Plusnet Refund Reviews

Plusnet have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" before they would refund the thirty pounds, my account was paid up in advance. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" customer service is worst iv ever seen this company wont call you although they are a comms company if you communicate with this company RECORD YOUR CALLS BECAUSE THEY LIE LIKE WHORES we were told we were owed a refund ,we never got it they decided to send us a bill for £27. "
posted 2 weeks ago - ferkemall
" You are limited on this form its an either or tick box = how long did it take them to give you a refund ,it just did not include NO REFUND how did you communicate with them = tick box i used every means inc online chat & phone ,twitter but your only allowed one choice Plusnet will by atrician wear you down on the phone =20 mins before they pick the phone up then they pass you around i spend 3/4 of a day on phone ,live chat 10am till 7 pm just to see how far they would go to stop me from cancelling in the end i stopped the Direct debit because it was clear they were incompetent bunch of shysters ,they insult your intelligence and try to wear you down for hours then con you out of money you dont owe with threats This company wont ever phone you they want you to call them and when you do RECORD EVERY CALL because they lie like whores /Harpies dont sign up to these shysters ! "
posted 2 weeks ago - ferkemall
" This was duly done, now just waiting for my initial payment refund. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Carl
" Tried to sign up for broadband. Quickly realised their customer service was appalling. Cancelled the connection before the installation date. 6 weeks have now gone past since cancellation and they have not refunded over £200 paid up front. I call every week, they say they will arrange the refund, then they do not. Muppets. "
posted 4 weeks ago - JS
" they been giving me every excuse in the book and refusing to refund me and was very rude to me on the phone told them i was disabled and didnt need the stress all he said was DO WHAT YOU WANT YOU NOT GOT A CHANCE. "
posted 1 month ago - adam lewis
" They claim to give first class customer service but you must wait between 45 and 75 minutes for them to answer the phone even when both phone and broadband are down and refunds are non existent. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I canceled the contract with Plusnet in 24 hours and this happened on November 24th and I'm still waiting for the refund Please stay away from these jackals . "
posted 3 months ago - Max
" Have been waiting for a refund for over a month,spoken to their billing department told it would be refunded on the 13th but wait till the 14th just to be sure,still not arrived by the 18th. If you have to have a refund don't hold your breath as your'e in for a long wait! "
posted 4 months ago - lorna
" Decided to cancel on Dec 7th and was assured the initial payment would be refunded to my debit card, the original payment method, within 3 to 5 working days. "
posted 4 months ago - Denise Marsden