Poppy Red Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Poppy Red

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

How would you rate Poppy Red ?

Ellie Gordon
Ellie Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quick and easy to order, fast delivery and beautiful shoes can't wait to order next pair ????"
Esther Bryan
Esther Bryan
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and fabulous shoe's."
Kyrie Richardson
Kyrie Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Fab service! Best price for the shoes and came super quick! My daughter loves them! Will definitely be ordering with you again! Thanks!"
Rachel Yates
"Fast free delivery, great fit, very stylish and so much better than her old clarks shoes!"
Rachel Yates
Verified Buyer
"Great fit, good quality and style is perfect ????"
"Product is lovely and reasonable price. Dispatch & delivery also prompt. There may be some issues with the website which need addressing (inability to change delivery address from billing address- also had sale stickers wrongly applied across a range of products)- but I can't fault the help and assistance I have had to try to resolve issues. Nor the patience with my email contact."
Zara Yigit
Verified Buyer
"Their services were very good as when i returned my shoes for a refund i got the money on the allocated day. The reason for my return was only that they were too big as the sizes are big sizes."
Hi Zara, I have emailed you to ask that you amend this review. You purchased your item through our eBay store and requested to return it to us on 19th September. We acknowledged your request within 2 days and sent details of how to return the item to us but you didn't post it back until 30th. As soon as the shoes were returned, we refunded your payment (on 3rd October). I am sorry you feel dissatisfied but your review implies that we haven't dealt with your return request when in fact, we have. I would really appreciate it if you will amend your review as I presume you are now satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks in advance,
Poppy Red
Vicky Barton
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with grandaughters beautiful Angulus shoes. Good all round service. Would purchase from Poppy Red again."
YETER SIBIL
Verified Buyer
"Shoes were lovely and very quality leather, unfortunately had to return them as they were small and narrow! Please avoid purchasing these if your little ones feet are too wide! Otherwise very nice shoes."
Elena Hume
Verified Buyer
"Bought kids star wars crocs and they are great quality. Was a bit worried about the delivery as it took about 10 days to receive them. But it was well worth it in the end :)"
Poppy Red is rated 4.80 based on 90 reviews