Poppy Red Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Poppy Red

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

How would you rate Poppy Red ?

Ellie Gordon
Ellie Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quick and easy to order, fast delivery and beautiful shoes can't wait to order next pair ????"
Esther Bryan
Esther Bryan
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and fabulous shoe's."
Kyrie Richardson
Kyrie Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Fab service! Best price for the shoes and came super quick! My daughter loves them! Will definitely be ordering with you again! Thanks!"
Apollonia Kanyai
Verified Buyer
"Very good price, fast delivery,excellent items!"
Deanna Tector
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted with my daughters lellie Kelly's. Staff really helpful."
Christine Fullerton
Verified Buyer
"great style and craftsmanship, fast delivery."
Adrianne Coward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service! Fast delivery and lovely product! Would definitely recommend, thank you!"
"Great service and swift delivery to Italy"
Kirsty - York
Verified Reviewer
"The level of service from Poppy Red has been 100%. I can't rate you guys highly enough. When there was a minor issue with my online shoe order, Poppy Red identified it before I could notice, contacted me to resolve it and still managed to get the shoes to me by the expected date. You went above and beyond, I'll absolutely be back. Thank you so much."
Jason Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of school shoes just before the start of term and they were despatched the same day and arrived in time. Brilliant service!"
Heather Stead
Verified Buyer
"Fanatastic customer services when I was unsure how sizes measure up. Shoes arrived exactly when promised and my daughter loves them! Thank you :-)"
"Found Poppy Red on a google search for boy's Geox shoes. Delighted that they had was I was looking for in stock. Super-quick processing and delivery of order. Happy customer!"
"Easy ordering on line, arrived in good time and shoes fit my daughter- which is a bonus!"
Ellen Gorset
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and fabulous shoes. I received a prompt answer to a request I sent on mail, and it was so nice and extremely serviceminded. It is not always easy ordering from abroad to Norway (as we are not EU-members), but this was no problem and I received the shoes really quickly. I can recommend Poppy Red to everyone!"
Rachel McMutrie
Verified Buyer
"First purchase and all very easy. Item dispatched quickly and was able to find shoes that were out of stock in most other places. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Good price!Fast delivery!"
"Everything top!"
"They had what I wanted in stock and delivery was very quick"
Madelaine Legge
"Excellent service"
Chantelle Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic backpack! Really good quality and sturdy. Customer service was brilliant at Poppy Red and correspondence was helpful and polite. Highly recommended. I know where I'll be shopping in future for badass backpacks!"
Alyson Bennett-Whyte
Verified Buyer
"The site was very easy to navigate. I was impressed with the way I was kept informed of the progress of my order. It meant I wasn't having to try and find out the information for myself"
Jennifer Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous boots, great price, excellent service and delivery-thank you!"
Claire Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Clear purchasing system, fast delivery, great product choice."
Poppy Red is rated 4.80 based on 90 reviews