Pocket Receptionist Reviews

Based on 296 reviews
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Great service for filtering out all the spam calls, we can now concentrate on work and not on the spam calls.
Great efficient service :-)
The team started off just taking my calls and I was impressed so decided to direct my enquires line to them so they could take my bookings and it’s been brilliant! No more evenings spent on the phone calling people back to get them booked in. I recommend to everyone..
great value, really friendly and a seamless experience - highly delighted
Thank you for your lovely review David :)
Amazing value for money compared to hiring staff. Very professional, great communication and they handle my web chat too. I've had "cheaper" services in the past and they really don't compare. This is 90% less than staffing for my own calls and my team and I can get on with the job I pay them to do. Amazing!
Really very good! This might be one of the only product we use that makes us more money than it cost us from sales that would have been lost.It certainly offers our customers better service and makes life less stressful for our team. Over lockdown it’s been invaluable as our staff numbers were reduced.
Thank you for your review, its great to hear we have become such an asset to your business.
This in my opinion is a must have service for any small business.
Really pleased with the service
very good service and very good team answering our calls. We now rely on this servie 10 out of 10
I am so happy to have found this service, you can say it’s a complete gamechanger. The system is fluid, easy to navigate, and is totally professional. Any new business startup needs the help of Pocket Receptionist. The ladies that answer the calls are so professional and the customer service is excellent. Everything they have done allows me to move our business forwards to the next level without worrying about new calls coming in. Added to this the new extended business hours allow a further step to full 24/7 support for your business.
That you for your review Stephen :)
We are impressed with Pocket and will continue to use them as long as we can during the current global climate!
Hi Russell, thank you for your review :)
Brilliant help and service
Pocket receptionist are an absolute lifesaver for any small business. Calls are answered professionally and messages are passed on swiftly with all the information required. We would highly recommend their service!
Thanks for your great review Ellie :)
These guys are absolutely brilliant, they take the headache away of answering our calls from us... Always professional and polite, highly reccomend using them....
Hi Cham and Arun, thank you for your great review :)
Very efficient, very friendly team, who strive to to match up with the image of your company.
We find the support from Pocket Receptionist essential to our business, not just in terms of taking and distributing our calls but crucially their flexible approach. Being able to adapt our call answering, and filter which calls are sent through & to who is perhaps a minimum expectation. However being able to exclude those which we don't want transferring is a huge benefit as we support multiple businesses, and sometimes for short periods of time.
Excellent service, professional and the staff always check in with customers to ensure everything is going well.
Always a pleasure to deal with and respond quickly to my queries
Efficient, professional service.
Very friendly and polite team who we can trust to take our overflow of phone calls.
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.9 based on 296 reviews