Pocket Receptionist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Excellent service, professional and the staff always check in with customers to ensure everything is going well.
Always a pleasure to deal with and respond quickly to my queries
Efficient, professional service.
Very friendly and polite team who we can trust to take our overflow of phone calls.
I have used the services of Pocket Receptionist since they first began and have been delighted with their service. I have previously used other similar companies for this service and although fairly good, none of them have been as helpful and on the ball as Pocket Receptionist. Their name is perfectly suited to what they do and I would... and have recommend them to friends and business associates.
Hi Andy, it has been great working with you over the years, thanks for the review, we look forward to working with you in the years to come :)
Great team of people. Simplicity itself and works brilliantly!
Thanks Ed, we are glad you find our service easy to use :)
Excellent service from first arranging the service to the team then answering our incoming calls. Brilliant customer service and very professional call handling.
Thank you - we really appreciate your lovely review and are pleased you are happy with the service :)
Experience has been very good. Calls are answered promptly, messages are clear and communicated effectively.
Amazing value compared to employing someone. It's a no brainer
Great service and highly recommended
We are really happy with the service from Pocket Receptionist - it is good to know that all of our calls get answered in a polite and timely manner.
Thank you for your review Helen :) we are pleased you are happy with the service!
Really good service. Its given me back hours of time.
Thank you for your review Sam, I'm pleased it has helped free up your time :)
We've been using PR for a few years, all i can say is that they have served as a springboard to reach for the next level- cutting overheads and very scalable so adjust to demand and growth perfectly. The standards are maintained as an exceptionally high level - very happy.
Hi Furkan, thank you for you review! We have enjoyed working with you :)
Very helpful service that saves me a lot of time and stress.
Hi John, thank you for your review. We are really pleased its helping you with your stress levels as well as time :)
Just started using this service in the past month - very happy we have as having the reception team means we don’t miss those people who don’t like leaving voicemails.
Hello Debbie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are pleased with the service :)
Excellent presence on our website and indicates a larger sized company than we are with great inbound message before connection to our team, greatly impressed with service and support.
Just wow! What a service. We have used a few of these types of services in the past but we have all been quite underwhelmed. Pocket Receptionist is a different breed altogether. Quality is incredible. They really took the time to learn about our business and how to answer the phone etc. Great app, good system, really helpful staff, fantastic features and tools - just so, so pleased we tried them over a competitor we were considering. I imagine we will be a life-long customer for overflow services; wonderful job.
Thank you for such a lovely review, Gio! We strive to provide a five-star service to our customers and are glad it is noticed!
They take the hassle out of my day to day, I used to miss calls all the time and I didn’t realise how many sales calls i was missing until I got Pocket Receptionist to help me. They have helped me accelerate my business and this has resulted in rapid growth. I came across them through their sister company SwitchboardFREE which is a VOIP service I’ve been using for years, another service I would highly recommend.
Thank you Kevin, we are glad to be of help!
The systems and processes work well but just as importantly the staff are all very helpful too. Great customer service.
Thank you for your review James! :)
Great Company to work with all of pocket receptionist staff are real part of our company team we recommend 100%
Thank you so much! :)