Plymouthremovers Reviews

4.8
Based on 306 reviews
Read Plymouthremovers Reviews

About Plymouthremovers:

Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy
Reliable, efficient and friendly. Great service.,
This was our second move that we used PlymouthRemovers for. As ever the whole team have been amazing and always so helpful from the start of the quote from Geoff to the office staff and the team that removed us on the day. We had a part fragile pack and Peter packaged everything meticulously. We highly recommend Plymouthremovers.
Friendly efficient& good humoured.
Excellent service from start to finish. The office staff were friendly and helpful. The moving guys were friendly helpful and esfficient
We moved up country to East Sussex from Cornwall a two day move ,the 3 removal men were very good helpful and nothing was too much . They also moved our American fridge / freezer without a mark on it . We would highly recommend them great job 👍🏻.
I was very impressed with the Plymouth Removers My house was three floors and my furniture heavy. There was a narrow entrance for both my old house and my new house so transport had to be from smaller vehicles to the main vehicle. They were brilliant. And everything well packed
Polite, quick & efficient.
The removal was organised at quite short notice but Bonny got it all organised for us promptly. The team arrived at the appointed time on the day, were very courteous and careful in moving the furniture and had the job done in no time. Very happy with the whole process.
The two guys that carried out the removal were pleasant , courteous and hard working. I would happily use these two for my next move.
Excellent service from the moving guys On time friendly helpful and polite
The whole process was managed in a very professional way & would highly recommend.
A good team of willing men who tackled the heavy machinery with skill and good humour. The trans shipping was carried out efficiently and completed ahead of schedule. Many thanks
A very good move all packing done. Crews on both days efficient and professional.
Plymouth Removers were great, really good communication from first enquiry right through. We moved on the day of Storm Eunice but the guys were unphased and so efficient with every element. Would definitely recommend.
Outstanding service, from calling and speaking to Lyndsey who was extremely friendly and professional, through to the removal day which was just a matter if days later, they really looked after us as we moved our Mum across Plymouth. Conor and Glynn were amazing on the day and went the extra mile to ensure the whole move went smooth. I could not have wished for better.
Cheerful, speedy grafters. Happy to be flexible when we decided the fridge needed moving again! Worth the money 👍
Dear Plymouth Removers, From the beginning- Jeff came and explained absolutely everything including exchange, completion, wrapping the lounge suite, our piano and some very valuable items. We booked his firm. The men who came on the removal day were simply fantastic- Pete and Eddie. They packed everything so well that I was gobsmacked! They were careful with every single item and box. I thought I had overloaded some boxes with books but they said they were all fine. They had to stay overnight in their cab and were well on time to meet us the next day- even before we arrived. They unloaded and were so professional that I was, once again, amazed. Every care was taken. My piano was a pain but they put it where I wanted it and it's playing so well! Pete and Eddie were so calm, professional and proficient. When we buy our next house (this one is rented for 6 months) Plymouth Removers might be able to help. We would not hesitate- we would use these lovely gentlemen again. Having moved a few times we know these men are the best we have ever known. If anyone reading this is looking for a removal firm then don't look anywhere else. Thank you so much Pete and Eddie. Excellent gentlemen! Mrs J Campbell
From start to finish the whole process was completed efficiently. Every member of staff I came into contact with was both professional and helpful with just the right degree of friendliness and good humour. It was a long move but everything arrived in good order and was easily located because of the box labelling etc. I would recommend Plymouth Removers without hesitation.
When moving into a neighbouring house your truck overrode the grass strip outside my house causing a deep tyre width gouge. I have left an answerphone message, e mailed and sent a reminder. I have had no response. It doesn't sound like the standards required by BAR.
From the initial visit for the quote, to the wonderful team in the office who I liaised with regarding dates, to the chaps doing the move on the day - it has all been a great experience. The 4 chaps that moved me were as cheerful as anything, laughing most of the day. Nothing was too much trouble and they certainly eased my stress with their fantastic attitude. Pricing was competitive. I would have no hesitation in recommending Plymouth Removers.
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.81 based on 306 reviews