Pontins Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pontins
08AM
8AM

About Pontins: Pontins offer fun filled, value for money UK holidays & themed breaks for all the family across 5 holiday parks. Included within your holiday is a wide range of entertainment from the latest acts.

Ainsdale House,
Shore Road,
Ainsdale

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays
Travel
UK Holidays

Tell us how Pontins made you happy

"Awful place. I wasn't expecting a palace or anything but the chalets are disgusting. I had booked a 3 bedroom for 2 adults and 6 children. After a long drive from the north to break sands we got to the park and immediately my gut was churning it looked so run down. Then the chalet oh my god it was like horrifying. Food on mattress and some other questionable stains, hair and filth. Drawers were falling to bits and the fridge and oven doesn't need cleaning but tipping. Shown a second and third chalet which were not much better although may have had a brush thrown over it. I didn't stay I left the park at 10.30 pm with 6 kids in toe wasn't risking taking any thing unwanted home. Ended up in a hotel at service station for the night. Please don't book, look elsewhere or stay at home it's not as deccribed in the brochure which filled me. Don't even wanna give it 2 star."
Are you Pontins? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pontins receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
Pontins is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews