Pop In A Box Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Pop In A Box

How would you rate Pop In A Box ?

"I bought 5 pops in mid-NOVEMBER 2017 in time for Christmas. However most came AFTER Christmas but some still have not come even though we are MID WAY through May of 2018. The service is terrible but the customer service is friendly enough, pity it's just a pain in the backside to actually contact them"
"Waited 6 months for a delivery and still no sign of my Smaug Dragon ! Ordered this for my sons Birthday did not arrive, hoped we would have it for Christmas, did not arrive. Was told in March it had been dispatched .... Still has not arrived. Not at all impressed with this company and will never order again ."
"If you want a product quickly, and don't expect to have to chase up these items then make sure you order anywhere except Pop In a Box. I ordered various items for someones birthday, I ordered 10th March thinking that would be plenty of time (birthday is 22nd March). All items were not shown as out of stock, so I presumed they were available. By the 17th March my order was still being 'processed'. Now it stated one item was out of stock, and so the others weren't being shipped until all were in stock. I requested that they send all the items in stock asap, and cancel the order for the out of stock item. I was then told they couldn't cancel the one order as one item from the three that was in stock had been posted. Why they chose to post ONE of the three items in stock, I have no idea. After messaging them, I suddenly had an email stating the items had been posted and I would recieve tracking in 12 hours. Two days later and still no tracking, so messaged them again. Told delivery times can take 10 days! and after 30 days will they look into missing items. Asked why delivery takes 10 days when located in the UK, was told "We always aim to dispatch orders from the warehouse that holds the stock closest to you. Unfortunately on this occasion this warehouse was overseas." So, now i'm having to wait for an item thats coming from abroad. The whole reason for ordering from Pop In a Box was because everything was in stock and located in the UK! It would have been nice to have been given an option on whether I wanted an item from abroad. Now I have no idea if I've got a parcel coming with some of my items from the UK, and another parcel coming from overseas with my other item. Particularly bad service, and pretty useless replies to messages. None the wiser to where my order is, whether it will show in two parcels, whether it will show at all. I've since bought a replacement for the item they told me was out of stock just so that I'll have something to give as a birthday present. I will no doubt have lots of problems trying to return the duplicate I'll now have from Pop In A Box. If you have an issue with Pop in a Box, its looks like you're pretty much knackered. I won't be buying from them again."
"Not able fulfill a pre-order despite ordering early. After several emails trying to resolve the issue I git nowhere. Unwilling to help, just told to wait"
"Terrible service. My son ordered five figures for his birthday - and none have turned up. Customer service only reoly with an automated message. Hopeless!"
"Slow delivery if it even turns up at all. Emails saying product has been dispatched but no sign of item. Customer Services seem friendly and have sent out one item I reported missing but two more have been "dispatched" and its coming close to three weeks since and I feel I might be going via customer services again. Got another 2 items on pre order and it makes me wonder if it'll be the same again."
"Ordered two pop vinyls on the 16th December an was told they were despatched on the 21st for delivery 23-24 December. Christmas and the New Year came and went and as the tracking option didn't work sent an email asking what was happening. Got the reply back wouldn't do anything till the 9th January so waited all the 10th and sent another email. My reply back was gobsmacking. I was asked if I had given them the correct address and had a family member or neighbour signed for the parcel and not told me????? Would I be doing all this if that had really happened. They replied by saying they would look into it so I advised them not to bother and wanted a full refund. Still waiting"
Leon Armitage
Verified Reviewer
"Orders dont turn up, delays on refunds, customer service no existent"
Aidan Tomlinson
"Offer great deals on pops! There online service is always quick and easy and the product is always in brilliant condition."
Pop In A Box is rated 1.56 based on 9 reviews