Poppy Red Reviews

Poppy Red have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

96% of reviewers recommend Poppy Red
03AM
3AM

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

How would you rate Poppy Red ?

Ellie Gordon
"Amazing quick and easy to order, fast delivery and beautiful shoes can't wait to order next pair ????"
Esther Bryan
"Great customer service and fabulous shoe's."
Kyrie Richardson
"Fab service! Best price for the shoes and came super quick! My daughter loves them! Will definitely be ordering with you again! Thanks!"
"Quick delivery, good price for shoes purchased. Would use Poppy Red again. Only improvement could be to include an invoice and details on how/where to return the shoes to if not suitable. There was no paperwork enclosed at all."
"Very quick despatch. Received email with an update of my order when it was sent. The only negative thing I have to say and why i've given 4 stars, is for standard delivery it doesn't give you a lead time for delivery, either on the despatch email or on the delivery and returns part of the website. so I didn't know when to expect my order."
"Fast free delivery, great fit, very stylish and so much better than her old clarks shoes!"
"Great fit, good quality and style is perfect ????"
"Product is lovely and reasonable price. Dispatch & delivery also prompt. There may be some issues with the website which need addressing (inability to change delivery address from billing address- also had sale stickers wrongly applied across a range of products)- but I can't fault the help and assistance I have had to try to resolve issues. Nor the patience with my email contact."
"Their services were very good as when i returned my shoes for a refund i got the money on the allocated day. The reason for my return was only that they were too big as the sizes are big sizes."
Hi Zara, I have emailed you to ask that you amend this review. You purchased your item through our eBay store and requested to return it to us on 19th September. We acknowledged your request within 2 days and sent details of how to return the item to us but you didn't post it back until 30th. As soon as the shoes were returned, we refunded your payment (on 3rd October). I am sorry you feel dissatisfied but your review implies that we haven't dealt with your return request when in fact, we have. I would really appreciate it if you will amend your review as I presume you are now satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks in advance,
Poppy Red
"Very happy with grandaughters beautiful Angulus shoes. Good all round service. Would purchase from Poppy Red again."
"Shoes were lovely and very quality leather, unfortunately had to return them as they were small and narrow! Please avoid purchasing these if your little ones feet are too wide! Otherwise very nice shoes."
"Bought kids star wars crocs and they are great quality. Was a bit worried about the delivery as it took about 10 days to receive them. But it was well worth it in the end :)"
Poppy Red is rated 4.75 based on 96 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!