Popgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Popgear
Read Popgear Reviews

About Popgear:

Your one-stop shop for official merchanidse from the latest & greatest brands from film, TV, music & more!

From Fortnite to Frozen and Minecraft To Minnie Mouse; Popgear has officially licensed clothing and merchandise for adults and children of all ages.

Whether you're picking the perfect present or it's time to treat yourself, take your favoured franchise with you wherever you go with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, backpacks & more!

With exclusive designs you can't find anywhere else & an ever-expanding roster of beloved brands, let Popgear keep you ahead of the character curve - you never know what might POP up next!

cs@popgear.com

11 St Georges Way, ,

Tell us how Popgear made you happy
Popgear 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Kaitlin S
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Ashley P
Popgear 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Rebekah P
I won a competition for a Hey Dougee jumper for my toddler. Once ordered, it was dispatched quickly and was delivered in a matter of days. The jumper is lovely and I can’t wait for my toddler to get her use out of it. Thank you.
Loved the hoodie I bought my grandson for his birthday. He’s going to love it!!
Great product and fast delivery, thanks!
Excellent quality clothing. Arrived within 2 days of ordering. Great prices
very quick speedy delivery
Bought two t shirts as a present for a nephew. He’s worn them already so they must have been a hit as he’s fussy.
Excellent service throughout,easy to use ordering service and fast delivery.This gift was brought for my grandson who was delighted with his Fortnite T-shirt.Thank you
Delivery very quick - bought 2 t- shirts for my grandchildren they loved them - said they were the best Easter gift they got
The service was amazing and the return just as good. Will certainly use you again. Thank you
Very quick and easy good quality
Excellent service. Speedy delivery
Delivery is great but I bought my son a L t-shirt from Amazon which was too tight. I returned it and got an XL direct from you but it was massive. I was really peed off as I paid £14.99 and he is wearing it for a bed t-shirt
Service was very good
I love this Harry Potter t shirt - my granddaughter will be delighted with it. All the HP tops were really good, and reasonably priced. My purchased arrived the next day, can't be happier!
Shopping with Popgear has been easy, next day delivery and a great product.
Very easy to order, great delivery, most of all really good prices with free delivery, top notch.
Exceptionally quick delivery, an Easter present for my grandson which he was so excited to receive
Excellent quality products and fast delivery.
Easy to order and delivery was very fast, just as pictured and good quality. very happy with my purchase
Really good quality and arrived quickly and in the time specified. My son loved the fortnite clothes!!
Popgear is rated 4.81 based on 424 reviews