Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin S
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah P
I ordered 3 items from pop gear and we only received 2 they took the money for all 3 items i repeatedly tried to get in touch by phone and email to no avail its nearly 4 weeks since my order and am still waiting for my final item which was a Girls Zipped Hoodie Peppa Pig 4 to 5 years which cost me £11.95 for my great grand daughter its a sickener when a company takes your money and you don’t receive the goods a big thumbs down for me
Hi Malcolm, Please could you get in touch with us on cs@popgear.com with your order details so we can look into this for you. Thanks
Bought a tshirt which was slightly too small. Advised to send it back recorded post which cost me £4.20. I'd asked for the next size up. 10 days later not heard from Popgear so chased. I was then told they don't do exchanges so I would have to be refunded and buy but again at a new cost for the shirt which was now £9 more expensive (so effectively an extra £13 to exchange for the next size up). I'm now £4.20 poorer with nothing to show for it. Waste of time and money.
Don't answer tweets. Send discount codes that don't work on any items (not just full price). Don't do business with companies that won't communicate. Avoid.
I haven’t received this item
I am not happy with the order, firstly they sent the wrong item completely which cost me to return it and then only half of the original order arrived a week later. Two weeks later I am still waiting for the refund of the original missing order.
Very poor we ordered a jumper for Christmas jumper day and it as never ever come yet yours took our money so a con company it seems like.
Sent the wrong item twice, and still haven't received my refund
I bought a hoodie, but it did not fit. I returned it the next day for a refund and I haven't heard from Popgear since.No notification of receiving the item or refund. It has been about 3 weeks.
My package has not arrived and I haven’t heard anything
I did not received the tracking number yet!
I have not received
Dear Jose, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry your item had not arrived when you wrote this review and have tried to contact you several times to help resolve this. We have checked your item's tracking and can see that it was delivered on 21/09/2020. We would really appreciate that you get back to us if this is not the case so that we can help fix this for you with a matter of urgency. If it has been delivered, we sincerely apologies that the item took 6 working days to arrive to you in Spain. As it was an international shipment from the UK, there are some current COVID related delays. Many thanks & please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We are here & happy to help.
Popgear is rated 4.81 based on 520 reviews