Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 30th July 2022
Kathryn
Louise
Heidi
All kids had a great time and lots of fun. Jordan is very professional and looked after/entertained all kids very well. I would recommend Pop Up Arcade to all my friends.
I was really impressed with our pop up arcade party. The host Sam arrived on time, was really friendly and was all set up ready to go on time! The boys all loved him and he kept complete control of the party, ensuring everyone got a turn of everything. The boys were all kept completely entertained for the 1.5 hours and had a great time. Would definitely recommend.
I couldn’t have asked for a better party for my son. Hannah from Pop Up Arcade was brilliant at organising and entertaining all 10 boys for the hour and a half. She quickly built up a rapport with all of them, and found out what they did and didn’t like. She also quickly responded to any of the boys questions or requests. The boys all loved it. I would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade.
We had the 15 person gaming tent for my sons 7th birthday. The communication before the event was excellent with fast responses to questions, a reminder a week and a day before and even a text message on the morning of when the host would arrive. On the day the host was great - fully independent setting up, had a brilliant selection of consoles and games and most importantly was very patient with an extremely demand group of young kids! I could not recommend this company and this event more. James
Sam was amazing, really professional, enthusiastic and brilliant with the children. They had a great time. Thank you!
Excellent service. James arrived on time and was able to set up the gaming tent quickly and without complication. The tent and consoles looked impressive, and the 20 kids (mixed age group - 6-12) were all very impressed. James packed up and disappeared as easily as when he arrived. I highly recommend Pop Up Arcade to anyone with a bunch of children to keep entertained.
Brilliant company!! My kids party was a hit with all his classmates!!
Brilliant service, and such an easy stress-free party for our 11 year old boys. Dan was great, everything went well and kids had fun. Would highly recommend.
Great service, punctual and good communication. James was brilliant with the children and they all had an excellent time.
My son had the best 10th birthday with pop up arcade all 15 children enjoyed gaming on the different consoles, would highly recommend the host made sure everyone had a turn which made it much easier. So Thank you again it was great
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Absolutely fantastic service by Pop Up Arcade. Dilly was our host who was professional, friendly and knew her job inside out she couldn't do enough for us. When will pop up start doing gaming sleepovers!! ..all the kids had a great time and I actually relaxed !! Highly recommended, don't hesitate to book.
This is the most exciting childrens entertainment we have had so far. Kids just loved it
Liam arrived on time and ready to set up, he helped all the kids with the games and made the party smooth, stress-free 1.5 Hours and all the children loved it! Great value for money and would use again!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022
My son really enjoyed his birthday party. Pop up Arcade were extremely organised from the time of booking and replied to any query straight away. On the day, Jordan was on time, he was really polite and helped all the children when they needed it. I will have not doubt to recommend them to any of my friends.
We had the best party ever with the gaming tent! Our son & his friends loved every minute. Hannah was an absolute star and kept the boules entertained and managed to do so in the extreme heat! Highly recommend this company
This is our third Pop Up Arcade party, which shows how much we like it! The party was very easy to organise and very much enjoyed by the kids. Both hosts were great with the guests and a pleasure to deal with. All in all, highly recommended!
https://youtu.be/gOEKTDVc_lE Hope this helps!!!
It was easy booking my son’s party with pop up arcade. They kept me informed throughout and even on the day. The host was professional yet friendly. Will recommend
My daughter aged 10 and her friends all agreed this was the best party ever ! The company stayed in touch from the time it was booked with messages on the day to let us know our host was on his way. Our host was Chris and he did a great job of making sure all the kids got turns on everything and no one was left out. Great for a stress free, fun party !
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 17th July 2022
Georgia our games master was excellent with the children. My son and his friends had a great time and we would definitely recommend a gaming party with pop up arcade.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.9 based on 2,546 reviews