Pong Cheese Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pong Cheese
Read Pong Cheese Reviews

About Pong Cheese:

Pong was created to bring customers in the UK some of the very best cheeses produced by the leading independent and artisan producers, complimented with some classics from Europe.<br /> <br /> At Pong we believe cheese is the greatest gift of all. We sell a large sel?

hello@pongcheese.co.uk

17 Prospect Place, Camden Road

Tell us how Pong Cheese made you happy
Very surprised at some of the reviews on here! I had a subscription for about a year, as well as one off boxes before that. Not a single problem with any delivery. Always well packaged, freezer packs inside kept cheeses cool. Only one cheese I found not to my taste, but that’s my own opinion and not reason to give a low review! Had some superb cheeses and only stopped subscription due to pregnancy! Hoping to treat myself to the New Mum pack at some point next year!
I received a 'new mum' cheese gift from a thoughtful friend and was incredibly impressed. Not only was it very well packed (with shredded paper we have since put on the compost) but 5ge cheeses were great and far better than anything I can find locally. I have since bought as a gift for my sister in law who loved it and will be buying again. Would highly recommend for anyone with an appreciation of really tasty cheese :)
Lovely unusual cheeses - we had a problem in that the courier squashed our first box through our letterbox and Pong immediately sent us a wonderful replacement box which we really appreciate. Also ordered a box for my brother who lives in Switzerland and it was delivered really speedily.
I don't often leave reviews but after the amazing service I received today it is only fair I do so. I had got my dates wrong on my cheese delivery and organised a get-together on said wrong dates. I called Pong and spoke with their customer service and they expedited my order a week early at no extra cost to myself. Correspondence was great over the phone and via email - I really felt like they went out their way to make this happen for me. Every previous delivery has been successful, every cheese delicious. We're over the moon to be honest! Thank You PONG
I don't often post reviews but I felt the poor reviews on this site do Pong a disservice. I was gifted the monthly cheese boxes and they have all been excellent choices of cheese. I had no problem with delivery at all and the one time a cheese did go off (after I had had it for several weeks but within use by date) I contacted customer service and they replied the next day and replaced my cheese.
Used a number of times, always great service, would recommend.
Pong Cheese is rated 2.07 based on 27 reviews