Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Hannah was simply amazing! She was a great and attentive host for my son’s 10th birthday. Would not hesitate to book pop up arcade again, service was fantastic, Covid-secure precautions were met throughout the duration of the party to keep everyone safe. In my son’s and his friends words ‘it was the best birthday ever!!’ Thank you Hannah for creating an absolute fantastic day for my son! X
Really easy to book and it was party day they set up early as a bonus so our children got a bit of extra time. Very good host running the party, no effort required by the parents! They had it all under control. Easy payment system and friendly on the phone.
Super well organised and engaging! Highly recommended.
Great party for my 7 year old, Ollie held their attention with his games knowledge, setting up tournaments.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Fantastic party, unique experience and didn’t let covid spoil the fun! Ryan was a great host and the kids all interacted well with him. Fun, easy party and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 28th April 2021
I just wanted to let you know how brilliant the gaming party was yesterday. Chris was amazing. Arrived with plenty of set up time, briefed the children well about the covid measures without taking the fun out of it and was calm yet enthusiastic when supervising the gaming. It’s a brilliant concept and I think it’s great the way you have adapted the model to accommodate the restrictions. The booking process was easy and the reminders/updates really useful. Thank you so much. Will definitely book again.
Thanks to Pop up Arcade, my son had a fantastic 10th birthday. He and his friends had a great time and with the helpful staff there to watch and assist the kids, it made me and my wife's job so much easier. I would definitely recommend Pop up Arcade.
Our son and his friends had a great time. We're so pleased to have been able to give him a Covid-safe party during lockdown. Thanks!
Such an assle free way to organise a party. The host was really nice and professional, you could see that he really enjoys what he does,(just a big kid really lool)! The setting up was fats and neat. My son was over the moon. Thank you for helping make his day extra special
Thanks so much to Hannah for a great party. Hannah arrived and set up the tent and the equipment really easily. The company was efficient a pleasure to deal with, and the kids had a brilliant time.
Excellent COVID party for my son. Hannah was very helpful, everything was clean and very professional. Definitely recommend!
Very professional, exciting service, very friendly staff. We had a blast!
Super happy with Pop Up Arcade who organised a gaming tent for my son's 10th birthday. They arrived in advance and were great with all the kids. I'd highly recommend.
From the beginning to end baring in mind we had to cancel twice due to Covid, the communication has been amazing. Everyone has been friendly & accommodating. The boys had a fantastic time & the host Chris was brilliant. We would definitely use again & definitely recommend. Thank you for making it a great birthday for my 12 year old.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Excellent Party. Pop Up Arcade communicated well, was on time and provided a great service. George was really friendly and he ensured that all the kids had a great time. Simplest and best party ever. Thanks !!
Great service. Pop Up Arcade communicated well, was on time and provided a great service. Jordan was really friendly and great with the kids. Brilliant all round
Great communication prior to the party date. Very professional and prompt set up for the party. The children had a fantastic time. Would do the same again. Thank you!
Excellent party! My son and friends loved it. Thank you
My Son turned 13 and was wondering how best to arrange a memorable celebration, I searched on google, found you and we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience of having a game tent set up in the garden for a total of 8 of them to play. The Staff was super friendly. We sure had fun. Whoever thought of this idea deserves an award 👏🏽👏🏽
Amazing party; great service