Pod Point Limited Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Pod Point Limited

About Pod Point Limited: UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

Discovery House, 28 – 42 Banner Street

Click Here

Tell us how Pod Point Limited made you happy

Over a week
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Not being able to seek the advice of a technician on the phone, nor face to face, PRIOR to paying, up front, for ordering expensive technical electronic equipment."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Good ordering experience at the start, but had to wait 2 weeks for installation. Installation was relatively straightforward when it finally came, but communication from central office could have been better. However after installation support has been a nightmare. Our installed point has a fault where it works for about 2 minutes, then it disconnects and stops charging the vehicle. Their support lines are always busy, and the out of hours support staff just have a standard script to read from. I've requested support 3 times over the phone, through the app (which is limited and very buggy on Android), and over email, and nearly a week after installation I'm still waiting to hear when they might actually come and fix the fault. Very unhappy so far."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Guy who came was a very nice bloke, however after leaving the charger didnt work and I have found customer service shocking so far. I will be blogging to tell other users about this"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Pod Point are a very poorly run company and the customer service displayed has been shambolic. The only positive was the engineer who fitted the charger as he was a very helpful and did a great job but it's obvious his colleagues in the Scheduling team do not perform their roles as well as he does. I have sent 5 unanswered emails to pod point, i hadnt ordered the charging cable so the engineer arranged for his colleague to call me to discuss ordering one, the call never came. Now the charger is installed it doesn't work and I have raised this 3 times and had nothing in response."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"I ordered the home charger from the Internet and when the two engineers arrived they fitted a destination charger that you might see at a hotel or council car park. It has no tethered cable for instant plug in. It appears I have ordered the wrong equipment. PodPoint should have advised me to have the tethered unit or at least questioned my choice. You don't have many products to concentrate on. I sent several photos showing that I live in family house. You sent me a holster but no cable to fit in it. Why did nobody say anything? I have requested a replacement."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Ordered 7.5m cable and 5m was delivered and fitted then DPD delivered another cable which is in a box in my house and pod point havent been back in touch"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The first engineer wouldn't install the charger as he said he needed the floor taken up even though I'd provided photos in advance as requested. I organised for the next installer after lots of phone calls. This installer also refused to do the work even though, again, everything had been discussed in advance. After multiple phone calls and many ignored emails and unreturned phone calls, I finally organised the 3rd engineer to come out. It took more than 2 months to get things sorted and I was pulling my hair out. Really bad service. They refunded the money in the end but I had to use street chargers for 2 months whilst waiting and wasted a lot of time making calls. I wouldn't use them again!"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The first installer I had to argue with to do the installation and he didn't install the wifi. The second person was much more pleasant and he got the wifi working but it can be connected to from the pod point app. I've now got tonsoebd time arguing with pod point to send out another engineer"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The charger doesn't work"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Even after supplying photos, it wasn’t until it was all fitted before the engineer realised I have a ‘looped’ connector and I now need to contact the national grid to look at it"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"I can’t link my pod point to my account."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Still waiting for it to be finalised after confusion over allowed resistance values for split vs combined Earths. Might be an idea to check prior to installation."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The service was abysmal, the worst I have ever experienced. Making contact with the scheduling team was a mission in itself and in every case I eventually did I was given the run around, made numerous promises, none of which were followed up on. They do not have a complaints procedure, or at least not that the staff knew of. I eventually had to contact Audi Complaints who tracked progress to get me a date for install. Even then they did not turn up so new date scheduled at which I was told that install could not take place ..... Finally, had the charger installed 6-8 weeks after it had initially been promised. My advice, go elsewhere for your EV charger !"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"They don't respond to emails or phone calls,terrible service.they did not arrive when they said although the guy who did the work was nice and seems to of done a good job.wish i never used them,if it goes wrong u have to phone the london office which u never get through to! I phoned the outside of hours call centre, left them a message to pass on which then gets promptly ignored. Use someone else"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Something is wrong. Car alarm goes off every time I plug it in. Rubbish."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Purchased the pod point lock, which doesn’t work. The engineer replaced shower fuses with the pod point fuse on the circuit board, now can’t use shower without it tripping the circuit board. This has meant that we haven’t been able to use our shower for the last 3 days. Engineer left a mess, he asked to use our brush as he didn’t have one, frustratingly we had moved ours to make space for the installation, so it wasn’t easily accessible. Not professional as you would expect a workman to bring all of their own tools. Overall very very poor service."
"The technician did arrive on time. And he was technically competent. However, he left the debris, from the drilling, did not wound the cable, and did not understand that the podpoint was connected to my phone app. I am still not able to connect to my podpoint :("
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Turned up outside of appointment time, didn’t go through any installation options."
"Took weeks to get an appointment booked, finally got one, fitted fine, person left, now when trying to register it on the app says number not recognised, may be an old unit - how can a unit fitted on the day be old?! So emailed help desk 4 days ago, still no response"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The information passed to the Centre wasn’t given to the engineer. The engineer didn’t call to say when he would arrive. I contacted Calum who advised that the engineer would call me. This didn’t happen. He then turned up without the necessary equipment to do the install (despite me giving a clear description to the office of the job). The engineer turned up very scruffy with no ID, and proceeded to advise how bad the pipe work was in our brand new house. He was due back the following day between 1-3. I was away for work and in an all day meeting so provided my partners number Incase of delays. The engineer didn’t contact my partner but turned up 90 minutes late! This totally disrupted his day and made him late for an appointment. The engineer then told my partner that he would make a mess but had nothing to clean it up so could my partner clean it?!?! There were no dust sheets put down in the cupboard (with a brand new carpet) or on the brand new monobloc. It was left for us to clean up! He then left without giving any instructions of how to use the charging point. The entire process was a complete shambles."
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.73 based on 9,728 reviews