Pop In A Box Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Pop In A Box

How would you rate Pop In A Box?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pop In A Box in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Not able fulfill a pre-order despite ordering early. After several emails trying to resolve the issue I git nowhere. Unwilling to help, just told to wait"
"Terrible service. My son ordered five figures for his birthday - and none have turned up. Customer service only reoly with an automated message. Hopeless!"
"Slow delivery if it even turns up at all. Emails saying product has been dispatched but no sign of item. Customer Services seem friendly and have sent out one item I reported missing but two more have been "dispatched" and its coming close to three weeks since and I feel I might be going via customer services again. Got another 2 items on pre order and it makes me wonder if it'll be the same again."
"Ordered two pop vinyls on the 16th December an was told they were despatched on the 21st for delivery 23-24 December. Christmas and the New Year came and went and as the tracking option didn't work sent an email asking what was happening. Got the reply back wouldn't do anything till the 9th January so waited all the 10th and sent another email. My reply back was gobsmacking. I was asked if I had given them the correct address and had a family member or neighbour signed for the parcel and not told me????? Would I be doing all this if that had really happened. They replied by saying they would look into it so I advised them not to bother and wanted a full refund. Still waiting"
Leon Armitage
Verified Reviewer
"Orders dont turn up, delays on refunds, customer service no existent"
Aidan Tomlinson
"Offer great deals on pops! There online service is always quick and easy and the product is always in brilliant condition."
Pop In A Box is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews