Plymouthremovers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers
Read Plymouthremovers Reviews

About Plymouthremovers:

Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Couldn’t fault in anyway. Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick to carry out the job. Really friendly team carrying out the move. Worth every penny as they took the stress out of everything. Will definitely recommend and use again in the future.
We moved from London to Plymouth. Lyndsey arranged it all remotely with endless patience and good humour, and the 3-man team were extremely efficient & speedy. They packed and loaded our 3-bed London terrace in a day, and unloaded into our 4-bed house in half a day with everything in the right rooms. We can't thank them enough for taking the stress out of that part of our 250 mile move.
We had a complicated move. 75% to Plymouth Removers store and the rest 200 miles to Sussex. A 5 day operation which was planned with a "can do" attitude and conducted with humour and professionalism. An excellent company who we would recommend and use again without hesitation.
Plymouth Removers provided an excellent, efficient and caring service at a time of great personal difficulty due to the death of my wife the day before the move.. I would not hesitate to use them again and I am very grateful to the team.
Excellent service, professional packing and helpful, friendly removal men prompt and quick.
A great experience and very Proffessional, helpful and courteous , which made a very stressful day more relaxing. A fantastic job to all concerned on the day!
Very polite & professional work men nothing was to much trouble .
Fast, efficient, friendly, professional service both for the packing and the move itself. I would recommend Plymouth Removers.
Very efficient, fair priced, courteous, on time. Did everything we asked them to do. Even put the beds together.
Excellent service
Extremely helpful and accommodating.

Every member of the team we dealt with, from office staff to removal people, were very professional and helpful.
Plymouth Removers came as arranged and completed our move into storage quickly and efficiently.
The movers themselves were friendly at all times and kept cheerful despite the horrible weather.
Jay and Peter were very professional. I will reserve comment about Kevin as it was his last day with your company. Jay is a great driver as well. I had a few mishaps, but nothing I can't live with. Kevin dropped my American style fridge down the front steps of my old house, but luckily, it still works fine. The expensive cover for my bbq grill wass ripped on the top, but I taped it up and one of my plastic clothing storage containers was crushed, but that can be replaced. All the staff were very friendly and my overall experience was good. Value for money was very good.
The hole process from booking the move to the actual move was a stress free process. The guys on the day took great care and were extremely helpful. If there was an issue, luckily for us there was only a minor one. We can't thank you and the guys on the day enough. Many, Many Thanks

Mr & Mrs Wilkins
Fast and hectic. Had to pay extra to get help unpacking even though I was promised it in the original quote. Broke about out 6items. Chaps were cheerful and polite. Observed poets day. Were helpful in moving my car.
Firstly thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review , all reviews whether good or bad are important in making our business grow.
I'm very sorry if you felt we were fast and hectic that's never our intention .With regards to an unpacking service , unless specifically specified under our additional services part on our quotes .Then an unpack is not included for any of our customers .This is the same for if it has not been mentioned in any off our emails or letters we would send with the quotations we do.
Glad our staff were polite and cheerful , Glad we were able to assist with any other things that you needed.
Again thank you for taking the time to complete this for us .
from all at Plymouth Removers.
Everything from Lindsey on the phone to the removers themselves were brilliant. The guys moving us were all very friendly, helpful and efficient. They packed our house and garage up with no problems whatsoever and delivered it very swiftly and in the correct rooms as requested. I would highly recommend their services and would definitely use them again!
The removal men were very professional, nothing was a problem to them. Nice people.
Thank you so much! Very good job and we are extremely happy with your service.
Excellent service - efficient head office, very rapid and careful packing, and timely service on moving day. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
We were genuinely impressed by the caring, good-natured attitude of your removal guys. Everything was transported perfectly, no moans or groans about waiting for keys. We couldn't have asked for more and won't hesitate to recommend your company.
The removal men were second to none. Nothing was to much trouble. We would advise any one to take out extra insurance as we got caught and had to pay for a new tv. Also make them aware from the start what date your moving and keep telling them as you will get a unexpected price increase if you move on the weekend.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave the review and for your feedback on our employees.

I apologize reference the insurance but all the right information is given to all off our customers, when we quote them along with the terms and conditions. That you get given with your quote, these explain all reference the difference in insurance and what cover We offer. This is either limited or standard, the standard cover is an optional service.

So on this occasion i apologize that the TV was damaged but all of the right information is given to all customers for them to make the right informed decision that suits them best before using our services.
We thank you for this valued feedback on the T.v and insurance .

With reference to a Saturday charge , we only ever quote for a weekday move this is explained in all our quote information again as the insurance .

Normally when we come out to see our customers they dont know what dates they are going to be moved as they haven't even exchanged at that point .
If ever we know there is a Saturday involved, we would cost that for you accordingly as our employees are paid time and half on any weekend work.

Again all of our customers are given the option for them to decide what suits there move.
we feel everyone here at Plymouth Removers have upheld every thing in the right manor based on yourselves as the customer and ourselves as the business and the terms and conditions that we have in place.

Thank you again for your valued feedback .
Plymouthremovers is rated 4.84 based on 186 reviews