Plymouthremovers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers
Read Plymouthremovers Reviews

About Plymouthremovers:

Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy
An amazing customer centred and highly professional team. Outstanding service from The packing team with excellent office coordination. So refreshing to see such good servicep
Hard working, professional, kind and humorous. Patient too when we were unsure of the location of some items. Perhaps need to be a bit more COVID conscious when talking to clients however it's very difficult for them. Excellent service, nice bunch of guys.
A bit rushed on unloading and a bit grumpy W he en having to carry any distance
We are very sorry that you felt it was rushed and we do apologies for that ,awfully sorry that any of the staff were grumpy we would love to speak with you direct or email to try and sort this for you

Thank you from all at Plymouth removers .
Very helpful - highly recommend
Our removal team was Dan and Paul, they arrived on time and were so friendly and respectful of everything. It was a faultless move, they worked so hard - took on the hassle and stress and wouldn't let us do anything. I had a tyre blow out, it happened as I arrived and Paul changed it in a few minutes....good job he did otherwise we wouldn't have had transport....absolutely faultless I can't praise them enough.
Very professional and excellent team work
Come when they said they would; did what they said they would and pleasant people to boot. What's not to like?
Overall we were very pleased with the service. The removal team were all excellent and worked in a very professional manner.
Had their packing service and removal.....arrived on time very friendly and helpful team..the move couldn’t have been made any easier.
This was our first time using a removal firm and I couldn’t recommend Plymouth Removers enough they were very competitive on price and these guys were machines working tirelessly and nothing was to much trouble taking all the stress away from the day . I still can’t get over how quick they moved our belongings from one house to another. Amazing !
Pre move organisation and information was excellent. The price was very competitive against other removal firms .The move was carried out efficiently,on time,and the staff were great
Would definitely recommend Plymouth Removers. they were so hard working friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. They were extremely polite and professional and took great care of all my belongings.
We cannot thank you enough we moved from Cornwall to Bedfordshire without any problems. The packers were brilliant and then Steve and his mate were just amazing, how he managed to manoeuvre the Double loader as he did we do not no.
Thank you once again you made our move so much easier.
Just one little mention Thank you to Bonny who helped us immensely, although it was difficult having different office staff dealing with our case.
Wonderful team - very helpful service in the office, with packing and moving in. Thoroughly recommend the company. Thank you.
Absolutely fabulous from start to finish. Just got on with it.
Excellent service, will definitely be using again!
I have just relocated from Devon to Derbyshire and I can only praise Plymouth Removers as they made this whole daunting experience for me very manageable, working smoothly and efficiently. Everything, from packing to delivering, was carried out in a very professional and friendly manner. I would definitely recommend this company, they also came out as the cheapest of the three quotes I got. Thank you!
Excellent, friendly service. Very well organised and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much!
The five stars are for the amazing boys who worked so hard, not for the office staff who under estimated the quote and then blamed me for not showing Geoff everything which I did. He even asked to look in cupboards. So another trailer load of stuff went into storage for five and a half week. I cannot say enough about the boys, on the first trip just two
Taylor and Glyn. Second trip, Taylor, Steve and Dave were brilliant. Taylor (who is a star) had even watered my plants that were outside the storage container. Lovely boys, glad they were on the job.
Excellent Service from the team, They make sure your move goes smoothly and we would recommend Plymouthremovers they will take away the stress of moving
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.84 based on 238 reviews