. I am very pleased I decided to make the change I wish I had done it sooner. It looks as good as the mince I buy for myself. We are both very happy with the change and I would recommend other owners to do it too."
"Fantastic food and top quality, which means a healthy thriving pup. Parker was sooooo excited to receive his monthly delivery yesterday! Literally could not wait to tuck in 😋"
"We've been using part raw and part kibble for a year now for our goldie and daft little spaniel. I highly recommend! No more wiffy botty's, giant poos or the dreaded runs. It's glorious. Although my dogs aren't fussy eaters, the tail wagging and barking at dinner time tells me they love their food."
"after an initial disappointment the Poppy's picnic team have saved the day. Lovely friendly service."
"I'm recommend Poppy's Picnic, because they are putting the same thought into there pet as they do for there own food!"
"Fantastic customer service, website is very informative. Simple local pick up for my first order. My dog loves the meatballs so I anticipate making a monthly subscription. great work to all at PP"
"We received our first delivery from Poppy’s Picnic. Hera is a creature of habit with her food but took to the raw diet. She even ran into the kitchen when she saw me taking the food to her bowl. For a dog who usually scoffs her down quickly it was lovely to see hair eating slowly. Thank you Poppy’s Picnic think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
"My doggy is always excited for his food now, he used to be fussy and not that bothered before about food time. His farts no longer smell horrific and he is fit and lean with less coat shedding. Really pleased he’s happy, that makes me happy 😊Thanks Poppy’s picnic!"
"All love the food"
"dogs took to it quickly"
"Very customer friendly and great menu choices."
"Brilliant Service, excellent product, great delivery"
Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.92 based on 614 reviews