PocketWin Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PocketWin

How would you rate PocketWin ?

"If u win from free spins cant get more than £50 even if u win jackpot. Plus cant withdraw without sending id whic always has q peoblem"
"Nothing but a robbing con of a gaming site. I will not be depositing anymore of my well earned cash to u robbing theiving t@@ts. Its impossible to get any five in a row. Takes your money and don't give hardly anything back. Oh and u have the fortunate to win anything wont payup unless u have a mountain of documents. Its time trading standards got involved and ban these robbing fucks. Nothing but a fucking con. Oh an u can Av my email coz iam the genuine one not you."
"I won£200 they took it right back of me its a fraud for a casino site really bad fumin swar just a complete joke for a casino"
"Absolute joke of a company. Do not pay out after all ID sent for me to claim my £70 win. They make every attempt to not pay. Basically stealing your money. Said I was not allowed my money due to my phone bill not being paid. Which was not due for another 4 days!! Said I would get my payout once my bill was paid!! Would not allow me to speak to a manager either! I would suggest everyone delete the app and do not deposit any money into these robbing bas@rds!! I am now going to write a bad review on every single review site and social media site with any relation to pocketwin! Apt name really as they pocket your win!!!"
"Pocket win don't use take your money nothing back"
"Absolutely horrific company. I thought I’d try and got a free £5 bonus. Didn’t win which is fair enough. Then found out I cannot block the phone number so receive text after text after text. I’d had enough so called them to remove my number. Since then it seems my phone number has been sold on by pocketwin to every man and his wife!! I rarely give my phone number out now I get at least 3 spam calls a day. Avoid."
"I deposited £25 and was given £2.50 bonus credit I won £70 and when I wanted to cash out they said the money I just won was bonus credit and had to play it this is about the8th time this has happened I wanted to quit I had played 36 £1.50 spins from my cash and winnings so I had played what was required about 6 times over also there are constant glitches the lines stop on a win for about 3seconds then move into a none win"
PocketWin is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews