Pop In A Box Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Pop In A Box
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Pop In A Box made you happy

"Absolutely terrible company. I pre ordered a pop in August and it stated that the release date was in September. By September this had changed to October, then in October it changed to November, at no point did pop in a box tell me in the delay with my order. It wasn’t until December when I had, had enough that I messaged them, they replied with a lame excuse about the suppliers having him pushed back the release date, which wasn’t true as many other companies had started to sell the pop I preordered. After receiving this vague cop out of a reply I requested a refund. They agreed to this and told me it would take 3 days to reach my account.....that was 2 weeks ago and I’m still yet to receive my refund. Because I naively assumed that because I’d preordered the pop I was going to receive it, I’m now out of £13 with no pop and the pop in question has sky rocketed in price in the time I was waiting for my order with pop in a box. During this time I also placed a second order during their Black Friday deals. It stated that it had been dispatched the next day but 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for it to arrive. It states on their website that it can take 2-10 days to arrive but when I messaged them they said that it could take 30 days to arrive. Now, I’m not claiming to be a professor in mail delivery times but I’ve never known 1st class domestic post to take 30 days. Another greedy company whose profits come before customers. I think I’ve been incredibly patient with my order. I don’t know many people that would have waited 4 months before complaining. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!"
Are you Pop In A Box? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pop In A Box receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Awful company can't believe they are still in business. Stole money out my account without permission"
"I pre-ordered the Blink 182 pops on the same day that the pre-order was available. These were expected to be released on the 7th November. My friend pre-ordered his 2 weeks after me and received his in October (which is fine, I don't care as long as i get mine). It is now the 29th November and I haven't received them. Between the 7th and today i have emailed popinabox 3 times and they have given me 3 different dates on each occasion - each time pushing my expected delivery date back even further. Apparently now i can expect them around the 15th of December but i fully expect this will be delayed again. Popinabox have told me these haven't been released yet which is a blatant lie, as my friend has already received his. The exact same thing has happened to my friend who pre-ordered the S2 Friends pops. His expected delivery date keeps being pushed back. Again popinabox said these were not released yet - which again is a lie as they are available to purchase now from other retailers (which in future is what i will be doing). Avoid popinabox for pre-orders if you can as they are clearly incompetent and you will be left disappointed and frustrated."
"Ordered twice from this company and have waited weeks for both deliveries even though I asked for express delivery. When challenged they said that I need to allow 20 days for delivery. Disappointing as pop ordered was for my birthday."
"Beware! Ordered and paid for what I thought was a simple order. 3 days later, still no despatch note. Then I contact CS, suddenly it gets despatched. Then I wait, and wait, and wait. 9 days since I ordered the items and they still haven't arrived. I have contacted CS to cancel, but they say I can't. So they are also in breach of consumer rights. Not good at all. Avoid these crooks."
"They have definitely improved on their service. Ordered from them a number of times and everything has arrived in perfect condition. Shipping does take a while but it's worth it!"
"Never arrived, took them ages to send it out. Useless customer services"
"I bought 5 pops in mid-NOVEMBER 2017 in time for Christmas. However most came AFTER Christmas but some still have not come even though we are MID WAY through May of 2018. The service is terrible but the customer service is friendly enough, pity it's just a pain in the backside to actually contact them"
"Waited 6 months for a delivery and still no sign of my Smaug Dragon ! Ordered this for my sons Birthday did not arrive, hoped we would have it for Christmas, did not arrive. Was told in March it had been dispatched .... Still has not arrived. Not at all impressed with this company and will never order again ."
"Great choice of pops, speedy delivery, great packaging that keeps them all safe, great service"
"If you want a product quickly, and don't expect to have to chase up these items then make sure you order anywhere except Pop In a Box. I ordered various items for someones birthday, I ordered 10th March thinking that would be plenty of time (birthday is 22nd March). All items were not shown as out of stock, so I presumed they were available. By the 17th March my order was still being 'processed'. Now it stated one item was out of stock, and so the others weren't being shipped until all were in stock. I requested that they send all the items in stock asap, and cancel the order for the out of stock item. I was then told they couldn't cancel the one order as one item from the three that was in stock had been posted. Why they chose to post ONE of the three items in stock, I have no idea. After messaging them, I suddenly had an email stating the items had been posted and I would recieve tracking in 12 hours. Two days later and still no tracking, so messaged them again. Told delivery times can take 10 days! and after 30 days will they look into missing items. Asked why delivery takes 10 days when located in the UK, was told "We always aim to dispatch orders from the warehouse that holds the stock closest to you. Unfortunately on this occasion this warehouse was overseas." So, now i'm having to wait for an item thats coming from abroad. The whole reason for ordering from Pop In a Box was because everything was in stock and located in the UK! It would have been nice to have been given an option on whether I wanted an item from abroad. Now I have no idea if I've got a parcel coming with some of my items from the UK, and another parcel coming from overseas with my other item. Particularly bad service, and pretty useless replies to messages. None the wiser to where my order is, whether it will show in two parcels, whether it will show at all. I've since bought a replacement for the item they told me was out of stock just so that I'll have something to give as a birthday present. I will no doubt have lots of problems trying to return the duplicate I'll now have from Pop In A Box. If you have an issue with Pop in a Box, its looks like you're pretty much knackered. I won't be buying from them again."
"Not able fulfill a pre-order despite ordering early. After several emails trying to resolve the issue I git nowhere. Unwilling to help, just told to wait"
"Terrible service. My son ordered five figures for his birthday - and none have turned up. Customer service only reoly with an automated message. Hopeless!"
"Slow delivery if it even turns up at all. Emails saying product has been dispatched but no sign of item. Customer Services seem friendly and have sent out one item I reported missing but two more have been "dispatched" and its coming close to three weeks since and I feel I might be going via customer services again. Got another 2 items on pre order and it makes me wonder if it'll be the same again."
"Ordered two pop vinyls on the 16th December an was told they were despatched on the 21st for delivery 23-24 December. Christmas and the New Year came and went and as the tracking option didn't work sent an email asking what was happening. Got the reply back wouldn't do anything till the 9th January so waited all the 10th and sent another email. My reply back was gobsmacking. I was asked if I had given them the correct address and had a family member or neighbour signed for the parcel and not told me????? Would I be doing all this if that had really happened. They replied by saying they would look into it so I advised them not to bother and wanted a full refund. Still waiting"
"Orders dont turn up, delays on refunds, customer service no existent"
"Offer great deals on pops! There online service is always quick and easy and the product is always in brilliant condition."
Pop In A Box is rated 1.82 based on 17 reviews