Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Vanessa
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Vanessa
We highly recommend Pop Up Arcade who were amazing from start to finish. They were very helpful and accommodating pre party and on the day Hannah was fantastic with my daughter and her friends who were celebrating her 12th Birthday. She really amazed us at how quickly and efficiently she put up the tent and equipment single handed...

The girls all all really enjoyed the games and especially the karaoke which they belted out a the top of their voices. Hannah was also great at separating them in to bubbles in the tent and ensuring everything had been sanitised and cleaned, which we really appreciated.

All in all a fantastic company, super efficient, flexible and very professional, they exceeded our expectations so thank you to Hannah and the team.
Pop Up Arcade provided gaming consoles outside for my son's 11th birthday. He and his five friends has a fabulous time! They were socially distanced and under an open-air gazebo (in case of rain although the weather was lovely). I would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade!
Our host Sam did an excellent job of entertaining our son and five friends for a ‘pop up arcade’ small party. He set up swiftly got them gaming and kept them entertained. Thoroughly recommend. My son said ‘it was absolutely excellent’!
Our son and his friends had a wonderful time in the Pop Up Arcade. There were loads of games for them too choose from and the 12 of them had plenty of room. Also our party host Sam was just the loveliest person we could have hoped for. He worked so hard setting up and taking the tent back down (all by himself) and he was brilliant with the children. Thanks again to the whole team, we think you are great.
We booked for my 11 year old boy’s birthday party and he and his friends had a wonderful time. The company were brilliant from start to finish, especially in these most difficult times. Highly recommend
Great communication in the build up to the event, despite all the Covid regulation changes, and on the day it all went really smoothly and was the easiest party we have had ever held (we got to sit and relax for 90 minutes!). Ryan was brilliant with the kids and they all had an amazing time. My 8 year old boy loved it. Recommended.
My little boy had a fantastic covid safe party, apparently it was sic/epic! 🥳
Super quick/safe set up, very friendly guy who did it all. Would highly recommend!
What a fab idea! Was looking for something different for my 9 year old to be, that was covid compliant and frankly, not so labour intensive on my front. The team could not have been more helpful in terms of regulat communication, friendly and supportive phone calls, flexibility to changing requirements. Rob arrived almost an hour ahead of schedule, speedy set up and was great in making sure the boys complied with santisation, any explanations and engaging those who were less involved. Will definitely use again!
My son was really pleased with a Gaming party, everything was perfect,communication, setting up and entertainment!!! Thank you very much!!!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Easy to book and great communication before and in run up to party. Party for 8 nine/ten year old boys and concept worked well although they all wanted the VR headsets!! Not quite the layout I had expected and glad I didn’t have 12 children as 8 lively ones was a lot for one host to manage.
My son has been looking forward to his party for a while as it had to be postponed due to Covid. The Pop Up Arcade team were so accommodating in the way that they adapted their indoor parties to suit social distancing and the new rules. The 10 year old boys were delighted with the set up (lots of games to choose from) and we also paid extra for the VR head set – which was well worth it. Anthony was great with the kids and worked hard to set everything up and took it all down again swiftly once the party was over. Highly recommend!
Thank you for the easiest 13th birthday party ever! Well organised from start to finish; excellent communication, arrived promptly and set everything up on time, loads of laughter from the boys throughout the session, covid guidelines followed. Our host (Becky) was very friendly and relaxed and created the right atmosphere for teen boys! Very happy.
Hi and a big thank you to James our party host for such a Covid friendly party. The kids had a great time and kept constantly amused by the gaming and were very impressed as they each had a tv! Very little effort from me and a very impressive double party with an our for each set. The parents were really impressed by how well organised it was. I’d love to do this party again after Covid and with a lot more kids. Thanks again!
Pop Up Arcade 4 star review on 23rd September 2020
On time, well organized, absolutely friendly and the children had the most amazing time!!!! Social distancing was strictly followed all the time!
Excellent my son loved every moment!!!!! Thank you for making his day special
Super gaming party for my 11 year old. Dan was amazing guest. Stress free party, great communication throughout.
Would definitely recommend Pop up Arccade.
This was the best party I could have asked for to celebrate my son’s 10th birthday. He was so happy with how it all went. He loved being with his friends and playing games. It was all in the garden so no mess to clean up inside. The party hosts did absolutely everything, and let my husband and I still back and relax, that was a first! As I usually do the run the parties myself and feel like I never get to sit back watch and enjoy. They were very thorough with the sanitation and cleaning of all the equipment, and they made sure the boys stayed in their places while playing. Thank you Hannah and Suarez for giving the boys an amazing party they are still talking about days later!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Very happy to recommend Pop Up Arcade. My 11 year old son and his friends thoroughly enjoyed themselves, the VR headsets were an added bonus. Excellent communication throughout put my mind at rest. Chris who ran the party was organised, informative and just brilliant. Social distancing measures and level of cleanliness was impressive. Thank you - my son wants us to book again for next year!
Thank you and to Sam our game master for my making my boys party so much fun and for giving me a break. Best party idea ever! They loved the Star Wars virtual reality game- by far the favourite. Will definitely be rebooking for next year, worth every penny.
We had a fabulous party which I had been really concerned about as all the rules kept tightening up. Our party host, Chris, arrived an hour in advance, set up everything, (and they have a lot of advanced kit which enables the set up to be done single handed), so everything was ready to go when the first guests arrived ten minutes early! Everyone had hand sanitizer, everyone stayed in their zones, and all the kit was cleaned down. All very safe. The kids were quite shocked that they were in the same game as their friends on the other side of the tent, and if the noise and whooping was anything to go by, they all had a fabulous time. Will definitely be doing this again.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,675 reviews