Plusnet Insights

Plusnet have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
D

Price - Average

54.55%
Industry Average
" At the end of the day it's us customers who are letting then run a business and pay over the top prices to get treated like nothing and pushed around. "
- Jaisy
" They still operate basic broadband only packages (which is what I'm on) but they keep increasing the price for it without increasing the bandwidth allowance. "
- Anonymous
" We started out on a reasonably priced contract 4 years ago. "
- Neffy
Write your review on Plusnet
F

Refunds - Difficult

23.81%
Industry Average
" wAITING NEAR 2 MONTHS FOR REFUND STILL WAITING FOR IT. I KEEP TRYING TO GET TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT THE LATEST TRY NOW IS NEARLY AN HOUR TO WAITT, CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HORRIBLE SERVES AND VERY UNPLEASANT AND UNHELPFUL STAFF YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHO DONT CARE OR JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN WHILE YOU ARE WANTING ASSISTANCE AMD LIVE CHAT NEVER WORKS "
- MRS AA
" The worst customer services their adverts about good customer services is untrue I signed up to Plusnet after a reasonable spell with sky who incidentally have excellent customer services I signed up online and through a glitch on their website ended up charging me twice So I had the unpleasant experience of having to get in contact with an agent, this took me over 60 minutes to get through to an advisor! My contract was arranged on the 17th of October and I waited patiently for my router to arrive I finally gave up today (21st November) and after another 60 minute wait to get through to an advisor cancelled my account and now have to wait up to 30 days to get a refund The thing that is very clear is that Plusnet has the worst customer services of any of the big broadband providers, even worse than Talk Talk which is really saying something! So anyone reading this please be careful, Plusnet make big claims about their customer services but the truth is that this is completely misleading They are dysfunctional and virtually impossible to get in contact with, I did not receive the service I signed up to even though they were quick to take my money. "
- Sam
" it has taken over 5 weeks to get refund they just do not want to send it back ,they told me its would be with me in 5 days "
- gloria roberts
B-

Customer Service - Average

68.34%
Industry Average
" Tej in Customer Services saved my bacon! We only had one slot that we could be at our new home and after Plusnet changed my time from pm to am, I was panicking as this would mean we would be without broadband for a month. Tej went out of his way to make the engineer aware of our situation and got it set back to our original time slot. Tej-- Thank you so much! "
- Anonymous
" I have just finished upgrading my mobile phone package with Plusnet including obtaining a new sim for my new iphone and I must say the service was excellent and the customer service lady I dealt with was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. Well done Plusnet! "
- Kathlene Howarth
" However, the prices are forever increasing but the service doesn't get better. "
- Neffy