Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
We never thought we would be writing a review to say we have received a mortgage offer from Precise. We had a rough year in 2015 which meant a few financial issues with regards to our credit reports. We originally received a DIP through another broker, had an offer accepted and then found that the broker wouldn't apply for the application. Feeling lost we approached David Baaye who from the start acted professional and provided us with his advice on how to move forward. David kept us in the loop throughout the whole process, we found him efficient, knowledgeable and was positive throughout. After sending some further information to Precise we have received our offer today. David has taken away the stress that comes with the house buying process and we can not wait to move into our new family home. We would highly recommend David and his services.
Friendly, informative, and highly professional service throughout. Received a swift and considered response on all enquiries. Exceptional service.
My consultant was very helpful and gave me a service that i was happy with.
Very efficient and fuss free service. Trustworthy advice and prompt responses.
David Baaye has helped us on various mortgages over last 5 years and always been quick and helpful to any of our needs.
It is very unusual these days for anyone to actually do what they say. David of Financial Solutions was polite & helpful on the phone or by e-mail but most importantly always kept us in touch with progress.
My daughter, who had a similar experience, recommended David Baaye to us & we would like to thank him again.
I will recommend Financial Soliutions to anyone requiring similar help.
Personable, efficient and swift to move our mortgage application forward.
David Baaye dealt with our remortgage quickly and efficiently.
He always kept us up to date and was easily contacted if we had a query.
From start to finish I was really impressed with the very high standard of service which David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions gave us and would definitely recommend him to others and will definitely use again in the future.
They got us a mortgage
They managed to secure a mortgage for us when we thought it would not happen especially at our ages. Can't thank them enough. Very efficient and keep you informed all the way from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
David always gets us the best deal with no fuss all we do is leave it up to him, hassle free excellent service wouldn’t go anywhere else.
David always provides us with the necessary information for us to make an informed decision on the products we buy. He also arranges meetings that are convenient for us
Great service, friendly approach, and very helpful whenever problems arose.
Plus financial solutions provided me with a mortgage where others could not.
David Baaye was very helpful and efficient and more than happy to explain anything I was concerned about which I found very important being a first time buyer.
I would highly recommend the company and David in particular to anyone.
Our Mortgage Broker David, was very helpful throughout the whole process, he kept us updated as to how the application was going. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
I dealt with David Baaye, he was excellent! David went the extra mile with my case, he was so professional, answered any questions I had and always replied quickly. which was good for me as I tend to panic a lot. I would definitely recommend Plus financial solutions. Thank you David.
We dealt with David Baaye, he was brilliant! So professional in the way he dealt with our mortgage, he was so kind and understanding and answered any questions we had. He was very easy to talk to and very reassuring at all times which was so good for me as I do tend to panic. He went the extra mile with our case and I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you David and thank you financial solutions.
Always responded to my emails very quickly. Have found a mortgage for me after trying a number of brokers previously.
David was available throughout the application process and I am sure at times my constant e-mails and telephone calls would have been quite irritating, however he remained professional and patient. He has a rather calming and reassuring approach which is needed when buying and selling and much appreciated. I look forward to arranging all my future mortgage needs through David as I trust I will be getting the best deal available and know he will take on the complex intricacies of the application which frankly I do not understand or care to.
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 126 reviews