Plusnet Insights

Plusnet have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
C

Price - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" We started out on a reasonably priced contract 4 years ago. "
- Neffy
" Good customer service, good value for money and competitive prices "
- Martin Knapp
" Amazing service and what a good price. 30 day contacts aswell so you never feel trapped in a deal... not that you'll find many others better. "
- Mr Ian Jones
Write your review on Plusnet
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" I have been incorrectly billed, after contacting Plusnet I have received apologies and I have been promised that Plusnet will refund me as soon as possible. It has been about a month now and there is no sigh of it . I will take my next step to get my many back. "
- Artan
" They still owe me a refund of £10, now on my third promise of the refund and confirmation eMail that has failed to materialised. "
- Anonymous
" I complained 3 weeks ago, they haven't still refunded the money yet. "
B-

Customer Service - Average

67.80%
Industry Average
" Tej in Customer Services saved my bacon! We only had one slot that we could be at our new home and after Plusnet changed my time from pm to am, I was panicking as this would mean we would be without broadband for a month. Tej went out of his way to make the engineer aware of our situation and got it set back to our original time slot. Tej-- Thank you so much! "
- Anonymous
" I have just finished upgrading my mobile phone package with Plusnet including obtaining a new sim for my new iphone and I must say the service was excellent and the customer service lady I dealt with was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. Well done Plusnet! "
- Kathlene Howarth
" However, the prices are forever increasing but the service doesn't get better. "
- Neffy