Plymouthremovers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers

About Plymouthremovers: Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy

"Second to none, with two excellent, dedicated hard workers and fast movers. I was dealing with something else of importance when they left. No doubt my wife talked to them, but thank them once again from me please. I hope we have the same two gentlemen for our onward move from storage in due course. Roger Bashford."
"What a fantastic family run firm. Very professional and excellent value for money. Their support and advice is on point. I can't find a fault in any aspect of what they do. Darren and Jay worked so hard to get the lorry filled. They would not let us lift a finger and kept us informed throughout the day. The crate system is so worth it. It cuts down the handling of items and provides total reassurance for valuable belongings. I thoroughly recommend Plymouth Removers as the best in the market."
"Excellent removal service From our first visit all the staff have been extremely helpful and supportive with our move The removal men were efficient in the packing up of our home,very hard working ,friendly and helped enormously to make the move run as smoothly as possible"
"We had three men who worked like Trojans packing up and moving our belongings to our new home. I have nothing but praise for them as they were polite, cheerful, considerate, skilful, knowledgable and kind."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Plymouth Removers are a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them highly."
"In one word, excellent. The men were very polite, quick and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Very pleased. Thank you all 😀"
"Plymouth Removers were very helpful from start to finish and flexible in their dealings, in order to facilitate multiple drop-offs. Everything went according to plan, as scheduled. I recommend them."
"Very good service. Felt very confident leaving everything to them. Conscientious, punctual, reliable, friendly. They were a great choice"
"Punctual cheerful and effective."
"The whole team have been excellent from start to finish. Very clear information and communication. Pete and Kev did an outstanding job over the four days of our move."
"Excellent service. Well in time. Perfectly smooth service and good price."
"A very difficult and stressful move from Dorset, but your two men did a sterling job. Difficult access into small Devon Lane, so their job was more difficult having to trans ship from big lorry to smaller one. Thank you very much for all of their very hard work. Will definitely ask Steve and Pete junior to help us again when we have found our final property."
"Not the first time we have used this company. They are a professional run business. The staff are polite, on time and hard working. We recommended to our friends who were moving abroad, they also were not dissopointed. Highly recommended. 10/10"
"Very happy with the service provided for our large factory move. The remover staff were very happy and helpful. Thank you!"
"Absolutely brilliant, atrocious weather on moving day, disabled mother and sister who's needs were accommodated throughout, and still went above and beyond to help where needed."
"Very efficient. Pleasant and helpful staff. Best value for money."
"The 3 guys were wonderful very helpful did a fantastic job and I would recommend Plymouth removers to anybody that I know thank you very much Tony"
"Such big thanks to Plymouth removers for moving my Mum to her new home. Kev, Mark and Lee were respectful and calm and sensitive to Mum regarding what was a big day for her. They were unfazed by anything always with a friendly smile and a bit of banter, nothing was too much trouble. They made what was a potentially very stressful 2 days into ones we will remember warmly. :)"
"Excellent company, easy to book, helpful, best price, on the day removals team were great, nothing was to much. Thank you"
"Friendly staff very efficient"
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.84 based on 118 reviews