Plusnet Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend Plusnet
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Plusnet made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
15 - 16 hours
Avg Email Response Time
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"We have been with Plusnet for a considerable while now, and have experienced very few problems. Everyone at home uses the internet, and our broadband is used considerably. We have fibre broadband, and speeds are very good, no complaints usually. Customer service can be slow at busy periods, but staff are always pleasant, cheerful and offer genuine assistance."
Are you Plusnet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was very pleased with the way Stanislav Galabov deal with my problem with nuisance calls."
"Good value for a sim card, quick delivery"
"Despite what I read, I've never really had any issues with them. I've actually had good experiences when dealing with them. I am happy with the service but it does seem obvious that many others aren't!"
Plusnet is rated 1.38 based on 218 reviews