Pop In A Box Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pop In A Box deliver?

How can I contact Pop In A Box?

Tell us how Pop In A Box made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Seriously poor customer service AVOID!! Buying from these. If there is a problem it never gets sorted"
Are you Pop In A Box? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"2 months later and still not arrived - then i saw the small print, this business is ZAVVI - now i am not surprised. Awful"
"I was very disappointed with there service"
"Ordered items in October in time for Christmas - Christmas is here but no delivery and no refund..... AVOID!"
"I've ordered a few items now,there's no tracking but all items arrived in perfect condition,glad I found this site."
"Delivery is a complete joke, ordered at the beginning of December which is plenty of time to be delivered before Christmas yet still haven't received them, I am appalled with the company webpage and will tell everyone I know never to order from the website"
"Did multiple orders in a short amount of time, 2 pops came damaged, one of the orders I've recieved a double of the same pop, and when I contacted them was assured that the other pop had been dispatched on the same day in a separate box, funny how most of my other orders came within a few days of each other and still no sign of the missing one, contacted again and told that I'll have to wait till the end of the month before they can do anything (nearly a month after ordering). On top of this I'm still waiting for another one of my orders. Customer service is absolutely useless and would not recommend which is a shame as they have a good selection of pops but are let down by everything else."
"A Law breaking US company, posing as a UK one Disgusting service. I work for a mail order company and knew after a few days of my order not showing there was an issue. Turns out items ship from the US with a company called trakpak yet no tracking number. I tried to cancel my order with 14 days once i found this out and was told i was unable to cancel my order as the item had shipped, yet there was no proof of this. Violated my consumer right by refusing to cancel the transaction unless i shipped back an item that failed to arrive, refuse to refund until 20 days has passed as that's when they deem something as missing. The Distance Selling Regulations say that goods must be delivered within the time frame you agree with the seller which stated by the company is 3-10 days. A company willing to the break the law in order to screw over customers. Avoid at all costs"
"Really upset, been told my £100 order will not arrive till late January dispite ordering in November (all pre-orders were November or decemeber). Do not use this website!!! Customer service is slow and reallu unhelpful, and no order tracking avalible."
"Absolutely terrible company. I pre ordered a pop in August and it stated that the release date was in September. By September this had changed to October, then in October it changed to November, at no point did pop in a box tell me in the delay with my order. It wasn’t until December when I had, had enough that I messaged them, they replied with a lame excuse about the suppliers having him pushed back the release date, which wasn’t true as many other companies had started to sell the pop I preordered. After receiving this vague cop out of a reply I requested a refund. They agreed to this and told me it would take 3 days to reach my account.....that was 2 weeks ago and I’m still yet to receive my refund. Because I naively assumed that because I’d preordered the pop I was going to receive it, I’m now out of £13 with no pop and the pop in question has sky rocketed in price in the time I was waiting for my order with pop in a box. During this time I also placed a second order during their Black Friday deals. It stated that it had been dispatched the next day but 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for it to arrive. It states on their website that it can take 2-10 days to arrive but when I messaged them they said that it could take 30 days to arrive. Now, I’m not claiming to be a professor in mail delivery times but I’ve never known 1st class domestic post to take 30 days. Another greedy company whose profits come before customers. I think I’ve been incredibly patient with my order. I don’t know many people that would have waited 4 months before complaining. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!"
"Awful company can't believe they are still in business. Stole money out my account without permission"
"I pre-ordered the Blink 182 pops on the same day that the pre-order was available. These were expected to be released on the 7th November. My friend pre-ordered his 2 weeks after me and received his in October (which is fine, I don't care as long as i get mine). It is now the 29th November and I haven't received them. Between the 7th and today i have emailed popinabox 3 times and they have given me 3 different dates on each occasion - each time pushing my expected delivery date back even further. Apparently now i can expect them around the 15th of December but i fully expect this will be delayed again. Popinabox have told me these haven't been released yet which is a blatant lie, as my friend has already received his. The exact same thing has happened to my friend who pre-ordered the S2 Friends pops. His expected delivery date keeps being pushed back. Again popinabox said these were not released yet - which again is a lie as they are available to purchase now from other retailers (which in future is what i will be doing). Avoid popinabox for pre-orders if you can as they are clearly incompetent and you will be left disappointed and frustrated."
"Ordered twice from this company and have waited weeks for both deliveries even though I asked for express delivery. When challenged they said that I need to allow 20 days for delivery. Disappointing as pop ordered was for my birthday."
"Beware! Ordered and paid for what I thought was a simple order. 3 days later, still no despatch note. Then I contact CS, suddenly it gets despatched. Then I wait, and wait, and wait. 9 days since I ordered the items and they still haven't arrived. I have contacted CS to cancel, but they say I can't. So they are also in breach of consumer rights. Not good at all. Avoid these crooks."
"They have definitely improved on their service. Ordered from them a number of times and everything has arrived in perfect condition. Shipping does take a while but it's worth it!"
"Never arrived, took them ages to send it out. Useless customer services"
"I bought 5 pops in mid-NOVEMBER 2017 in time for Christmas. However most came AFTER Christmas but some still have not come even though we are MID WAY through May of 2018. The service is terrible but the customer service is friendly enough, pity it's just a pain in the backside to actually contact them"
"Waited 6 months for a delivery and still no sign of my Smaug Dragon ! Ordered this for my sons Birthday did not arrive, hoped we would have it for Christmas, did not arrive. Was told in March it had been dispatched .... Still has not arrived. Not at all impressed with this company and will never order again ."
"Great choice of pops, speedy delivery, great packaging that keeps them all safe, great service"
Pop In A Box is rated 1.67 based on 27 reviews