Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
We’ve just had a great party for my sons 10th birthday, the kids loved it! We went for the pop up tent in the garden, & even though it was raining, there was no fuss or problems with anything. They were very self sufficient & the party went very smoothly! Would highly recommend for gamers!
The lids had an incredible time!!!
It was fabulous! something for everyone no matter the age! I cannot fault it.
What a fantastic party for my 11year old son!! He said 'it was the best party ever!!! And I completely agree. The hosts were fantastic and took care of everyone and everything. This was the first time I could actually sit back, relax and enjoy a cuppa tea at my kids party and I even got a chance to have a go on the VR!! Best idea to have at home!! There were moments I was stressing out because I wasn't stressed out! LOL I had nothing to do...if your thinking of booking...don't think!!! JUST BOOK IT, YOU WONT REGRET X thank you for an awesome day x
Adults and children had a great time. Fantastic birthday party
My son and his friends really enjoyed the gaming party in our dining room. They were really happy with the choice of games and the equipment. The set up and tidy up were quick and the organiser knew her stuff and seemed really comfortable with helping the boys. Would definitely recommend especially for winter birthdays.
Great set up, professional staff!! My son loved it!!
We had a brilliant 8th birthday party experience with Dan a really great party host and all the guests and birthday boy reporting what an 'epic' time they'd had. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. It was a great party! Thank you. That said, we were on a very tight budget and opted for the Friday night party package due to a discount available on a Friday. Sadly, a couple of days after paying a deposit a securing a date, we were informed that because we were 5 miles outside the free mileage radius, we had to pay a surcharge and were not entitled to the friday discount, meaning we paid an extra £50 event though we were only 5 miles over the radius. I'd recommend this detail about mileage, and about the weekday and Friday discounts not applying to people outside the radius, is more clearly spelled out on the website. This hiccup led to a lot of worry, tears when the birthday boy thought we'd have to cancel the party, and a bit of extra strife having to find the extra money.
An amazing party, host took care of everything. All of the children loved it and are asking their parents to book for their birthdays!
Brilliantly facilitated by Taran. She did a great job keeping all the rowdy 8 year olds engaged and organised.
We had a great experience with pop up arcade from beginning to end!! We had a fortnite party for my sons 9th birthday and they all loved it!! Our host (Taryn, apologies if I’ve spelt that wrong!) arrived on time and was very friendly, excellent with the children and very knowledgeable with all the equipment, all ran smoothly, she was great! Many thanks for an awesome party!
Pop up Arcade was a great 10th birthday party for my son and his friends. Sam was punctual and great with the kids. He basically did it all! I would highly recommend.
Harry was great with the kids On the day and the team was great at keeping in contact and providing updates prior to the party. Would definitely recommend. Wande
This is the best and easiest way to make a kid’s birthday party a success. No one is left out, no one refuses to participate and in our case, no one was all that competitive so lots of fun! Setting up and taking down could not be simpler.
We hired Pop UP Arcade for our son's 10th birthday party last week.My son and his 15 guests were blown-away by the whole experience.We had the one in the tent and Ryan was our host.He was just Brilliant!Arrived and set up in great time.He was very approachable and ensured all the children were happy and assisted them when they needed help.We highly recommend Pop-Up Arcade and will definitely be booking them again for our children's parties in future!
Nothing was too much trouble. Handled the kids well and resolved any squabbling.
booked a party for my kids 11th birthday and it was amazing. kids all really enjoyed themselves. Dan was brilliant with them all
We would like to say thank you to you and your team for providing amazing entertainment for the kids on Saturday. Your services were great and we will definitely be using you again in the future. Thank you once again. From Red Ivy Events
The pop up arcade guys were with us to cater for a party of 40 boys yesterday for a birthday party. They arrived when they said they would and immediately began transforming a small church hall into every 11 year olds fantasy room. They were playing PS4, Xbox Nintendo not to mention the rally car racing. They were thoroughly enthralled for a full two hours and even the five minutes they spent singing happy birthday was 5 mins too long for them! I would thoroughly recommend this company, it is the second time I have used them and I would use Them time and time again. On time, on budget and most imports marvellous. Thank you very much Mrs S Ahmed
My son and his friends had an amazing time . We had the tent and our host zipped the boys in for 2 hours and we didn’t see them or hear them until he unzipped the tent ! Brilliant. The company was very organised , good communication and very efficient with setting up and packing down.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,368 reviews