Pod Point Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pod Point Limited
Over a week
Read Pod Point Limited Reviews

About Pod Point Limited:

UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

Discovery House, 28 – 42 Banner Street

Tell us how Pod Point Limited made you happy
3. How was the installation on the day?
The actual installation was first class, less than 24 hours from chasing up to installation complete. However having submitted my documents on 1 July I heard nothing for 6 weeks. On calling I was informed I had not responded to an email on 1 July, one never received until resent 16 August. I would strongly recommend a follow up or chase up after a week or so. Once resolved the process was good however the initial delay results in a downgraded assessment. The installation engineer was excellent
Excellent installer. Very professional
Good communication throughout.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The customer service is not great - at all. The engineer that came on site to install (Nick) was GREAT.
3. How was the installation on the day?
So far I'm happy with the charger, but the communication throughout has been totally substandard. I have sent numerous emails and not a single one was replied to and, following phone conversations (calls initiated by me), I was promised callbacks by several individuals (at least 6) and never received a single call. All communication was one way, from myself to Podpoint, with very little assistance. Even received a parcel containing a new motherboard for the charger, without any warning at all that this was being sent, or for what purpose. It was not required and taken back to Podpoint by one of your installers.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The installation was carried out today on the appointed date
3. How was the installation on the day?
Seamless order process and relatively quick and tidy installation, but the scheduling portion of the experience was terrible. There was consistent follow up daily until I placed my order, and then crickets and I had to proactively follow up by call and email just to get a status on when the installation could be scheduled
3. How was the installation on the day?
The man that fit it Daniel, was lovely, very patient and did a nice job. Up till his arrival it was all a bit grim. 5 stars for Daniel, 1 star for everything else.
Nice install
3. How was the installation on the day?
Engineer was very nice and completed the installation. What wasn't great is that I had been having building work done and so had called to ask what my electrician needed to put in place for the Pod Point installation. I was told I needed a dedicated 32amp supply and an armoured cable to the exterior of the property where the charger was going to be located. When the engineer arrived he told me I needed a separate 40amp breaker and he had to drill through my consumer unit to get the cabling to work. None of this was the engineers fault and he made the best of the job as he could while he was there. What is disappointing was the information provided to me over the phone in advance was not completely accurate and meant the installation was more complicated than it needed to be. Plus it messed up the neat work my own electrician had put in place when rewiring my house.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The installation of our Pod Point went very well on the day - and only took a couple of hours. The Pod Point looks great, is exactly where we wanted it and charges our new electric car! It is just unfortunate that it took almost 2 months, from our first approach to Pod Point to installation - so we had a month with an electric car and no home charge unit.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Fitted with no real issues and kept the work area tidy and cleaned up afterwards
3. How was the installation on the day?
The installer was very good
3. How was the installation on the day?
I had to pay £90 extra so the trunking could cross *one room*. Quick installation, helpful and polite electrician. App doesn't connect to charger. But it's charging the car. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3. How was the installation on the day?
Installation was great, but there was a delay in booking the installation as we had a looped system. Podpoint sent a request to the power company, but I heard nothing for more than 2 weeks and had to chase the power company myself.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Installation was fine, and a very nice electrician. However your appointment team, did not tell me he would not be coming on the first arranged day. Only when I phoned up, two hours after the appointment time did I find out no visit today sir.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Engineer was brilliant only problem was the main supply to my house as it has taken two weeks to get permission to switch on Thanks Craig Steele
3. How was the installation on the day?
Oliver installed the podpoint with humour in the middle of a thunder storm, thank you.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Only thing that made me happy was you arrived on day you confirmed , but couldn’t get the wi fi working on unit and need to make another appointment to fix and support for the fitter was poor
3. How was the installation on the day?
I like this organisation and I am impressed by its achievements. However, my installation experience exposes serious deficiencies that should be urgently addressed by the Chief Executive. It took 5 emails and a telephone call to get an installation date. The installation was scheduled to start between 11am and 2pm but did not start until 640pm. There was no telephone call advising of the delay. Unsurprisingly the installation had to be postponed to a later date. On a positive note the installer, Robert was polite and courteous and worked hard to carry out the task. We were very pleased with the installation which appears to have been carried out to a high standard.
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.70 based on 10,905 reviews