Plusnet Refund Reviews

Plusnet have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" I have been incorrectly billed, after contacting Plusnet I have received apologies and I have been promised that Plusnet will refund me as soon as possible. It has been about a month now and there is no sigh of it . I will take my next step to get my many back. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Artan
" They still owe me a refund of £10, now on my third promise of the refund and confirmation eMail that has failed to materialised. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I complained 3 weeks ago, they haven't still refunded the money yet. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" We were blatantly lied to by an employee who said that he had just refunded the charge. "
posted 2 months ago - EdP
" Further more, I have received further bills even though I am no longer receiving their Broadband / phone package even though they need to refund me money they have already taken, from my bank account. "
posted 3 months ago - David Kowal
" The first two months of my contract they overcharged me £8 and then £19 the second month. After numerous calls waiting 30 minutes to get through I've been robbed of with lies and excuses and still not had £19 refunded. I dread to think what my next bill will be. Overall product service is good. The accounts department and customer service is completely useless. "
posted 3 months ago - Fred
" we signed up with Plusnet and then we started getting messages from them we wernt paying enough so they took more money and then next thing they cut the telephone off after lengthy check up they gave us a refund no apology and then 5 yes five days later they cut the telephone off AGAIN and try contacting them Avoid them like the plague "
posted 6 months ago - Mrs A Banks
" I would avoid at all costs unless you have hours and hours and hours to spend battling with them not only to get your purchase correct, then working but also a refund should you decide that life really is too short. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" If this was a product I bought over the counter it would be returned for a refund as 'not fit for use'. "
posted 10 months ago - Mike Oliver
" Crap service, very poor standard and short of staff. Hours of hold on the phone and still no one answer. When chat, could not help and was advise to ring for such issue. Absolute waste of time and don't expect to be refund. Cheap service. Better deal with dig company. "
posted 1 year ago - Alf