Poppets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppets

About Poppets: Independent Toy Shop in Brighton & Hove. A selection of beautiful, traditional & Educational Toys, Games & Gifts for Baby and Child. We stock loved and trusted brands such as Brio and Playmobil. A range of wooden and educational toys from Orchard and Hape. Arty Toys from Djeco as well as a range of Micro Scooter from 2 years up to Maxi Micro scooter and Micro Sprite for older children. We also stock a huge range of Jellycat soft toys.

hello@poppets.biz

50 Blatchington rd

Tell us how Poppets made you happy

"Soft & silky, very cuddlesom, even adults can't resist a large, Livi Leopard. My 8 yr old son goes everywhere with him. I end up taking him shopping after school drop off where even the most serious of stores can't resist smiling at him. Poppets deliver fast, package goods well and communicate perfectly."
"This is the second time I have purchased from Poppets. The first time I got the Maxi Micro Scooter and needed it the next day. I got it delivered before 1pm and it was addressed to ‘Birthday boy’. My little boy was chuffed! Today have again ordered a Maxi Micro for my daughter. Service has been brilliant! Very quick and efficient! Will definitely be using again :)"
"Great price for a Micro Scooter Delux, easy to purchase and fast delivery. Kept informed of delivery details too! Would use this company again!"
"I ordered the Micro mini deluxe scooter in pink for my daughter. Excellent price, quick delivery. Very pleased!"
"Excellent service and a very good price on a micro sprite scooter"
"Fast delivery quicker than advertised and great price."
"My son absolutely loves his Mattie Monkey. We got this one as a spare as he almost lost his original one. Would definitely recommend Poppets to friends and family."
"Bought a toy for our grandson. This shop emailed me and the service was great. It arrived today and we are very pleased !"
"A pleasure to buy from. Competitive price. Problem free on-line ordering. Excellent communication and speedy delivery. No hesitation in recommending to others."
"It was easy to place my order. The items I ordered came to less then the other companies that stocked them. Emails kept me up to date with order and dispatch. Delivery was extremely fast and my items where well packaged."
"Speedy delivery"
"Great service, Very quick and beautifully wrapped."
"Great price and customer service. Scooter turned up in 2 days."
"Easy checkout, quick delivery, good quality product."
"Excellent turnaround from placing order and delivery. Item well packaged & just as expected. Very competetively priced too. Would certainly use this company again"
"Excellent customer service. I received my order very well wrapped and the colourful wooden wiggly worms were beautiful."
"Ordered a micro mini scooter and was delivered promptly. Very competitively priced and good service. Will be returning again."
"My purchase was delivered very quickly and I am very pleased with the toy rabbit that I bought. I would recommend Poppets as they have a large selection of cuddly toys to choose from."
"Products arrived quickly. Easy, no fuss transaction. Happy."
Poppets is rated 4.94 based on 198 reviews