Plusnet Refund Reviews

Plusnet have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

23.81%
Industry Average
" wAITING NEAR 2 MONTHS FOR REFUND STILL WAITING FOR IT. I KEEP TRYING TO GET TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT THE LATEST TRY NOW IS NEARLY AN HOUR TO WAITT, CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HORRIBLE SERVES AND VERY UNPLEASANT AND UNHELPFUL STAFF YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHO DONT CARE OR JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN WHILE YOU ARE WANTING ASSISTANCE AMD LIVE CHAT NEVER WORKS "
posted 2 weeks ago - MRS AA
" The worst customer services their adverts about good customer services is untrue I signed up to Plusnet after a reasonable spell with sky who incidentally have excellent customer services I signed up online and through a glitch on their website ended up charging me twice So I had the unpleasant experience of having to get in contact with an agent, this took me over 60 minutes to get through to an advisor! My contract was arranged on the 17th of October and I waited patiently for my router to arrive I finally gave up today (21st November) and after another 60 minute wait to get through to an advisor cancelled my account and now have to wait up to 30 days to get a refund The thing that is very clear is that Plusnet has the worst customer services of any of the big broadband providers, even worse than Talk Talk which is really saying something! So anyone reading this please be careful, Plusnet make big claims about their customer services but the truth is that this is completely misleading They are dysfunctional and virtually impossible to get in contact with, I did not receive the service I signed up to even though they were quick to take my money. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sam
" it has taken over 5 weeks to get refund they just do not want to send it back ,they told me its would be with me in 5 days "
posted 1 month ago - gloria roberts
" No reply, no refund still NOW, we receive an invoice for £40. "
posted 1 month ago - Britishconsumer
" Terrible customer service. I requested my PAC and cancelled my services with Plusnet and they refused to refund me the time that I did not use (as other phone companies do) even though I was outside of my minimum term. The team I spoke to were absolutely useless. Even when I was using Plusnet mobile, the signal was bad and Plusnet lacked many services that other phone providers offered. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" When we contacted PN, they couldn't find the credit on my account! Had to forward copy of my bank statement to show debit before they will consider the refund! We've now left PN totally . "
posted 1 month ago - Britishconsumer
" Eventually I manage to talk to someone who can do something about it, they promise it will be refunded. "
posted 1 month ago - Jethro Bridge
" I have been incorrectly billed, after contacting Plusnet I have received apologies and I have been promised that Plusnet will refund me as soon as possible. It has been about a month now and there is no sigh of it . I will take my next step to get my many back. "
posted 2 months ago - Artan
" They still owe me a refund of £10, now on my third promise of the refund and confirmation eMail that has failed to materialised. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I complained 3 weeks ago, they haven't still refunded the money yet. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous