Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin Stevenson
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley Pennington
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley Pennington
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah Pickering
Ordered this a 2 days before Xmas and came next day service and delivery was unreal and couldn't recommend enough. Jumpers themselves were amazing for me and my son quality was class and rare to get a decent pokemon jumper never mind a nitted one.
These pyjamas are fantastic. The sizing is good and they wash really well. My three year old is mad on Boba Fett and absolutely loves them. Would happily buy from Popgear again.
Great value brilliant material
Great service. I received my order promptly and shipping was free!
Great size, fast delivery, very happy son
Good quality delivered on time
Great product, our nephew was really happy with his Mandalorian T-shirt and wore it every day for a week! Good service and prompt delivery especially in these difficult times.
Item was perfect and arrived fast!
I had tried another source before finding Popgear's site. I had serious problems trying to order an identical T-shirt from other sources with poor delivery times or from one supplier, I received
a totally different item to the one I ordered.
Popgear not only delivered the right item in excellent time but the quality of the T-shirt was spot on. My Grandson loved it. I would highly recommend this company to all.
Excellent service, needed item urgently so paid for next day delivery (only £2.95) and item arrived next day by 11:00 Easy to use website. Will definitely use again.
Popgear was a breeze to shop with, easy to order and order came through quicker than I expected will definitely shop again!
First time I’ve bought from this website for my grandson. Very good quality & prompt delivery. Will definitely recommend and will be using again.
Despite ordering a women's Harry Potter tshirt (Slytherin), Iwas twicesent a men's one. However, our friend who it was for was still pleased luckily. Quick delivery too.
Excellent customer service and great stuff!
Great jumper. Nice quality. Quick delivery. Recommended.
Great quality, fast delivery.
Found exactly what I was after at a great price. Dispatched the same day and delivered securely packaged. I can't recommend Popgear enough. I will definitely be making use of them again.
Very speedy delivery, particularly as it was xmas. Very good quality, really pleased.
Very pleased with jumper and order came quickly, even tho it was near to Christmas. Excellent service
I love the designs at Popgear! The quality has been good every time and orders have arrived promptly. Great company!
Popgear is rated 4.78 based on 331 reviews