Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

We are a private foot & nail clinic providing Podiatry & Chiropody services. We specialise in treatment for painful feet, ingrown toenails, fungal nail infections, verruca, corns, callus. Our Podiatrists are HCPC registered, and members of The College of Podiatry.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station Road,
Edgware,
Middlesex

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
I was recommended to go to Podiatry Station by a friend and would recomend them to anyone.
Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Good service all round actually! Would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who needs your services
Dear Sandra Kaye,

Thank you for taking time to leave this review. We hope to welcome you back to our clinic soon.

I'm a regular client.
I have a visit about every 2 month.
The Podiatrist, Krishma has done a wonderful job keeping my feet in good order.
Thank you Howard Bloom.

Podiatry Station
When I first got an appointment the gentleman asked relevant questions relating to my condition, then fitted me in during the podiatrist lunch break, was greatful as had cones in each foot, removed them and was relieved off pain.
Thank you Dipal Shah.

Very. Friendly made. Me feel as ease
Thank you Maureen Edwards.

Podiatry Station
They were really good with my son and have really helped to straighten his toes.
Thank you Joshua Parlons.

Podiatry Station
I found out quickly what was wrong and recommended an appropriate course of treatment
I think the service is very good and it is a very friendly place
Dear Anthony. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
The treatment I received was informative, very professionally carried out and I could not have been more pleased
Thank you for your great review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very nice and helpful.
Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Gave advice regarding my foot problem
Dear Mona. Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Good service, friendly doctor
Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
It is high standard of treatment with a highly qualified chiropodist.
I have been coming here for some time now and always happy with the treatment and friendly service.
S. Baig
Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very friendly & good service. Always prompt.
Dear Stacey,

Many thanks for your review.

Podiatry Station
My feet felt comfortable after treatment
Thank you for your review Marilyn Becker. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Explained the treatment I was given.
Thank you Janice Elliott for this great review. Please visit us soon again. Regards, Podiatry Station
Excellent service and a warm professional welcome.
Will definitely return in a few months
Thank you Beverley Green.

Podiatry Station
Too much hard selling of overpriced feet and nail moisturizers.
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review. We take feedback seriously, and this helps us to improve our methods in the future.

We regret that you feel products were being sold to you in an inappropriate manner. However, we can assure you that this is never our intention.

Any product recommended to a patient is based on professional consultation and assessment, and it is the patients decision if they wish to purchase the product or not.

We have an excellent rapport with all our patients, and our reviews speak for themselves. It is our aim to ensure complete satisfaction at all times.

We kindly request you to contact the practice manager on 02033270194, so we can offer a resolution to your complaint.

Podiatry Station
I have not been lately,as shocked at the fee hike without warning
Dear Terry,

We regret that you have left us a bad review purely based on pricing. We have not had a price increase for over 2 years, and feel there may be a misunderstanding here.

Furthermore, our prices are openly published in our clinic as well as our website, so you can view them at your convenience.

We are happy to address your concerns, and would love to hear from you to give us the opportunity to understand and correct the issue.

Please call us on 02033270194 or email us info@podiatrystation.com