PMT House of Rock Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend PMT House of Rock

How would you rate PMT House of Rock ?

"I placed my order with PMT Online and was then just ignored by them. My item was supposed to be sent next day delivery but nothing was dispatched. After a week of polite emails asking what was happening with my order I gave up and got a refund through my credit card company. Unlikely to try ordering anything else from PMT Online, very disappointed with the experience."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable sales assistants were able to advise my son on a selection of guitars he might like to choose from as well as amps and accessories. We were able to try numerous guitars. When the guitar we wanted wasn't in stock in this particular shop, they were able to get one sent within a few days and telephoned to say when it had arrived for collection. Will definitely use again."
"Order placed on an item that was purportedly in stock and was due to be delivered the next day. 2 weeks later and nothing's been delivered and they're not responded to any of my emails, despite having taken payment. Totally unacceptable service. I suggest you avoid them."
David Butler
"Ordered a guitar asa present for someone else, website said "next day delivery if ordered before 3pm. Ordered around midday but received no notification of despatch and no guitar, rang to query as payment had been taken only to be told the order had gone unnoticed and it would be sent out on a Saturday delivery at no extra cost, that seemed reasonable but the item did not arrive an Saturday, it did arrive on Sunday however. Not a very professional result from this company and if I had read other reviews of their service I would not have expected much better."
Mrs C Duncan-Farrell
"Diabolical, poor, items that are given by the manufacturer of a guitar ( signature series/ limited edition) were not sent with the guitar, paid for Saturday delivery that didn't happen, to which I was refunded, first tracking number non existent, guitar to be sent back, as the items were not advertised as being with the guitar! Waiting for a call to have the guitar picked up before refunding me! not a complete item! I'll remember not to assume that a limited edition item will automatically be posted with the corresponding paraphernalia that makes something special"
"I ordered my Rickenbacker 4003 walnut from PMT at the beginning of September. The problems began with the initial delivery were the courier failed to deliver on the stated day; although not entirely the fault of PMT it meant I lost a days work and only added to my frustration when receiving the guitar I found a number of issues with the product. • The guitar had a number of minor scratches and finger marks leading me to believe it was possibly a display model in the shop. This detail I decided to overlook although I’m sure many customers would have been suitable peeved after spending a considerable sum of money. • The certificate supplied referenced a totally different model. I was finally given a correct replacement certificate. • On the first time taking the guitar from my house I noticed the legs on the case had punched clean through the plastic as if it had been dropped or poorly handled. For a £300 case you would expect it to properly protect the guitar and certainly not be delivered smashed. Upon emailing about this issue I was subsequently ignored for a week until I called where I was given the details of the warranty manager. The whole process of replacing the case took a month where no information or updates were given respecting the problem. Whilst having problems with the guitar I also found I had similar problems with the orange crush bass 100W amp (colour orange) that I ordered at the same time. At least this time the product arrived in good condition until plugging in headphones when it started to whine a high pitch and wasn’t changing to headphone mode. A product that came with a tag saying it had been tested/quality control by two different people clearly wasn’t in working condition. Once again I found myself contacting PMT for a replacement only to have no responses again to the point I had two conversations with the same person about the replacement. When it finally came it was BLACK – not the colour I ordered at least a month ago. This whole experience has left me exhausted and incredibly upset, what should have been a few day process has now dragged out over 2 months of stress and unacceptable customer service."
James
"Great staff, helpful, when I bought multiple items the gave me money off, definite place to go to buy Music gear."
Paul McNamara
"Excellent selection of musical equipment, well laid out, knowledgeable and friendly staff, good after sales service. Highly recommended."
PMT House of Rock is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews