Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Louise
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Heidi
Excellent party! All the admin before was organised and reassuring that they would be there on the required date and time. The actual party itself was great! The kids loved it and were smiling and laughing the whole way through. Thank you to Pop Up Arcade. Would definitely recommend.
Wouldn’t recommend. Took longer than expected to set up causing party to start late. Controllers stopped working had to wait for them to be reset. Children hardly played on them. One controller had brown stuff all over it and the child came in and asked to wash their hands as they didn’t know what it was! Also my washing line has now broken since having the tent connected to it. I also feel the tent could of been bought out further into the garden as all children were squashed up. Nothing like the photos! Lack of interaction with the children When the tent was being dismantled there was children inside it! I also feel like there was a couple of inappropriate comments were made by the host .. ‘Pick the doughnut up with your mouth that’ll make it more interesting’ ‘Do you need me to help by taking any food away with me’ - he had been offered food and drink throughout the whole party time. Started packing away at 16.30 and left at 17.17. Myself and 3 other female parents felt extremely uncomfortable.
Thanks so much! The kids had so much fun! Def recommend .
Thank you, it really took the stress away. The kids were entertained throughout and the host made sure all the children got a go and was happy. I have already booked for the daughter for next year. Thank you again
Amazing idea all 18 kids were entertained throughout. Dilly set everything up and helped every child be involved would highly recommend easy booking and the team are great at responding to all sorts of questions really quickly
Can’t recommend high enough. Helpful, flexible customer service around short notice change. Terrific host both setting and clearing up, as well as running the party with a group of teenagers! Everyone enjoyed it and was well worth the money!
Wouldn’t recommend. Took longer than expected to set up causing party to start late. Controllers stopped working had to wait for them to be reset. Children hardly played on them. One controller had brown stuff all over it and the child came in and asked to wash their hands as they didn’t know what it was! Also my washing line has now broken since having the tent connected to it. I also feel the tent could of been bought out further into the garden as all children were squashed up. Nothing like the photos! Lack of interaction with the children When the tent was being dismantled there was children inside it! I also feel like there was a couple of inappropriate comments were made by Will .. ‘Pick the doughnut up with your mouth that’ll make it more interesting’ ‘Do you need me to help by taking any food away with me’ - he had been offered food and drink throughout the whole party time. Started packing away at 16.30 and left at 17.17. Myself and 3 other female parents felt extremely uncomfortable.
Thank you for the lovely party! My son thoroughly enjoyed. Kids loved it and want to book it for their own parties. Emma was brilliant as a host. Really looked after them. Made my life easy
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 13th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 13th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 13th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 13th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 13th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 13th July 2022
Charlie was very good with the kids and he set up very quickly and without help. Great party. Thank you Charlie!
Our host Ryan arrived early and set everything up, he was great at helping the children with their games and the VR. They all had a brilliant time and my son loved it, I’m sure he’ll want another gaming party next year. I also wanted to thank the staff who organised the party, they were very responsive to my emails. Not being a gamer, I asked a lot of questions and they always replied the same day. Good value for money, I got a 20% discount as I had the party on a Friday.
Great entertainment all around for all children of all ages. My boys absolutely had an amazing time with all the equipment and games. Our host was very helpful both with us and the children, polite and professional. Would definitely recommend! Great value for money for a hassle free birthday. Thanks pop up Arcade team!
Absolutely amazing !!! Our host Sam arrived with plenty of time to sent the tent and set it all up . We only needed a plug !!! 10 boys aged 10-11 y/o very happy and entertained. Sam was so kind that he let my 6 y/o Have a go on the racing game with a proper wheel :) The party run super smoothly and all kids were extremely happy . We are already thinking of booking another one soon . Friendly and easy customer service from Booking until the end . Thanks so much !!!
Nothing short of AMAZING. I had 20, 9 YR old boys at this party and it was executed to perfection. The set up to the party to the take down. Really can not fault it and the kids all left happy telling me it was the best party!
The Host Kevin arrived arrived on time, set up was done quickly. My son and his friends was really happy thank you for the gaming experience.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 7th July 2022
We had a pop up arcade party for my 9 year old and 9 of his friends today. It was fantastic! Liam was a great gamesmaster and was so good with the tech and with the kids, helping them get on the games they wanted, explaining what to do and helping them organise how to take turns. He made sure a super time was had by all.
We had a great experience with Pop up arcade, it was super easy to organise. Michael, who came on the day, was lovely and my group of 8 year old boys really warmed to him. He was especially sensitive when the birthday boy himself got frustrated whilst playing a game. Overall it was a great success. Thank you.
Great efficient service, the kids all loved the gaming thoroughly, would highly recommend.
Absolutely seamless, from start to finish. The children loved the set up and games and it was the easiest party ever to organise! I would happily use again and can thoroughly recommend. Thank you!
My 10 year old had his ‘best party ever!’ and Emma was a fantastic Games Master. All of the party guests enjoyed themselves and the tent in the garden was a great idea to give them loads of space.
Kids loved it had a great time, Kevin was very nice, kind and patient with the kids they loved him We were quiet happy
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.9 based on 2,546 reviews