Plymouthremovers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Plymouthremovers

About Plymouthremovers: Professional removals, storage and shipping across the UK from Plymouth Removers

We are a Family run company have been trading for over 40 years.
Plymouth Removers is a member of the British Association Of Removers (BAR) and we comply with the written code of practice issued by BAR.

The BAR maintains high membership standards and in doing so expects its members to offer the very best service and value for money within the industry. Together with its commitments of the very highest integrity, honesty and principles for all its customers.

Tell us how Plymouthremovers made you happy

Telephone
"Very impressive service. The crew arrived promptly and moved everything without any drama. Very quick and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble. Can't recommend this company highly enough. Absolutely brilliant."
Thank you so much for your brilliant review am so glad that you are happy and that you would recommend us .
from all at Plymouth Removers
"The men who moved us were friendly and helpful. They arrived on time and worked without stopping. The weather was atrocious and generally they managed to keep the rain outside both houses. The service from the admin staff was also efficient and friendly. Thank you all. Carolyn and Alan Martin"
Thank you so much Mr & Mrs Martin for such a great review , sorry about the weather sometimes we wish we could do something about that on removals as well , we hope you are all settled in your new home .
From all at Plymouth Removers
"Steve and his team were brilliant ... their good humour and efficiency made the move go smoothly and much less stressful than it otherwise would've been, thanks to all involved :)"
"3rd time I’ve used Plymouth Removers. Great discount offered. Excellent service. The removal guys were amazing. Thank you again for a great service."
"Absolutely incredible service! I would give an extra star if I could. The guys were professional, helpful and made the experience dare I say it, fun! Good price too. I would definitely recommend them."
"A very efficient team with great communication."
"Everyone involved in our move was first class and very professional. Attention to detail on the packing service was excellent. All our packaging was removed once we had unpacked ( days later! ). In short, everything that they said they would do, they did, on time and efficiently. Recommended without hesitation."
"Plymouth removers packed and moved us last week. The service was fantastic. The admin staff did a great job as did the packers and team that moved us. I would highly recommend them for a reasonable price excellent service."
"Friendly helpful bunch of guys moved us, staff in the office were also helpful and efficient."
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave this very valued review
from all at Plymouth Removers
"I never usually fill in feed back forms, but I felt compelled after my experience with this company. It wasn’t just the removal men that were soo good, it was the office that looked after me for the past 6 months of this horrendous process. I really don’t want to move house again, but if I do I wouldn’t hesitate in using the services of Plymouth Removers"
Than you so much for your honest feedback ,leaving a review is the last thing after such a stressful time moving ,so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this Plymouth Removers
"The best set of men for household removals we have ever used Thank you"
Thank you so much Mr Williams i have passed this review on to the lads that were on your removal , Hope you are all settled in your new home .
"Absolutely first class from start tofinish. Very impressed with the whole team and would recommend without hesitation or reservation."
Thank you for such a great review guys you were a pleasure to move and deal with yourselves. From all at Plymouth Removers
"Top service that exceeded our expectations. Everything moved quickly, with care and very professional throughout. Excellent work"
"We were very happy with the service. The movers were also very cheerful, and were very professional. We will recommend your firm to anyone who asks. If we are mad enough to move again we will use you."
"The whole move was dealt with efficiently and ultimately on the day smoothly and professionally. Cost of the removal was reasonable too."
Thank you so much for this review , we try with the times to make our prices as fair as we can . As there are a lot of costs involved when moving anyway.
we are glad we made a stressful day go smooth for you .From all at Plymouth Removers
"Amazing service! Fast and efficient but took great care and attention. Would recommend them to anyone."
"In dealing with any member of this company, I received very helpful and prompt service. A good price was offered. The removal guys were cheerful, a pleasure to work with them, very hard working neat and tidy. I couldn't have asked for a better service."
Thank you Mr greenwood for taking the time to give us all such a great honest review we hope you are settling in well.From all at Plymouth Removers .
"Great service with a smile- very pleased"
"All the men were very helpful, very efficient smiley and quick. They made the experience as stress free as they could. I would recommend you."
"I have used Plymouth Removers twice before and from the first visit from Geoff to the ladies in the office then to the men who completed the move I had a 10 star service start to finish !! I would use them again in a heartbeat!"
Plymouthremovers is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews