Pocket Receptionist Reviews

Based on 294 reviews
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Fantastic, would not be without Pocket Receptionist, I am often asked who is the new member of staff. Money-saving, we no longer need staff to cover others holidays. Free's uptime, when unable to answer the phone, messages check simply via the app. If you don't use this company, there is only one question to ask you................Why?
Nicola, thank you for your lovely review. It made us all smile today!
Unprofessional & overcharge Over the past few months our company has used Pocket Receptionists call answering service. There have been multiple times where our calls have been handled very poorly by their representatives or not answered at all, even though we have paid extra for the “24/7” answering service. They also overcharged us at every opportunity possible. The on average rates we actually payed were around 3x advertised once they get you with all the “out of bundle extras”, penalties and add ons which they don't even notify you that you are incurring. In general the experience was not a good one and definitely not the sort of company I would recommend. Avoid!
Pocket Receptionist is now taking care of our inbound calls and we cannot thank them enough. I enjoy their easy transition and customer service, which means they listen to our concerns and action quickly the resolutions. They also seamlessly integrate with our online VIOP
We recently started using Pocket Receptionist, there are many glitches with the system and many trainees receptionists that need to gain experience, hopefully, things will improve in the next few months.
Hello, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. We are currently working really hard to improve and upgrade our platforms so we can offer a more seamless user experience. As a company, we are currently experiencing extraordinary growth so the current level of new receptionists and receptionists in training is at an all-time high but we will continue to work hard to improve our quality of service.
Very good service and assistance when needed
We are always happy to help, thank you for your review Keith :)
Like an extension of our team. Answer professionally, courteously and consistently.
Excellent service, very friendly staff and no ask is ever an issue. Thank you all!
Thank you for your review Will, we are always happy to help :)
Pocket receptionist has worked really well for our company as we are a small team and don't always have someone available to answer the phone. when we had an issue with the system, everyone was really helpful to rectify the problem
Thank you Jane! We are always happy to help :)
Really good service so far, very speedy responses!
Great service from pocket receptionist
Excellent service and team. We have used PR for several years and had nothing but a positive experience.
Friendly and helpful team!
O ly just started no opinion
Donna and the team managed to turn around the implimentation of our service quickly and efficiently. We have received great service from PR since go live - Thank you
You are welcome James :) thank you for your review.
Excellent service
Thank you!
The answering service we use when all our other lines are engaged. They take a message on our behalf and then email us to advise of the missed call and the customer query.
Pocket receptionist is a really good company. I have zero complaints. Everything I ask them to do, they do it really well.
love this service, absolutely brilliant at sorting out the spam and cold calls. All of the people here are always eager to help and extremely polite.
Everyone on the team is so lovely and efficient. Highly recommend them to any business that is looking for a switchboard.
It was fine until I said I wanted to cancel and it went from a 3-month minimum term contract to a 5-month min term contract. It felt like only because I have industry experience was I able to articulate the problem. They had to listen to the call and I was right. I my view they should have made leaving as easy as joining. Maybe I would have used them again when the cost justified it for my business, unfortunately right now it does not - BUt when it does I will be sure to look for cheaper alternatives based on the farewell.
Very happy with the service and how helpful staff are to meet the needs of the business, responding to any queries I have immediately. The service as a whole is better than asking our customers to leave a voicemail which has been backed up by our customer reviews, including how polite our receptionist staff are.
Thank you for your lovely review Rochelle :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.90 based on 294 reviews