Pocket Receptionist Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy

customer service
"We have used pocket receptionist for over 2 years and I can honestly say we have had no issues. They have always been able to accommodate any of our requests and provide an extremely bespoke and customised service. We have made a few app suggestions and these have never taken a long time to implement for us. The agents are always professional and the feedback from our customers is always great. We use their service to supplement our own agents and with both teams using the same system the integration in seemless along with our customer experiences. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to any business."
Thank you, Steven, for such a great review. :)
"very slick efficient service that can be tailored to suit my specific business needs. very happy with service, creates a smart professional image and takes the strain when I'm busy."
Thank you James!
"Friendly staff and reliable service."
Thanks for the review Joy :)
"Excellent service, excellent value, happy to do more to help and alleviate pressure. Very friendly team, we have never had any form of complaint from our clients with regards the team. Keep it up guys!"
Thank you for your review Liam!
"Great service every single day from a very professional team. They have done our business proud, always responding to callers in a thoughtful and helpful way on a consistent basis. Recommended!!"
Thank you for taking the time to review us Brian... :)
"I have had good feedback from my customers. the team are very polite and helpful. Thanks!"
"These guys are great- I couldn't run the business without them. They are crucial to our high quality services. I would highly recommend. Annie Barr MBE"
Annie thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review :)
"VERY PROFESSIONAL! GREAT SERVICE! WE HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW AND VALUE THE SERVICE THAT POCKET RECEPTIONIST PROVIDES."
Thank you Mike, we truly valued your custom :)
"Excellent service. Would have lost a lot of business in unanswered calls without this service. Thanks"
"PR go above and beyond to ensure we are happy with everything - Thank you!"
You are welcome and thank you for the review!
"Really friendly and helpful when help is needed"
Thank you!
"Pocket Receptionist is superb value for money. They are always professional and helpful towards our customers. Using their services relieves pressure at heightened business periods. They are always asking what more they can do to help and respond to requests promptly. I would highly recommend Pocket Receptionist."
Thank you for your review Jess, we are always to help :)
"Excellent support - the team behind it are really responsive and it really helps to take the pressure off our small business. Whenever we need to brief the call answerers about something new, that's really easily - just a quick call or email to the team. A great service we now couldn't do without!"
Thanks you Peter, we are really happy we have helped to alleviate the pressure from you :)
"Very good service all people very nice and professional"
Thank you Ida!
"The team at Pocket are very accommodating. My business changes constantly and I am in contact consistently with my account manager making frequent changes, they are always happy to help. Excellent customer service."
"Pocket has become part of my extended team, they resolve most queries on the first call which I haven't experienced with previous services. My account manager always keeps me up to date on my account and is happy to deal efficiently with any queries I have. 5*service"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Fallon :)
"Always a positive experience"
Thank you for your review !
"Excellent service!"
Thank you for your review !
"Excellent service always"
Thank you!
"I am so pleased to have started using PR, fabulous customer service and always happy to help"
Thank you for your fabulous review!
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 202 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access