Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
5.0
Based on 151 reviews
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
The service was excellent and constant contact and updates that were very good.
There is only one word incredible. I had a poor credit history and never thought I would ever get a mortgage again, Gerry work tirelessly on my behalf and I’m glad to say I will be in my new home soon. If anyone asked me who to go too I wouldn’t think twice of recommending Gerry and David. I think it’s important to state that had I not been successful in getting mortgage approval I still would have walked away satisfied that they did all they could. My view is that I would highly recommend them.
Firstly, let me say that I don't normally write reviews, however the service I have received from David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions has been exemplary. So much so that I felt that I should actually put the effort into providing this review. Since I first called on David's services 6 odd years ago he has provided a fantastic service, initially helping my with the numerous options around extending my mortgage to cover buying my ex wife out of our house. Over the subsequent years I have remortgaged through him 2 or 3 times, and am currently working with him on the mortgage for my new home. We've held most of our conversations by email and he always provides a range of options, and makes whatever adjustments are requested in a timely manner, more often than not replying the same day. He's always friendly and helpful and provide an excellent service. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Excellent advice sorted everything .
What can I say? David has been truly amazing helping us get a mortgage. Being first time buyers, it’s been a nail biting time! Plus Financial Solutions have given us the opportunity to own our own home. David was with us every step of the way and kept us up to date throughout. I would 100% recommend Plus Financial Solutions. Truly Thankful
David Baaye has been brilliant thoughout the process and has informed us with updates and has helped with any questions we have had he has been brilliant would recommend him
David has been so helpful and in our circumstances, we thought there would be no hope of a mortgage. He has been amazing, he got us our mortgage and kept us informed every step of the process. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received.
This is the second time we have used David at Plus Financial Solutions and would highly recommend.
I am very happy with the overall performance of Plus Financial Solutions great and quick service.
David was a star! Guided us through the process and got us a great deal!! Highly recommended and very professional
David Baaye was a dedicated advisor and worked hard to get us the best deal that suited our needs. He understood the mortgage market and how to best approach it. I will be recommending his services to any friends or family. And hope to keep using his services at anytime we need to remortgage.
I find my advisor very helpful.
Absolutely excellent service. Thank you David.
It was absolute pleasure to work with Mr David Baaye. I can not thank him enough for assisting us in the mortgage process. In every single step, David proved to be polite, knowledgeable, patient, professional and consistently available. I truly do not know what we would have done without his incredible support and expertise. I would certainly recommend him to anyone I come across, who is looking for a mortgage.
I found David to be very helpful. I was given all the information I needed to be able to make an informed decision. David was available if i needed any explanations. The service provided was excellent, it was fast, accurate and reliable. I would recommend them to anyone requiring their services, Infact i am hoping to use them again and have recommended David to my son in law and daughter.
Extremely helpful and efficient in communications. 5 star service with best rates.
I can't thank David enough for what he's done for my husband and I. We never thought in a million years we would be in this position where we have been offered a mortgage, my credit rating isn't the best after having a DMP. But David was brilliant in securing a mortgage for us. As we have never done this before, we had lots of random, probably silly questions, but David took the time to answer all of them. He informed us of every step of the process, and reassured me when I started fretting. I cannot praise plus financial solutions highly enough, and would recommend them time and time again. A first class service.
Where to start? David has been amazing with the whole process. We thought we had everything sorted, mortgage lined up, new build house reserved, solicitor instructed- then the worst happened and we were informed that our original choice of lender would not move forward with our shared ownership application. Whilst it felt like our world had crumbled to a state of disrepair, David very quickly found us another lender, and managed to send them all of our documents at AIP stage so that we knew we were very likely to secure the mortgage when we applied. We have, and we are now nearing completion within the month. If it weren’t for David, we would have been in a terrible situation and would have lost all rights to our dream home. David’s service was faultless! Don’t delay or worry, just contact him today, you won’t be disappointed!
David at plus financial is a great person to work with I was on the phone 24-7 to him and he took it all and in the end it all payed off so greatful to him for his hard work 100% great company
David has done an incredible job helping us to secure our mortgage under challenging circumstances. Whilst I was slowly losing the will to live he kept driving everything through, also going above and beyond whilst I was out of the country. We literally couldn't have done it without him!
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.97 based on 151 reviews