Pocket Receptionist Reviews

customer service
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
We are in the early stages of using Pocket Receptionist to deal with our calls for about 60% of the working week. They have been extremely helpful and responsive in setting up the service to meet the needs of the business and our clients. They have been both quick to respond and flexible when we have asked them to make changes to procedures.
Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
Pocket Receptionists make our life so much easier. Can't rate them highly enough.
Pocket Receptionist means that we don't miss calls or send people straight to a voice mail - ever. The response to us from Pocket receptionist is quick and we can immediately see how we need to deal with and prioritise calls.
Brilliant service . Very professional staff... must recommend
Thank you for your review Adeel.
Always very prompt responses to any queries and have an extremely polite telephone manor.
Hi Ellie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Excellent , very professional service - great feedback from customers
Thank you for leaving us a review Lee :)
Not the cheapest but is a good system
Good service very helpful they listen
Thank you David.
We use Pocket Receptionists services for our Wholesale Business. They are great with our Customers and we would have no hesitation to recommend there Services to others.
Thank you for your lovely review Kevin....
Great service, always happy to deal with my bespoke requests. The Pocket Receptionist team always deal with the phone-calls exactly the way I want them to. I have been using them for a long time and have not had any issues not I have any intensions of canceling my services with them. I think I am hooked with them for as long as my business is active! Great and outstanding service.
Hi Sebi, thank you for your review!
I have used pocket receptionist for a length of time. Having spoken to several different people I now deal with jasmine on a regular basis and not only is she attentive to my needs, she’s very professional and easily accessible-great service provided.
Pocket Receptionist can be relied upon to deliver a professional service. They are constantly striving to improve the service they provide to their clients by asking for feedback and acquiring further knowledge about their client's company, so they can customise their calls accordingly. They are a friendly, helpful and motivated team of people. We highly recommend Pocket Receptionist.
Thank you so much for your lovely review :)
A little more costly than some other services, but we've not had a single issue with PR in the past 9 months. Always happy to help our customers if they can, but quickly passing across calls if they cant. Great service.
Amazing company to work with, so helpful and always happy to help us going the extra mile! Thank you PR
always very polite on the phone and very helpfull
Hi Damian, thank you for your review :)
We have used pocket receptionist for over 2 years and I can honestly say we have had no issues. They have always been able to accommodate any of our requests and provide an extremely bespoke and customised service. We have made a few app suggestions and these have never taken a long time to implement for us. The agents are always professional and the feedback from our customers is always great. We use their service to supplement our own agents and with both teams using the same system the integration in seemless along with our customer experiences. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to any business.
Thank you, Steven, for such a great review. :)
very slick efficient service that can be tailored to suit my specific business needs. very happy with service, creates a smart professional image and takes the strain when I'm busy.
Thank you James!
Friendly staff and reliable service.
Thanks for the review Joy :)
Excellent service, excellent value, happy to do more to help and alleviate pressure. Very friendly team, we have never had any form of complaint from our clients with regards the team. Keep it up guys!
Thank you for your review Liam!
Great service every single day from a very professional team. They have done our business proud, always responding to callers in a thoughtful and helpful way on a consistent basis. Recommended!!
Thank you for taking the time to review us Brian... :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 218 reviews