Pocket Receptionist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Pocket receptionist are a really great asset to our small but busy company. Our clients love speaking to a real person rather than an answering machine.
Thank you for your review Graham!
Pocket receptionist provides us with an excellent friendly service backed up with high professional standards. Great value too!
Thank you for taking the time to review us Chris :)
Saves hours of trying to filter out cold callers..... now we only get the calls we need. Great service
Thank you Hartley, we are more than happy being your filter! :)
Fantastic service, exactly what we needed to help us grow our business by freeing up time to focus on the business! Would highly recommend!
We are pleased to hear this Steve! :)
The team are very helpful and friendly, they do a great job of handling our overflow of calls which is great for our business. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the recommendation, Callum :)
10/10 for everything. Can not fault the service they offer and they are the backbone to the success of my business.

Professional service with a tailored package that works great for me. prices very competitive but the service unbeatable.
We appreciate your kind words, thank you!
Working with Pocket is a real pleasure; they keep in regular contact to make sure that we're happy with the service they're providing. It's reassuring to know that calls we cannot answer are being handled professionally.

We've just added the Saturday service, so we can advertise having extended opening hours.

My only quibble would be the mobile app - this needs some work, especially not being able to edit existing statuses. That's just a minor thing and would not put me off recommending Pocket.
Thanks for your feedback, Andrew :)
I been with pocket receptionist for about a year now, I can honest say they provide a fantastic service and have professional receptionists answering my calls. Great service 5 star.
Pocket Receptionist has been a lifesaver. I’ve delayed expanding my business for a while because I was concerned how much of my time would be taken away from my clients. The team at pocket not only answer my calls but they book appointments and handle my diary too meaning I’ve had time to make the changes necessary for expanding and my clients are happy. I couldn’t have done this without them. My account manager Nat is always on the end of the phone and happy to help with any query’s or questions. Highly recommend!
Thank you, Tegan!
Pocket Receptionist provides me with the freedom to run my business.
By answering the phone professionally and taking messages, this allows me the time to be able to reply to all incoming enquiries, when I am able to do so. By providing me with the callers exact requirements, I am able to respond with all the information that my potential customers require, at my initial contact with them. This is really useful and provides a very professional image for my company.
Thank you for leaving us such a nice review Rob! :)
Great communication via email & text, very professional and do not charge for calls taken which are obviously just selling calls, highly recommend their services.
Lovely review, Thanks Nick! :-)
Been using pocket receptionist for over a year now and always found the service flawless. Highly recommended for us.
Good service and takes the pressure off, leaving me to get on with other tasks
They are always helpful and a pleasure to do business with.
Excellent service, I’m pleased
Thank you!
Great service always. This service has really helped me cut back on office staff great idea and loads of savings.
I have been using Pocket Receptionist for some time now and they have been fantastic and a great help to our business.
Thank you, Rocky. It's great working with you. too :)
Very efficient
Thank you for review James. :)
Absolutely worth every Penny. Makes my business look very professional and not such a small organisation.
Highly recommend.
Thanks for the fantastic review, Chris. :)
Excellent and very proffessional couldnt do without them!
So kind :)