PocketWin Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PocketWin

How would you rate PocketWin ?

"Absolute joke of a company. Do not pay out after all ID sent for me to claim my £70 win. They make every attempt to not pay. Basically stealing your money. Said I was not allowed my money due to my phone bill not being paid. Which was not due for another 4 days!! Said I would get my payout once my bill was paid!! Would not allow me to speak to a manager either! I would suggest everyone delete the app and do not deposit any money into these robbing bas@rds!! I am now going to write a bad review on every single review site and social media site with any relation to pocketwin! Apt name really as they pocket your win!!!"
"Pocket win don't use take your money nothing back"
"Absolutely horrific company. I thought I’d try and got a free £5 bonus. Didn’t win which is fair enough. Then found out I cannot block the phone number so receive text after text after text. I’d had enough so called them to remove my number. Since then it seems my phone number has been sold on by pocketwin to every man and his wife!! I rarely give my phone number out now I get at least 3 spam calls a day. Avoid."
"I deposited £25 and was given £2.50 bonus credit I won £70 and when I wanted to cash out they said the money I just won was bonus credit and had to play it this is about the8th time this has happened I wanted to quit I had played 36 £1.50 spins from my cash and winnings so I had played what was required about 6 times over also there are constant glitches the lines stop on a win for about 3seconds then move into a none win"
PocketWin is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews