Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
5.0
Based on 153 reviews
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
David at plus financial is a great person to work with I was on the phone 24-7 to him and he took it all and in the end it all payed off so greatful to him for his hard work 100% great company
David has done an incredible job helping us to secure our mortgage under challenging circumstances. Whilst I was slowly losing the will to live he kept driving everything through, also going above and beyond whilst I was out of the country. We literally couldn't have done it without him!
My situation was very time-critical and I wish I had found Plus Financial Solutions a lot sooner. David was very prompt to respond following my initial enquiry, as well as throughout the process. He was happy to answer any questions and put my mind at ease when I became anxious. At the same time, he was honest with me about my situation and did not make unrealistic promises. He is very professional and certainly knows his business. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
I would highly recommend David. He really helped us out of a sticky place and got us a mortgage. David was on the ball at every stage and always replied to emails or phone calls. I would deffinitely recommend using plus finance
We were very ably guided and supported by David Baaye throughout the process of getting first mortgaging after been declined by high st lenders. David educated us about how this entire process worked and he always answered every question we asked very honestly. It is only thanks to him and his team that we are moving to our new home soon. These amazing people went very much above and beyond the call of duty and stood by us until the mortgage was offered. In our opinion, David and his Team are professionals who deliver consistently and to a very high standard.
Once again, David Baaye had provided us with a comprehensive and smooth service regarding our remortgage.
David and his team are amazing. Very friendly, professional , effective with good communication. Always kept us up to date. This team helped us to get our first mortgage. Highly recommended Plus Financial Solutions. We would like to say thank you for the team for your hard job.
We never thought we would be writing a review to say we have received a mortgage offer from Precise. We had a rough year in 2015 which meant a few financial issues with regards to our credit reports. We originally received a DIP through another broker, had an offer accepted and then found that the broker wouldn't apply for the application. Feeling lost we approached David Baaye who from the start acted professional and provided us with his advice on how to move forward. David kept us in the loop throughout the whole process, we found him efficient, knowledgeable and was positive throughout. After sending some further information to Precise we have received our offer today. David has taken away the stress that comes with the house buying process and we can not wait to move into our new family home. We would highly recommend David and his services.
Friendly, informative, and highly professional service throughout. Received a swift and considered response on all enquiries. Exceptional service.
My consultant was very helpful and gave me a service that i was happy with.
Very efficient and fuss free service. Trustworthy advice and prompt responses.
David Baaye has helped us on various mortgages over last 5 years and always been quick and helpful to any of our needs.
It is very unusual these days for anyone to actually do what they say. David of Financial Solutions was polite & helpful on the phone or by e-mail but most importantly always kept us in touch with progress. My daughter, who had a similar experience, recommended David Baaye to us & we would like to thank him again. I will recommend Financial Soliutions to anyone requiring similar help.
Personable, efficient and swift to move our mortgage application forward.
David Baaye dealt with our remortgage quickly and efficiently. He always kept us up to date and was easily contacted if we had a query.
From start to finish I was really impressed with the very high standard of service which David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions gave us and would definitely recommend him to others and will definitely use again in the future.
They got us a mortgage
They managed to secure a mortgage for us when we thought it would not happen especially at our ages. Can't thank them enough. Very efficient and keep you informed all the way from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
David always gets us the best deal with no fuss all we do is leave it up to him, hassle free excellent service wouldn’t go anywhere else.
David always provides us with the necessary information for us to make an informed decision on the products we buy. He also arranges meetings that are convenient for us
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.97 based on 153 reviews