Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin S
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah P
Unbelievable quick delivery I was so impressed would definitely use again
Very fast delivery, great item
I received the wrong size item, was advised after several emails to return it for an exchange. Returned it and received a refund, which was not what I was told I would receive. The item itself was good quality.
Hi Lucy I am sorry you were unhappy with the refund. As explained though in my emails, as your item was returned it was faster for you to receive a refund and then have a fully tracked item reordered simply on the website as you had done previously. To wait for the return to get to us and checked could take up to a week, I refunded you within a day so you could have the item you wanted in the size you preferred in a more timely fashion. Again I apologise if this was not the right decision or the best solution for you. Thanks Kate
Product is good quality. Order came very fast with good service
Amazing quality, loved the pyjamas. Fast delivery. Would definitely purchase again
Excellent variety with some items we haven’t seen anywhere else
Ordered the pikachu leggings and top. Our daughter loved them and basically now lives in them. Really good quality clothing. Speedy delivery! Will order from Popgear again
Fast delivery, great quality and lovely design
Brilliant! Great jumper, worn it loads and much admired! Arrived quickly and was updated as an when :)
I ordered 9 Pokemon t-shirts for my son's virtual Pokemon 25 party. The t-shirts were great quality and arrived the next day. Thank you Popgear.
I was new to the site and was very pleased to see the variety of products available. I ordered a pair of PJs for my daughter. Selection and check out were simple and delivery was timely. I have already shared Popgear to my friends and family - I was very pleased.
Fast delivery and good quality clothing
Great......
My son loved his baby today tshirt ready for the summer.
Lots of fun and nostalgia: what's not to love? Great range, well priced, quick delivery.
Ultra fast delivery and great pricing
Great service, fab products - what is there not to like!
Well priced Spider-Man T-shirt, great delivery time too.
Bought a great dinasaur t shirt for my 4 year old grandson great quality & brilliant colours. He loves it!! Will buy again from this site
Excellent customer Service, excellent product quality - I will be buying more.
Popgear is rated 4.81 based on 430 reviews