Pocket Receptionist Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy

customer service
"Brilliant Customer Service! Thank you for all your help"
You are very welcome :)
"I have used this service for several years and can honestly say the support offered by the team is first class. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and the services that pocket receptionist offer. A big thank you from me for all the support over the years"
Thanks you for taking the time to review us Patrick :)
"Very efficient and always quick to sort any issues if or when they arise! Would highly recommend."
Thank you Julie! :)
"Everyone needs a Pocket Receptionist ! Great service"
"Great quality service!"
"Efficient service"
Thank you!
"Always polite, always efficient, the quality of those answering my phone calls is always high. I am very pleased with the service provided and happily recommend them to others."
Thanks you Ian :)
"We've been using Pocket Receptionist for a year now as we found the cost of providing our own member of staff was becoming hard to justify. We now have more hours covered per week and have reduced our repeat callers by 50% so we're giving a much better services to our club members. In summary, great value for money!"
Thanks for your review Justin :)!
"Pocket Receptionist have made it so much easier for us to cope with our expanding business. By answering our calls they give us time to prioritise responding to clients and enquiries from potential clients without being interrupted all the time by cold calls and people trying to sell us things we don't need. Brilliant service. Thank you."
Thanks you so much for your review Annabel.
"We work with Pocket Receptionists over a year now and could not be happier with the way they handle the calls. Professional, friendly and helpful. Pleasant to work with. All of our feedback is taken on board and applied straight away. Could not recommend more."
Thanks you Kasia! :)
"We don't have a high volume of calls, however it's always good to know that Pocket Receptionist are there when we are not. With great customer service and an intuitive app that is just as good. I won't hesitate to use PR for any new ventures that I start."
Thank you for taking the time to review us David :)
"The customer service at Pocket Receptionist is second to none. If I ever need assistance with my account I never have to wait and if my account manager is unavailable it’s still picked up and dealt with swiftly. I have used other services before but I have found this one to be more personal, they take the time to contact me if they noticed anything unusual. Superb service, highly recommend. I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
Thank you Melissa!
"Pocket Receptionist are brilliant. We have had the pleasure of using their facilities for approximately a year and we cannot fault them. We receive very details call notifications which let us know exactly what our customer requires from us and a lot of the time PR are able to answer our clients questions through the information we have provided. We really appreciate all that you do for us. Thank you!"
You're welcome! Thank you so much for your review :)
"We've used PR for more than a year now and have found the service excellent - the friendly and flexible team have always answered and fielded our calls professionally and promptly. They took the time to understand how our business works and obtain all the necessary information so they could handle our calls. Their technical team also went above and beyond to make their system work with our phone system. Recommended!"
Thank you for your review James, I will pass your kind words onto our technical team too :)
"I've used Pocket Receptionist for over 18 months now and couldn't be happier with their professional call handling service. First class. Highly recommended."
Thank you for your lovely review Tristian :)
"Really wonderful service. I can't rate them highly enough."
Thank you for your review Raewyn! :)
"Fantastic service with caring and helpful staff!"
"The folks at Pocket Receptionist are very efficient. They do exactly what they say on their website - and what's more they are very pleasant to work with!"
Thank you so much for your review Richard :)
"Great company to work with"
"Great Service. I have used PR for a few years now. When we had a problem it was resolved in an hour which is why I will continue to use PR. The service takes a lot of pressure off as well. Give them a go, you wont be dissapointed."
Hi Ian, thanks so much for the review and recommendation. I'll let your team know. Amazing !! :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 202 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access