Poppets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppets

About Poppets: Independent Toy & Gift Shop. A selection of the most beautiful, traditional & educational toys, games & gifts for baby and child.

hello@poppets.biz

50 Blatchington rd

Tell us how Poppets made you happy

"Excellent turnaround from placing order and delivery. Item well packaged & just as expected. Very competetively priced too. Would certainly use this company again"
"Excellent customer service. I received my order very well wrapped and the colourful wooden wiggly worms were beautiful."
"Ordered a micro mini scooter and was delivered promptly. Very competitively priced and good service. Will be returning again."
"My purchase was delivered very quickly and I am very pleased with the toy rabbit that I bought. I would recommend Poppets as they have a large selection of cuddly toys to choose from."
"Products arrived quickly. Easy, no fuss transaction. Happy."
"The service was quick and efficient"
"Speedy delivery and a very competitive price. Very satisfied with product."
"Difficulty placing order online but staff really helpful over the phone."
"Fast delivery, and the plush was awesome. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Fantastic products and extremely quick delivery. Very pleased and would highly recommend. Thank you."
"I am so thrilled with my purchases. My little boy had a comforter already but we were worried if we lost it then he wouldn’t sleep...so very happy to have found them in the correct colour. Thank you"
"Very speedy delivery and a nice product."
"Excellent service and great products!"
"Excellent service. Very fast delivery and brilliant t price for the product. Will deffinately be shopping at poppets again :)"
"Came very quickly"
"Provided an efficient service."
"Very happy with purchase and excellent service."
"Item arrived promptly and was well package."
"Provided a Slackajack monkey almost by return of post. I give one to all newborn of grand children of friends. Very difficult to find small ones anywhere. Price was excellent too."
Poppets is rated 4.95 based on 184 reviews