Plymouthremovers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers
Read Plymouthremovers Reviews

About Plymouthremovers:

Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy
The move went very dmoothly, just found a few items were slightly mixed up but on the whole very satisfied
I’d give excellent if it weren’t for the stress of miscommunication around date of move and difficulty ensuring that there was adequate notice which was largely an issue with solicitors creating unrealistic pressure on us after weeks of inactivity
Very pleased with the helpfulness of the removers. Would have given 5 stars except for the lorry ceiling water leak, luckily no lasting damage.
Plymouth Removers came as arranged and completed our move into storage quickly and efficiently. The movers themselves were friendly at all times and kept cheerful despite the horrible weather.
Jay and Peter were very professional. I will reserve comment about Kevin as it was his last day with your company. Jay is a great driver as well. I had a few mishaps, but nothing I can't live with. Kevin dropped my American style fridge down the front steps of my old house, but luckily, it still works fine. The expensive cover for my bbq grill wass ripped on the top, but I taped it up and one of my plastic clothing storage containers was crushed, but that can be replaced. All the staff were very friendly and my overall experience was good. Value for money was very good.
Kevin and Glen were very pleasant and efficient.
Although the removal guys arrived earlier than expected, they were friendly and efficient.
Overall a good service by everyone that I dealt with and the guys that moved us were very good and efficient. Would definitely recommend Plymouth Removers. The cost of moving is quite expensive but overall was an easy and stress free service.
Very efficient and friendly service.
Darren and Steve were very friendly and extremely hardworking on our long distance move.
Helpful and friendly
On time and polite
The men did a good job - it was swelteringly hot both days but they stuck to it. One minor breakage and took a while to find items when unpacking as some boxes were not defined too clearly. They were late both days - the first by over an hour - but this was due to traffic. Overall the experience was a good one and I would use Plymouth again.
We used Plymouth Removers in June 2019. Excellent service, very efficient office, good drivers and loading staff. Moved out of house in 4 hrs & into new home in 4 hrs. Amazing. Well done. Highly recommended.
the men who delivered our goods were excellent...…..hepful ,polite and quick we were not impressed to initially receive an invoice for one days storage for April as the goods were being delivered that day and we had paid the company over £4000 in storage costs for the past 4+years and after requesting this delivery we had to wait a week from our call for the company to find a suitable date when they could carry out the work
Thank you very much for taking the time to review Plymouth Removers. All feedback is shared with all of our staff. If I can cover both points you raised in your review starting with the container charge. Unfortunately, as you are still in possession of your containers until and during your removal technically they cannot be allocated to anyone else, hence the reason why all customers are charged on that the final day. In regards to the timeframe on removal out of storage, I have checked our call log. Initially, on your request, you hadn’t been supplied with a ‘removal from storage’ option. We quoted this the same day as your call and had you booked in with the removal 4 days later, as a turnaround, I’m sure you’ll agree on reflection that is a speedy turnaround. We wanted to thank you for all of your business with Plymouth Removers and we wish you all the very best in your new home.
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.83 based on 273 reviews