Pong Cheese Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pong Cheese deliver?

How can I contact Pong Cheese?

About Pong Cheese: Pong was created to bring customers in the UK some of the very best cheeses produced by the leading independent and artisan producers, complimented with some classics from Europe.<br /> <br /> At Pong we believe cheese is the greatest gift of all. We sell a large sel?

hello@pongcheese.co.uk

17 Prospect Place, Camden Road

Category:
Food & Drink

Tell us how Pong Cheese made you happy

"I don't often leave reviews but after the amazing service I received today it is only fair I do so. I had got my dates wrong on my cheese delivery and organised a get-together on said wrong dates. I called Pong and spoke with their customer service and they expedited my order a week early at no extra cost to myself. Correspondence was great over the phone and via email - I really felt like they went out their way to make this happen for me. Every previous delivery has been successful, every cheese delicious. We're over the moon to be honest! Thank You PONG"
Are you Pong Cheese? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I don't often post reviews but I felt the poor reviews on this site do Pong a disservice. I was gifted the monthly cheese boxes and they have all been excellent choices of cheese. I had no problem with delivery at all and the one time a cheese did go off (after I had had it for several weeks but within use by date) I contacted customer service and they replied the next day and replaced my cheese."
"Used a number of times, always great service, would recommend."
Pong Cheese is rated 1.70 based on 20 reviews