Pocket Receptionist Reviews

customer service
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
So far I have going the service spot on! Just what was needed for my business 👍🏻
Great to hear!
Pocket receptionist has quickly become an indispensable part of our operation. The calls are handled professionally and we couldn't be more pleased with their service - the receptionists are worth their weight in gold.
Hire PR and you get a team to answer your calls, book in quotes and more if you request a bigger package. It's helped my business massi Ely by freeing up my time to do what I need to do out on the job sites. Fairly priced and pleasant to speak to when necessary. My customers have always said they were very professional and polite to deal with. I would recommend them happily to others. J.Wood Business founder & Managing Director
Thank you for your lovely words, Jon!
Really pleased with the service. I’m not missing any calls & I’ve have more time focusing on the job. Thanks very much
We are glad to be of help Paul! :)
Professional, excellent service, highly recommend.
Thank you, Chris! :)
Overall my experience has been good and glad I don't have to worry about missing a call now.
Thank you Qasafi!
Great supplier who not only delivers the service they promise on a day to day basis but also keeps in touch regularly to ensure a successful ongoing relationship.
Pocket Receptionist has been an excellent addition to our team, releasing staff to carry out other work, whilst knowing we never miss a phone call.
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review Susan :)
Great service all the time
Thank you Chris!
Fantastic Service. Would be lost without it
Many thanks, Jonathan!
Fantastic, I often get asked who is the new member of staff. Great to pick up messages on the go and easy to respond straight away if needed. Wouldn't be without now.
Excellent service, would have no problems recommending "Pocket Receptionist".
Thank you Steven!
Very good service! Lovely people! Reliable, friendly and would would certainly recommend!
Very kind words, thank you :)
Very good sewrvice! Lovely peiople! Relaible, freiubndly adn would would certainly reconnedn!
happy with service and way calls are handled. a good overall service for all typs of business.
Hi Christian, Tank you for your review :)
Pocket receptionist are a really great asset to our small but busy company. Our clients love speaking to a real person rather than an answering machine.
Thank you for your review Graham!
Pocket receptionist provides us with an excellent friendly service backed up with high professional standards. Great value too!
Thank you for taking the time to review us Chris :)
Saves hours of trying to filter out cold callers..... now we only get the calls we need. Great service
Thank you Hartley, we are more than happy being your filter! :)
Fantastic service, exactly what we needed to help us grow our business by freeing up time to focus on the business! Would highly recommend!
We are pleased to hear this Steve! :)
The team are very helpful and friendly, they do a great job of handling our overflow of calls which is great for our business. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the recommendation, Callum :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 220 reviews