Poppy's Picnic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
"Our rescue whippet Daisy is enjoying her meatballs! Thank you!"
"I've been feeding raw for a while & cannot recommend Poppy's Picnic enough. Great customer service, great food & one happy dog."
"After having a chat with Dylan, he's suggested try raw dog food with a puppy of 16 weeks. Our poppy is so good with this food. Thanks to all at Poppys Picnic. Highly recommend to all."
"Our whippet, Daphne, has a delicate tummy which can be distressing for her and not too nice for us! We tried many types and brands (incl. very expensive ones) and nothing seemed to work for her. Eventually we found Poppy's and have never looked back. Daphne loves it and looks amazing on it too."
"Hi Dylan and Poppy, We tried poppy's picnic for the first time 5 days ago and every meal has been polished off completely since! Our dog Jake has finished meals for the first time in 4 years! and Macs comes into the kitchen exited for his food which he has never done in his nearly 7 years with us!! Absolutely Fabulous! Woof, Macs xx"
"Poppy's picnic is very good food my dogs really enjoy it. Their poops have dramatically reduced!"
"Cookie, my Cockapoo is an extremely fussy eater! She LOVES Poppy's Picnic, she wolfs it down. I've been trying to get a photo but she eats it too fast."
"Such a lovely company to shop with, food is fantastic and the customer service is outstanding. Such an easy way to buy fab quality dog food and knowing I’m dealing with such a lovely business makes the whole experience great 👍"
"I've been ordering from poppy's picnic for some time now and I've been really impressed with the quality of their product, quick, efficient ordering and delivery and always excellent customer service. My elderly springer spaniel, Milly absolutely woofs her food down. So, many thanks to you at poppy's picnic."
"Definitely recommend dogs look great and love it!"
"Koko loves her Poppy's picnic. Delivery spot on."
"Would highly recommend Poppy's Picnic, my very fussy dog loves the food - we used to hand feed her chicken but with Poppy's Picnic raw food the bowl is empty within seconds. Also the customer service is fantastic. Thank you Poppy's Picnic"
"Amazing and very helpfull service and food our dog just love! !!"
"Sid loves his meatballs, in fact they look good enough for us to eat! Decided to give you a try cos noticed in local paper, Swindon Advertiser, you had won an award and wanted to support a local business. Unfortunately we can't recycle black plastic though which is a shame, council will only take clear or white plastic. Were buying nuggets from petshop before but think Sid prefers your meatballs cos he wolfs them down. Will definitely continue to order from you 😊🐕"
"We have 2 fussy dogs who are loving the Poppy’s Picnic meatballs. Delivery of the product was prompt and frozen, so straight in the freezer. The meat balls defrost well and are a good portion size. Both dogs clear their bowls, which is not normal for them. It has also settled our dogs sensitive stomach. There favourite seems to be the lamb flavour. We would definitely recommend."
"Used poppies picnic raw food for my miniature schnauzer puppy.. he absolutely loves it. Service and deliver spot on too"
"After an initial “not sure what this is, where is my kibble?’ (Literally the first meal) Willow took to her new food and by the third meal was wolfing it down. She has not been attracted to her own poo since starting to eat raw and has also not pooped as much."
"Dogs loved this food. It was delivered quickly and very well packaged. Easy instruction emailed before hand. Will definitely be buying again. Thank you Poppy’s picnic."
"Best thing I did for our puppy. Bubbles loves them all. Thank you again, will be reordering very soon (as the packs go down) Highly recommend PPICNIC !"
"Very good service food licked good and dogs all cleaned up their bowls nothing was left"
Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.91 based on 657 reviews