Pong Cheese Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pong Cheese
Read Pong Cheese Reviews

About Pong Cheese:

Pong was created to bring customers in the UK some of the very best cheeses produced by the leading independent and artisan producers, complimented with some classics from Europe.<br /> <br /> At Pong we believe cheese is the greatest gift of all. We sell a large sel?

hello@pongcheese.co.uk

17 Prospect Place, Camden Road

Tell us how Pong Cheese made you happy
Great cheese - if you receive it!!! Ordered in November for Christmas. Delivery never arrived and when queried Pong offered to send in the New Year! Declined and asked for a refund which never arrived. Chased and chased and eventually received my refund. I have used previously and the cheese was lovely. Unfortunately their delivery company lets them done and so does their customer service. They have lost me as a customer and would never recommend them. Shame as great idea.
I so wish I'd read these reviews before ordering - again - from Pong. Great cheese - but shocking delivery service and appalling customer service. Waiting for a ring back and refund as the courier 'couldn't find our address'. So much for cheesy gifts. Never again.
Rubbish service. Don't bother - use alternative website