Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Host sorted everything out and kids were so hooked.
Awesome. From initial email enquiry, confirming booking, showing up on time and running the event on probably the hottest Sunday of the year in our back garden. Oliver was a fantastic host, 10 kids had a great time.
Brilliant idea. Eight 12 year old boys were absolutely captivated for two and a half hours. Excellent tech, really helpful ‘host’ who hung around with the boys, making sure all was ok and playing with them where needed. Easiest and most successful birthday party I’ve ever held. Totally recommend!!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Thank you for a great evening, the children had an amazing time and our host Dan was fantastic and set up was smooth and seamless. Thanks again from Sam and St John Fisher School.
I booked a party for my sons 8th birthday on Saturday 17th July. The children had an absolutely fantastic time . My son got to play some games he hadn’t played before he enjoyed the VR headset. Our host was Antony and he was a brilliant host . Easy to book everything ran smoothly it was all covid safe, so a big thank you to Antony for making it such a wonderful day for my son.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 21st July 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 21st July 2021
What an amazing idea and amazing party for my 10yr old and his friends. Gintas, the rep, was fantastic in setting up and engaging with the kids to make sure they got the most of the party abd options on offer. I will defiantly recommend to others and likely to be back! Kel
Tom was professional and had complete control whilst still allowing the children the freedom to play. They loved him! Equipment was set up quickly, he arrived early, everything neat and tidy. Excellent service and will no doubt book again!
The boys said it was the best party they’d ever been too and I agree as Tom kept them entertained for the full 90 mins so hassle free
The party was fantastic! Samuel was our host, and he did a fantastic job of setting everything up, particularly on a very hot day, and of supervising the children across the wide range of games provided. We added an extra half hour of gaming, and added the racing chairs with projector screen and my only regret is that I didn't manage to have a go myself. The whole experience was brilliant from beginning to end, and the kids had an excellent time! Really great value for money, wouldn't hesitate to book again.
After a little bit of trouble in the morning and me having to change addresses twice on the day (which was no bother to the staff who were so friendly on the phone and willing to do whatever was possible for my son to still have his party) my son had the best time at his party, Scott the gaming guy was so friendly, he got down to the kids level and even joined in playing all different games with them. I will definitely be telling all my friends about this amazing company. So friendly, arrived before time, kept children entertained. Simply amazing!!!
Pop Arcade was such a hit for my son’s 10 birthday. Everyone had so much playing all the games including the adults. The host arrived and was lovely. Will definitely book again!
Impressed with how easy it was to book and price seemed competitive. Host was very good at the party and set up nice and quickly.
Games master James made the event amazing for the children at the birthday party! We would definitely recommend Pop Up Arcade! Thank you again
We used pop up arcade for our sons 11th birthday. It was a fantastic experience and the focal point of the party. The highlight for all the kids was the VR sets but they also enjoyed the consoles . I would recommend pop up arcade to any one considering using them.
Kids loved it. Great fun as always. 3rd time using pop up arcade. Set up and took down no mess or fuss. 10 happy kids. What more do you want.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th July 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Great set up. Second party we’ve had for our son with Pop Up Arcade. Let all the kids amused and easy for the parents! Brilliant!
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Very helpful and friendly and easy to book. Website is very informative and thorough. We had 10 kids in a tent outside and they were so well entertained. Great range of games, and they loved a little go on the VR too! Nice spacious set up. Our host was Anthony and he was excellent, so friendly and great with the kids - he ensured the party ran smoothly and helped them when they were stuck. Thank you Anthony!! I could not recommend Pop Up Arcade high enough, we will be raving about this party for a long time!
I absolutely loved this party, as did the 14 kids in the tent. Set up and pack up was great and I appreciated the clear safety instructions every child got before going into the tent. Brilliant!
Great party, in fact the easiest I have ever done. The kids were engrossed and Becca took care of everything. She was a great party host. I think the Star Wars 3D and pop up screen for FIFA could have been better - but other than that great.
Really good company to deal with and a fantastic party for my sons 9th birthday. The guy who set up was respectful, professional and extremely helpful; he always made sure the kids had games to play and moved them around so all could enjoy the many variety of games. I couldn't praise him highly enough (just so sorry I have forgotten his name!). A fun time was had by all. The add on racing car s were a real hit with the kids and definitely worth having. Thank you for a great party.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,944 reviews