Plusnet Insights

Plusnet have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
C

Price - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" We started out on a reasonably priced contract 4 years ago. "
- Neffy
" Good customer service, good value for money and competitive prices "
- Martin Knapp
" Amazing service and what a good price. 30 day contacts aswell so you never feel trapped in a deal... not that you'll find many others better. "
- Mr Ian Jones
Write your review on Plusnet
F

Refunds - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" before they would refund the thirty pounds, my account was paid up in advance. "
- Anonymous
" customer service is worst iv ever seen this company wont call you although they are a comms company if you communicate with this company RECORD YOUR CALLS BECAUSE THEY LIE LIKE WHORES we were told we were owed a refund ,we never got it they decided to send us a bill for £27. "
- ferkemall
" You are limited on this form its an either or tick box = how long did it take them to give you a refund ,it just did not include NO REFUND how did you communicate with them = tick box i used every means inc online chat & phone ,twitter but your only allowed one choice Plusnet will by atrician wear you down on the phone =20 mins before they pick the phone up then they pass you around i spend 3/4 of a day on phone ,live chat 10am till 7 pm just to see how far they would go to stop me from cancelling in the end i stopped the Direct debit because it was clear they were incompetent bunch of shysters ,they insult your intelligence and try to wear you down for hours then con you out of money you dont owe with threats This company wont ever phone you they want you to call them and when you do RECORD EVERY CALL because they lie like whores /Harpies dont sign up to these shysters ! "
- ferkemall
B-

Customer Service - Average

66.97%
Industry Average
" We have been with Plusnet for a considerable while now, and have experienced very few problems. Everyone at home uses the internet, and our broadband is used considerably. We have fibre broadband, and speeds are very good, no complaints usually. Customer service can be slow at busy periods, but staff are always pleasant, cheerful and offer genuine assistance. "
- Anonymous
" Tej in Customer Services saved my bacon! We only had one slot that we could be at our new home and after Plusnet changed my time from pm to am, I was panicking as this would mean we would be without broadband for a month. Tej went out of his way to make the engineer aware of our situation and got it set back to our original time slot. Tej-- Thank you so much! "
- Anonymous
" I have just finished upgrading my mobile phone package with Plusnet including obtaining a new sim for my new iphone and I must say the service was excellent and the customer service lady I dealt with was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. Well done Plusnet! "
- Kathlene Howarth