Pocket Receptionist Reviews

customer service
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Pocket Receptionist is superb value for money. They are always professional and helpful towards our customers. Using their services relieves pressure at heightened business periods. They are always asking what more they can do to help and respond to requests promptly. I would highly recommend Pocket Receptionist.
Thank you for your review Jess, we are always to help :)
Excellent support - the team behind it are really responsive and it really helps to take the pressure off our small business. Whenever we need to brief the call answerers about something new, that's really easily - just a quick call or email to the team. A great service we now couldn't do without!
Thanks you Peter, we are really happy we have helped to alleviate the pressure from you :)
Very good service all people very nice and professional
Thank you Ida!
The team at Pocket are very accommodating. My business changes constantly and I am in contact consistently with my account manager making frequent changes, they are always happy to help. Excellent customer service.
Pocket has become part of my extended team, they resolve most queries on the first call which I haven't experienced with previous services. My account manager always keeps me up to date on my account and is happy to deal efficiently with any queries I have. 5*service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Fallon :)
Always a positive experience
Thank you for your review !
Excellent service!
Thank you for your review !
Excellent service always
Thank you!
I am so pleased to have started using PR, fabulous customer service and always happy to help
Thank you for your fabulous review!
Brilliant Customer Service! Thank you for all your help
You are very welcome :)
I have used this service for several years and can honestly say the support offered by the team is first class. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and the services that pocket receptionist offer. A big thank you from me for all the support over the years
Thanks you for taking the time to review us Patrick :)
Very efficient and always quick to sort any issues if or when they arise! Would highly recommend.
Thank you Julie! :)
Everyone needs a Pocket Receptionist ! Great service
Great quality service!
Efficient service
Thank you!
Always polite, always efficient, the quality of those answering my phone calls is always high. I am very pleased with the service provided and happily recommend them to others.
Thanks you Ian :)
We've been using Pocket Receptionist for a year now as we found the cost of providing our own member of staff was becoming hard to justify. We now have more hours covered per week and have reduced our repeat callers by 50% so we're giving a much better services to our club members. In summary, great value for money!
Thanks for your review Justin :)!
Pocket Receptionist have made it so much easier for us to cope with our expanding business. By answering our calls they give us time to prioritise responding to clients and enquiries from potential clients without being interrupted all the time by cold calls and people trying to sell us things we don't need. Brilliant service. Thank you.
Thanks you so much for your review Annabel.
We work with Pocket Receptionists over a year now and could not be happier with the way they handle the calls. Professional, friendly and helpful. Pleasant to work with. All of our feedback is taken on board and applied straight away. Could not recommend more.
Thanks you Kasia! :)
We don't have a high volume of calls, however it's always good to know that Pocket Receptionist are there when we are not. With great customer service and an intuitive app that is just as good. I won't hesitate to use PR for any new ventures that I start.
Thank you for taking the time to review us David :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 212 reviews