PocketWin Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PocketWin

How would you rate PocketWin?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PocketWin in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Absolutely horrific company. I thought I’d try and got a free £5 bonus. Didn’t win which is fair enough. Then found out I cannot block the phone number so receive text after text after text. I’d had enough so called them to remove my number. Since then it seems my phone number has been sold on by pocketwin to every man and his wife!! I rarely give my phone number out now I get at least 3 spam calls a day. Avoid."
"I deposited £25 and was given £2.50 bonus credit I won £70 and when I wanted to cash out they said the money I just won was bonus credit and had to play it this is about the8th time this has happened I wanted to quit I had played 36 £1.50 spins from my cash and winnings so I had played what was required about 6 times over also there are constant glitches the lines stop on a win for about 3seconds then move into a none win"
PocketWin is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews