Plymouthremovers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers
Read Plymouthremovers Reviews

About Plymouthremovers:

Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy
Terrible attitude of all concerned - removal vehicle was completely (and on purpose) blocking access to one way entrance road whilst unloading - all cars were blocked behind it- the only access was to reverse onto busy main road - asked driver politely to move vehicle to which he refused - called company to complain to which I was eventually told to 'do what you want' and they put phone down on me! Customer service - I don't think so! Removal lorry still there blocking road now 30 minutes later!!!
Blocked the road with their vehicle and were less than helpful when asked to move it. Emergency services need to have access at all times and the driver should know this. Unprofessional attitude.
Thank you for your review , although this is not the platform for this sort of review , I am sorry if we have blocked a road. we would never do this on purpose, I have looked this morning to see where all my vehicles are doing moves. Unfortunately everybody has to move regardless of where they live , this can be troublesome to neighbours or passes by , we can only park where we can park , we would never park on an official block of road that has clear defined emergency access shown . We can only move a vehicle so many times when trying to load a customers effects on to our lorries. please by all means call our office I can speak with yourself about this matter . Thank you for taking the time again to leave this review . from all at Plymouth Removers.
The removal men were second to none. Nothing was to much trouble. We would advise any one to take out extra insurance as we got caught and had to pay for a new tv. Also make them aware from the start what date your moving and keep telling them as you will get a unexpected price increase if you move on the weekend.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave the review and for your feedback on our employees. I apologize reference the insurance but all the right information is given to all off our customers, when we quote them along with the terms and conditions. That you get given with your quote, these explain all reference the difference in insurance and what cover We offer. This is either limited or standard, the standard cover is an optional service. So on this occasion i apologize that the TV was damaged but all of the right information is given to all customers for them to make the right informed decision that suits them best before using our services. We thank you for this valued feedback on the T.v and insurance . With reference to a Saturday charge , we only ever quote for a weekday move this is explained in all our quote information again as the insurance . Normally when we come out to see our customers they dont know what dates they are going to be moved as they haven't even exchanged at that point . If ever we know there is a Saturday involved, we would cost that for you accordingly as our employees are paid time and half on any weekend work. Again all of our customers are given the option for them to decide what suits there move. we feel everyone here at Plymouth Removers have upheld every thing in the right manor based on yourselves as the customer and ourselves as the business and the terms and conditions that we have in place. Thank you again for your valued feedback .
if you want your beautiful home scratched and broken badly transported with bad grace by the removal men - then use this company. I had ornaments broken, teak furniture scratched to pieces and one table even gouged so french polishing will be needed. Photo frames broken, dishes smashed. Complaints from one remover about the number of boxes, transporting of leather sofas not protected when I had paid for protection- hence whilst the leather was not torn it was badly marked. Not one of my pictures was properly wrapped just stuffed in a box, like the ornaments- not even tissue wrapped, stuffed in boxes and cushions pressed down hard on them to close the box hence they broke- funny eh??.I will NEVER use this company again NOR will I EVER recommend you- infact quite the opposite.
I am very upset at the fact you have said these things about our family-run company However we would like to thank you for taking the time to add this review over 1 year later from when we have moved you. We take every bit of feedback very seriously, after looking into your move and checking through the paperwork and checking through the signed waybill ( that gets signed by yourself to say you are happy with everything before the guys leave ) I have no record of you ever recording down all of the above , nor have i a record of emails from yourself explaining any of the above .So this is a shock to hear over a year later. When our procedures for any damages or any unhappy events, are to report immediately or report once unpacked within the 7 working days, or email. This has only come to light to us over 1 year later. the staff on your job are no longer here at our company. The reason we ask for feedback immediately after the move is so that we can sort out any training issues or any damages that may occur directly with you as a customer. We are more than happy to speak with you directly if you would like to call us on this matter. Feel that a year later for leaving this is unfair when we were unaware of any of this. Look forward to hearing from you Thank you from all at Plymouth removers.
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.82 based on 277 reviews