Poppy Red Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Poppy Red

01943 601424

Shoonique Ltd / Poppy Red, 11 South Hawksworth Street, Ilkley, United Kingdom

How would you rate Poppy Red ?

Ellie Gordon
Ellie Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quick and easy to order, fast delivery and beautiful shoes can't wait to order next pair ????"
Esther Bryan
Esther Bryan
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and fabulous shoe's."
Kyrie Richardson
Kyrie Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Fab service! Best price for the shoes and came super quick! My daughter loves them! Will definitely be ordering with you again! Thanks!"
Apollonia Kanyai
Verified Buyer
"Very good price, fast delivery,excellent items!"
Deanna Tector
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted with my daughters lellie Kelly's. Staff really helpful."
Christine Fullerton
Verified Buyer
"great style and craftsmanship, fast delivery."
Adrianne Coward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service! Fast delivery and lovely product! Would definitely recommend, thank you!"
Maripaz Munoz
Verified Buyer
"I haven't receive my purchase yet, and I bought them more than 2 weeks ago, almost 3. Never was able to see the track, so I don't where my item has been."
"Great service and swift delivery to Italy"
Kirsty - York
Verified Reviewer
"The level of service from Poppy Red has been 100%. I can't rate you guys highly enough. When there was a minor issue with my online shoe order, Poppy Red identified it before I could notice, contacted me to resolve it and still managed to get the shoes to me by the expected date. You went above and beyond, I'll absolutely be back. Thank you so much."
Jason Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of school shoes just before the start of term and they were despatched the same day and arrived in time. Brilliant service!"
Heather Stead
Verified Buyer
"Fanatastic customer services when I was unsure how sizes measure up. Shoes arrived exactly when promised and my daughter loves them! Thank you :-)"
"Found Poppy Red on a google search for boy's Geox shoes. Delighted that they had was I was looking for in stock. Super-quick processing and delivery of order. Happy customer!"
"Easy ordering on line, arrived in good time and shoes fit my daughter- which is a bonus!"
Rachel Yates
"Fast free delivery, great fit, very stylish and so much better than her old clarks shoes!"
Rachel Yates
Verified Buyer
"Great fit, good quality and style is perfect ????"
Ellen Gorset
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and fabulous shoes. I received a prompt answer to a request I sent on mail, and it was so nice and extremely serviceminded. It is not always easy ordering from abroad to Norway (as we are not EU-members), but this was no problem and I received the shoes really quickly. I can recommend Poppy Red to everyone!"
Rachel McMutrie
Verified Buyer
"First purchase and all very easy. Item dispatched quickly and was able to find shoes that were out of stock in most other places. Would definitely buy from here again."
Gabriela Bordianu
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a pair of sandals and were told after 24 hours that are not in stock and have been offered a 10% discount on the next order. After less than 24 hours tryed to apply that discount on a further order but were advised that the offer had already expired. What kind of offer was that that wasn't even valid? I also did not get any email about the sandals being delivered. We did got them in time, but no updates."
Hi Gabriela

I am sorry that we were unable to fulfil your order and very sorry to hear you didn't receive the level of service we pride ourselves on. Very occasionally, the same item sells twice within minutes, before the online stock has updated from the first purchase which it looks like happened with your sandal order. We always try to make amends by offering a further discount (usually 15%, not 10%) on anything else that you would like as a replacement. I am going to send a private message with a special offer code for you which would give you this further discount.
You will be able to see from our many positive reviews that your experience was not typical of the level of service we provide and I do hope that you will give us a second chance and that you can see something you would like and take advantage of the discount code.

Kind regards
Helen
"Good price!Fast delivery!"
"Everything top!"
"They had what I wanted in stock and delivery was very quick"
Anne-Marie De Wildt
Verified Buyer
"After almost one month my shoes still haven't arrived in The Netherlands. I wrote an e-mail to ask if Poppy Red knew what went wrong but I never got an answer."
Hi Anne-Marie

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your transaction with Poppy Red. I can see from the Royal Mail tracking information that the parcel did indeed take a long time to get to you despite us posting it out the day after receiving your order. We sent an email to you with the tracking details on 18th April at 4.54 pm. You contacted us when you hadn't received the item and we refunded your payment on 7th May and sent a confirmation - perhaps this went into your 'junk' email folder? I can see that the parcel was subsequently delivered on 11th May so you did eventually receive the shoes as well as getting a refund.

I do feel that we did everything that we could to help with the problem of non-receipt but you will appreciate that once we have posted the item, there is not much that we can do unless we have further stock of the same item. I have however spoken to my team and asked them to make sure they communicate more clearly if there are any complications with orders, which thankfully are very infrequent.

Once again, I am sorry that you feel dissatisfied with your transaction with us. You will see from our other reviews that this is not something which is typical and I would be very happy to have the chance to deliver our usual highly consistent level of customer service. Please contact me directly if I can be of any help to you in the future.

Kind regards