Pod Point Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pod Point Limited
Over a week
Read Pod Point Limited Reviews

About Pod Point Limited:

UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

Discovery House, 28 – 42 Banner Street

Tell us how Pod Point Limited made you happy
3. How was the installation on the day?
I can now charge at home.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The engineer was great and the fitting was quick. He explained everything clearly which was important. Unfortunately communication from pod-point is slow at best and I felt the whole process from application to fitting took way too long.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Despite being told several times by Nissan dealer that we did not want to deal with this by email as our technology knowledge was limited we continually had emails requesting photos etc which we couldn’t manage. We were eventually telephoned and the technician installed it yesterdayut it right it it right and he was very nice . We reserved the car on 3rd September and received some 15 days later he arrived. He installed the podpoint but unfortunately we were left without any lights upstairs or down and he had to make a return hour and a half drive away to put it right. He did put it right and he was very nice but our overall experience of podpoint was not what we were expecting.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Chris the installer was superb. Really tidy job and explained things well. On time and completed quickly.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Organisation and booking experience was average, I ended up calling the installer my self to arrange the install date. But their install partner was on it. Booked a slot in with no trouble and the chap who came to fit the charger was a great, he knew his stuff and fitted it no problems. I'm all connected and waiting for the car to arrive.
Installer was on time, friendly and undertook work to a very high standard, unfortunately the customer service in setting up the wifi which I was told is usually a few hours has yet to complete despite email and phone calls (6 days and counting since install)
3. How was the installation on the day?
Nick the Installer did a great job.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Pod Point finally arrived to fit our charger after 1 month of waiting and cancelled appointments.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The installation went very well. The engineer was friendly and informative. He talked me through the work and built trust in the product and process. However the only negative was that he was 1.5 hours late for the appointment due to another job running over. I had arranged my work day and child care to suit but the late start meant some inconvenience with work and the school run to accommodate the engineer. Thanks.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Slow process getting a date scheduled. Then on the install day they needed to order a replacement part. On the 2nd install day a few days later, all went well and we’re up and running. The product seems fine.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The final installation is ok.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Honestly it didn't - the whole process has been a tedious hard slog from start to finish. If I had my time again I would have paid more and got the Tesla charger.
2. How was your booking process and slot scheduling experience?
Installed charging point on date in good time
3. How was the installation on the day?
Hardware well fitted but fitter not a good communicator/ listener.
3. How was the installation on the day?
During ordering process, I pointed out in writing (twice) that our house walls had thick insulation cladding to prevent problems, but the Installer was unprepared for this. He tried his best but as he needed very long screws, he had to abort the visit and I had to reschedule it, causing a long delay.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Engineer did not arrive for original installation date for which I took a day’s annual leave. However a weekend appointment was offered and this took place and the engineer concerned (Chris) contacted us on several occasions to confirm he was coming and on the day to indicate what time he would arrive. This was a relief and much appreciated.
3. How was the installation on the day?
Got there in the end, very expensive accessories
3. How was the installation on the day?
Good time keeping and alerted me before arriving
3. How was the installation on the day?
I gave 3 because nobody explain to me in the beginning how the battery charge accordingly.
3. How was the installation on the day?
The overall rating was dragged up from poor to acceptable by the excellent work carried out by the two engineers, Danny and Chris, who carried out installation works. Booking was an arduous process begun on 15th July, that involved alot of emails. Information on the website was misleading as of the 15 m of cabling allowed for in a standard installation you aren't told that only 3 m is allowed for inside the house- perhaps it's implied by the detail about 3 m trunking being allowed - however it doesn't say that they won't install cabling without the trunking and that an installation requiring more than 3m will be viewed as a standard and incur further costs. The process of sending photos of my preferred route of cabling would have been much better done by booking a survey, I hadn't realised this was an option until I had paid. Installation began on 12th August and the engineer was able to install the unit without any need for trunking so I will receive a refund of the extra payment; completion was delayed as the first engineer realised the service head needed replacing due to asbestos. Work to replace the service head was carried out the same day. I contacted podpoint and booked the completion of installation for the 15th, I didn't get the promised email confirmation so contacted Calum again during the time slot given to check and was told the engineer was unable to fit the work in that day. I arranged another date, 20th then received an incorrect email confirmation giving the 30th. I emailed repeatedly to ask for confirmation of the date but didn't get any reply so had to call them again on the day to confirm. Thankfully the engineer had been booked this time and work was completed. Podpoint had been recommended by the Nissan dealer, and I have let them know of my poor experience.
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.72 based on 10,120 reviews