Pop In A Box Delivery Reviews

Pop In A Box have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Delivery - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
" Between the 7th and today i have emailed popinabox 3 times and they have given me 3 different dates on each occasion - each time pushing my expected delivery date back even further. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Ordered twice from this company and have waited weeks for both deliveries even though I asked for express delivery. When challenged they said that I need to allow 20 days for delivery. Disappointing as pop ordered was for my birthday. "
posted 4 months ago - Lewis
" Waited 6 months for a delivery and still no sign of my Smaug Dragon ! Ordered this for my sons Birthday did not arrive, hoped we would have it for Christmas, did not arrive. Was told in March it had been dispatched .... Still has not arrived. Not at all impressed with this company and will never order again . "
posted 7 months ago - Wendy
" Told delivery times can take 10 days! and after 30 days will they look into missing items. "
posted 8 months ago - Lewis
" Slow delivery if it even turns up at all. Emails saying product has been dispatched but no sign of item. Customer Services seem friendly and have sent out one item I reported missing but two more have been "dispatched" and its coming close to three weeks since and I feel I might be going via customer services again. Got another 2 items on pre order and it makes me wonder if it'll be the same again. "
posted 10 months ago - Simon
" Ordered two pop vinyls on the 16th December an was told they were despatched on the 21st for delivery 23-24 December. "
posted 11 months ago - Von