Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

We are a private foot & nail clinic providing Podiatry & Chiropody services. We specialise in treatment for painful feet, ingrown toenails, fungal nail infections, verruca, corns, callus. Our Podiatrists are HCPC registered, and members of The College of Podiatry.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station Road,
Edgware,
Middlesex

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
Apart from the excellent service and customer care received the work carried out was absolutely marvellous. This was the last place I would have thought I would have found myself but having now been to a Chiropodist this is the way forward for me and will be definitely be going on a regular basis in the future.
Thank you for your excellent review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very helpful with a last minute appointment when I was in some pain. The premises are spotless, the staff are very helpful, the podiatrist is very friendly and professional. Overall the service is outstanding.
Highly recommended.
Dear Hayley. Thank you for your review, and giving us a 5 star rating. Regards, Podiatry Station
Excellent service. Professional, friendly and spotlessly clean.
Very clean and hygienic clinic with a very honest and professional approach. I was very impressed and would thoroughly recommend
Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for taking time to right this review.

Regards,
Podiatry Station
The service and advice given was impeccable. Krishma was very comforting,precise & thorough with details no shortcuts regarding professionalism. For those who want that reassurance and put health over wealth this is definitely the right establishment to attend ... 10/10 .
Dear Steven. Thank you for your detailed review and excellent feedback. We look forward to treating you again in the future. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been treated here several times. It is always a pleasant and friendly experience.

I pop in when I want to make an appointment so the questions below are not really applicable.

Recommended.
Dear Bob. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Gave me an emergency appointment due to painful in growing toe nail, even though fully booked. Easy registration & on line payment process. Krishna was great, very reassuring & sorted out the issue very professionally & painlessly. Would definitely recommend. 10 out of 10
Dear Jitu. We are grateful for your review, and pleased to hear of your excellent experience at our clinic recently. Thank you. Regards, Podiatry Station
I cannot recommend enough this company. Krishma is very helpful and explains everything, nothing is too much trouble. I have been looking for ages for the right person to deal with my ingrown toenail problem and feel safe in her hands.
Dear Sandra. Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. Regards, Podiatry Station
i was seen promptly and and very happy with my treatment
Thank you for your review and feedback. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been taking my father to Krishma for over a year now for feet treatment. My father has Dementia and Krishma and Ash are so understanding and so patient. Brilliant Professional service, always willing to help and so caring.

Always Happy to recommend their services and always receive the best care possible.
Dear Mr Patel,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are glad to hear of your great experience at our clinic.

Regards,
Podiatry Station
I have been to the clinic twice, and on both times the level of information I have been given has been fantastic, the clinic is very clean and Mrs Gupta is absolutely lovely.
Dear Chloe. Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear how satisfied you are with Podiatry Station. We hope to see you again soon.
Yes very happy is professional and very clean and comfortable
Dear Mariora. We are glad to learn that you were satisfied with your visit to our clinic, and thank you for your kind review. See you again soon. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very Good Service, very friendly and i have always been satisfied with my feet treatment
Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
1st visit to podiatry station. Krishma was very friendly and thorough. She did a full assessment of my feet and gave me some great advice. She removed the hard skin including a corn I didn't know was there. The difference it has made to my walking and the feeling of my feet is incredible. I wish I'd been a long time ago. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommended
Dear Helen. Thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We look forward to welcoming you to our clinic again. Regards, Podiatry Station
It was an exceptional experience/ the best I have had for some years
Dear Adele. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I found the service excellent. I was seen on time and the podiatrist dealt with all of my problems and I can now walk without discomfort. She was very professional and explained everything very well
Thank you for your great review. Podiatry Station
Great experience at the clinic
Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I had prompt and friendly treatment and advice from the Podiatry Station.
Dear Charles, Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to treating you in our clinic again soon. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very nice experience. Professional and holistic at the same time.
Dear Bob, Thank you for your great review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Podiatry Station
prompt appointment and excellent podiatry care
Dear Diane,