Pontins Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pontins

How would you rate Pontins ?

"Awful place. I wasn't expecting a palace or anything but the chalets are disgusting. I had booked a 3 bedroom for 2 adults and 6 children. After a long drive from the north to break sands we got to the park and immediately my gut was churning it looked so run down. Then the chalet oh my god it was like horrifying. Food on mattress and some other questionable stains, hair and filth. Drawers were falling to bits and the fridge and oven doesn't need cleaning but tipping. Shown a second and third chalet which were not much better although may have had a brush thrown over it. I didn't stay I left the park at 10.30 pm with 6 kids in toe wasn't risking taking any thing unwanted home. Ended up in a hotel at service station for the night. Please don't book, look elsewhere or stay at home it's not as deccribed in the brochure which filled me. Don't even wanna give it 2 star."
Pontins is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews