Poppy Red Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Poppy Red deliver?

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how Poppy Red made you happy

"Fantastic service,good offers and fast delivery."
Are you Poppy Red? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Quick delivery, good price for shoes purchased. Would use Poppy Red again. Only improvement could be to include an invoice and details on how/where to return the shoes to if not suitable. There was no paperwork enclosed at all."
"Very quick despatch. Received email with an update of my order when it was sent. The only negative thing I have to say and why i've given 4 stars, is for standard delivery it doesn't give you a lead time for delivery, either on the despatch email or on the delivery and returns part of the website. so I didn't know when to expect my order."
"Very pleased with the sevice received from ordering to delivery. The only improvement would be email to inform of delivery. Very good would use the service again."
"I still have not received my item and my child had no shoes for her birthday!!!!! Very disgusting as I ordered a week in advance no tracking number nothing and I have been calling them no answer they are very poor in the area of service absolutely dusgusting!!!!!!"
"Quick service, great quality and beautiful shoes."
"Very good price, fast delivery,excellent items!"
"Absolutely delighted with my daughters lellie Kelly's. Staff really helpful."
"great style and craftsmanship, fast delivery."
"Excellent customer service! Fast delivery and lovely product! Would definitely recommend, thank you!"
"I haven't receive my purchase yet, and I bought them more than 2 weeks ago, almost 3. Never was able to see the track, so I don't where my item has been."
"Great service and swift delivery to Italy"
"The level of service from Poppy Red has been 100%. I can't rate you guys highly enough. When there was a minor issue with my online shoe order, Poppy Red identified it before I could notice, contacted me to resolve it and still managed to get the shoes to me by the expected date. You went above and beyond, I'll absolutely be back. Thank you so much."
"I ordered a pair of school shoes just before the start of term and they were despatched the same day and arrived in time. Brilliant service!"
"Fanatastic customer services when I was unsure how sizes measure up. Shoes arrived exactly when promised and my daughter loves them! Thank you :-)"
"Found Poppy Red on a google search for boy's Geox shoes. Delighted that they had was I was looking for in stock. Super-quick processing and delivery of order. Happy customer!"
"Easy ordering on line, arrived in good time and shoes fit my daughter- which is a bonus!"
"Fast free delivery, great fit, very stylish and so much better than her old clarks shoes!"
"Great fit, good quality and style is perfect ????"
"Fantastic service and fabulous shoes. I received a prompt answer to a request I sent on mail, and it was so nice and extremely serviceminded. It is not always easy ordering from abroad to Norway (as we are not EU-members), but this was no problem and I received the shoes really quickly. I can recommend Poppy Red to everyone!"
Poppy Red is rated 4.75 based on 96 reviews