Poppy Red Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Poppy Red

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

How would you rate Poppy Red ?

Vicky Barton
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with grandaughters beautiful Angulus shoes. Good all round service. Would purchase from Poppy Red again."
Gina Kershaw
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service and product met all expectations - granddaughter is delighted!"
YETER SIBIL
Verified Buyer
"Shoes were lovely and very quality leather, unfortunately had to return them as they were small and narrow! Please avoid purchasing these if your little ones feet are too wide! Otherwise very nice shoes."
Young Young
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service will certainly purchase from them again. When the shoes arrived they were too small for my Grandaugher and Poppy Red had a replacement in the post the same day and they arrived in time for her special party. Well done Poppy Red."
Owen Peyton Jones
Verified Buyer
"Competitively priced and super fast delivery. I was impressed."
Claire Ratcliffe
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to Helen who advised me to order online to ensure I got the size I needed. I ordered easily, very straightforward. Arrived within a couple of days. Great team, love going to the shop but on this occasion it was easier to order online as I didn't have time to get to the shop. Thanks"
Anne Layland
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service all round"
Elena Hume
Verified Buyer
"Bought kids star wars crocs and they are great quality. Was a bit worried about the delivery as it took about 10 days to receive them. But it was well worth it in the end :)"
Jenna Morton
Verified Buyer
"As of yet still no sign of goods. Placed order 10 days ago ( money taken at purchase) Received dispatch e-mail but 5 days later still no goods. Called poppy red to investigate was told potential delivery issue & that I would get a call back and the order placed for Special Delivery for the next day .....2 days later still no order. So no positive reviews. Hope someone can resolve urgently. 18/5/16: Update Order arrived after hold up with Royal Mail. Poppy Red resolved as best could. In the end happy with customer service received and will order with them again."
Monica Zevallos
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience shopping at Poppy Red. I live in Los Angeles, US the shoes I bought for my son were shipped very quickly and arrived in less than a week. Unfortunately, they did not fit so I had to return them. My refund was processed immediately. I recommend shopping here not only because they carry great brands but also for their great customer service! I'll be shopping again soon!"
Poppy Red is rated 4.80 based on 90 reviews