Poppy Red Reviews

Poppy Red have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

96% of reviewers recommend Poppy Red
00AM
12AM

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

How would you rate Poppy Red ?

Ellie Gordon
"Amazing quick and easy to order, fast delivery and beautiful shoes can't wait to order next pair ????"
Esther Bryan
"Great customer service and fabulous shoe's."
Kyrie Richardson
"Fab service! Best price for the shoes and came super quick! My daughter loves them! Will definitely be ordering with you again! Thanks!"
"Fantastic service,good offers and fast delivery."
"Very pleased with the sevice received from ordering to delivery. The only improvement would be email to inform of delivery. Very good would use the service again."
"Quick service, great quality and beautiful shoes."
"Very good price, fast delivery,excellent items!"
"Absolutely delighted with my daughters lellie Kelly's. Staff really helpful."
"great style and craftsmanship, fast delivery."
"Excellent customer service! Fast delivery and lovely product! Would definitely recommend, thank you!"
"Great service and swift delivery to Italy"
"The level of service from Poppy Red has been 100%. I can't rate you guys highly enough. When there was a minor issue with my online shoe order, Poppy Red identified it before I could notice, contacted me to resolve it and still managed to get the shoes to me by the expected date. You went above and beyond, I'll absolutely be back. Thank you so much."
"I ordered a pair of school shoes just before the start of term and they were despatched the same day and arrived in time. Brilliant service!"
"Fanatastic customer services when I was unsure how sizes measure up. Shoes arrived exactly when promised and my daughter loves them! Thank you :-)"
"Found Poppy Red on a google search for boy's Geox shoes. Delighted that they had was I was looking for in stock. Super-quick processing and delivery of order. Happy customer!"
"Easy ordering on line, arrived in good time and shoes fit my daughter- which is a bonus!"
"Fantastic service and fabulous shoes. I received a prompt answer to a request I sent on mail, and it was so nice and extremely serviceminded. It is not always easy ordering from abroad to Norway (as we are not EU-members), but this was no problem and I received the shoes really quickly. I can recommend Poppy Red to everyone!"
"First purchase and all very easy. Item dispatched quickly and was able to find shoes that were out of stock in most other places. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Good price!Fast delivery!"
"Everything top!"
"They had what I wanted in stock and delivery was very quick"
"Excellent service"
"Fantastic backpack! Really good quality and sturdy. Customer service was brilliant at Poppy Red and correspondence was helpful and polite. Highly recommended. I know where I'll be shopping in future for badass backpacks!"
Poppy Red is rated 4.75 based on 96 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!