Pocket Receptionist Reviews

Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Excellent service
Extremely professional service. This has helped my small business a lot as no calls go unanswered and they can even take payments online for me
If I did not have Pocket Receptionist, I would be typing from a solitary confinement cell in a mental institution from having gone insane as a result of all the phone calls flooding my mobile. They are life savers.
Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share your experience.
Generally a good service however I was not impressed with the continual overcharging for calls that took longer than the very short inclusive time allowed per call. I had cause to complain twice about excessive charges made for calls which were meant only to be an answering service which turned into someone's life story - at my expense.
I have left Pocket Receptionist mainly as I'm too busy to use the service - I just can't cope with my workload as it is - had I been less busy I'd have stayed however.....I would still be BITTERLY COMPLAINING about excess call charges.
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your feedback around costings. I’m aware this was discussed during your service and I note your concerns. It’s great news that you had become too busy using the service and please get back in touch if you want to use us again.

Perhaps we can work on a slimmed down version of the service to help suit your requirements?

Thanks again Matt.R (Manager)
Great service - made my business a lot more flexible and ultimately saved a much larger cost of employing a person to answer calls on site.
Thanks for the awesome review, Matt! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you
Very professional friendly staff, highly delighted.

Overall a good experience and efficient service.
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 227 reviews