POD Digital Reviews

Telephone
Read POD Digital  Reviews

Tell us how POD Digital made you happy
Pod Digital
Built us a new fresh looking website and already we have noticed an increase in enquiries. we had good advice from the team to start and everything has been carried out very professionally. www.combi-ride.co.uk
POD Digital have looked after our website and SEO for just over a year now and it is the best decision we have made. The business is now thriving and more visible on google with our page landing on pg1 of google for many key search terms. Highly recommend
We have been working with Pod for over a year now and are thoroughly delighted with the service we receive. They re-built and designed our website, look after all of our SEO and generally endeavour to do their best so our website out performs our competitors in a number of locations around the UK. Sam, who looks after our account, is great to work with and has offered some really valuable advice to ensure our website performs well. We are really pleased we chose Pod to look after all of our digital needs instead of staying with Yell - saved money too!
Been with POD for around 2 Years. In that time they have built a new website for our business and created great video's. Our web conversion rate almost doubled which was great and certainly more than paid back the cost of the new site. They have also been providing us with their SEO service. Believe me when I say that in almost a decade of using SEO companies we have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. POD are exceptional. In a very competitive market we are achieving top 3 rankings in almost all of our keywords. It goes without saying that I would highly recommend. I am submitting as Anonymous as I don't want my competition knowing about my secret weapon!!
Great web company
A great team of friendly professionals, delivering on their promises in an efficient and effective manner.
Having been with POD for just over twelve months, we are seeing a dramatic change in not only visitors to our website but also revenue gained from it. POD provide us with great service without the "flannel" often associated with web developers. A plain talking, transparent operation, fills us with confidence.
First class outfit. I have dealt with many so called digital marketing & SEO companies over the years and these guys are without doubt head & shoulders above the rest. Extremely analytical evidence of progress is provided each month and every member of their team never disappoints. POD Digital is the 'Holy Grail' of consultants and their efforts have created real orders for us not just an improvement in ranking. Highly recommended.
They're excellent.
We've been working with Pod for over 2 years now, and have increased their involvement on several occasions to include print advertising, videography, PPC, CRO, SEO and much more.
Pod has a hands-on approach, unlike other companies we used in the past that required constant chasing. Pod are extremely pro-active. It can be tough to keep up with their work rate at times!
We trust them with all aspects of our business, bricks and mortar as well as online. Pod work to data-driven KPIs, which makes progress not only easy to monitor but simple to pursue. There are clear plans in place but Pod is also very good at reacting to 'on the spot' issues and circumstances as they arise.

I have recommended Pod to numerous companies, and continue to do so.
We wish we'd found them sooner.
POD Digital is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews